Search results

1. Arcturus

Buying: Buying Toulan Hides, Ores, Enmats

I am in need of many of the resources from Toulan such as hides, Ores, and enmats. PM me if you have any to sell. I am also looking for several of the more rare Toulan tailoring bps, PM me if you have any copies of tailoring bps to sell.
  2. Arcturus

Selling: 100 CLD, PED only

I am helping a friend liquidate assets and he has in excess of 100 CLD to sell. ONLY PED, no items minimum purchase is 5 CLD Price negotiated at time of sale based on current market data. NOT in a hurry to sell so no low ball offers, sale price will be near daily/weekly/order prices. Send...
  3. Arcturus

Selling: 395 AUD (no trades just peds) also possible CLD for CLD(X) exchange

Offer 1: I am assisting an old friend in some in-game assets. Our current offering is for 395 AUD, we are NOT in a hurry to sell so do not bother posting low-ball offers. We are looking for current market value as determined at the time of sale. While you dont need to purchase all of the...
  4. Arcturus

Buying: Cyrene & Toulan Texture and Tailoring BPs

Looking for some bps, message me if you have any for sale.
  5. Arcturus

Selling: 10K Calypso Bone Samples

message me if interested Agility point mission items.
  6. Arcturus

Buying: F-106 Tier 5,6,

I am looking to buy an F-106 finder preferably Tier 5 or 6. Thanks, Ann
  7. Arcturus

Buying: Buying: Nearly Broken (L) armors--both M and F

I am looking for nearly broken (L) armor parts, both M and F to outfit mannequins and shop keepers. If you have any low tt (L) armors (both looted or crafted) drop me a line and we can recycle those parts and you can get something better than tt for those parts. Thanks, Ann
  8. Arcturus

Buying: Aurli bones

I buy aurli bones, current price being paid is 11 ped each (148%) which is typical going price at auction--get auction price and pay no fees :D Thanks, Ann
  9. Arcturus

Selling: Dante Amp

Selling Dante amp tt= 97.52 tt+2000 SB tt+2100 BO
  10. Arcturus

Buying: Buying F Sigyn and Hazen Parts

If you got them drop me a pm and we can deal :D
  11. Arcturus

Selling: McGrangus Lost Log, Entry 5

If anyone needs entry 5, Frig dust, send me a pm.
  12. Arcturus

Selling: Blue Prints with QR

Check out the list, there are a few (L) bps in the list too. Make an offer if your interested in any of them. Anna
  13. Arcturus

Selling: Ruga Ingot

I have one ruga ingot for sale (Ill update post as I get more). Market price is 2888% SB-BO 2688% = 121ped PM me if your interested
  14. Arcturus

Selling: Heavy Weapons Skill --1hp per 1600 pts--

Need more HP? Heavy weapons skill, 1 hp per 1600 pts I have approximately 12 tt worth to sell (several small chips) Market value is 10,000% but in private sale we can negotiate a better rate. PM me and we can meet in game and discuss Ann
  15. Arcturus

Selling: Privateer For RENT--Repair Skilling--Space Hunts--Soc Events--etc.

If you are interested in renting a Privateer to go out space mob hunting or perhaps you and a few friends want to autotool away a few dozen Rk-5 to unlock RK-20 or take your society out on a hunt, you can rent my privateer by the day or even a week at a time. How does it work? I need to add...
  16. Arcturus

Selling: Full Phantom Female

I have a full set of Female Phantom. Price is tt+3.5k Send me a PM if interested. I will take Land Deeds in trade as thats what I will do with the ped. Ann
  17. Arcturus

Buying: Female Martial (L) Shins and Harness

Paying market value pm me if you have parts to sell. Ann
  18. Arcturus

Buying: SGA Beast Amp

Send me a PM if you have one to sell or know someone who might. Ann
  19. Arcturus

Buying: buying ruga

Looking to buy ruga, send pm and we can meet in game.
  20. Arcturus

Selling: Selling-Trading Male Paladin Thighs

I have a pair of Male Paladin Thighs (Tier 2) I would like to sell or trade for a Female Pair of Paladin Thighs.
  21. Arcturus

Price Check: Full Male Paladin Armor

I recently got a set of full Paladin Armor -Male- as part of a march larger trade. Any clue what value this set would have? I hear the thighs are the rare part.
  22. Arcturus

Selling: BULK DEALs -BAMF ZK shotguns Stock your shop!

I loot a lot of the BAMF ZK shotguns level 1-5, also a few higher level ones. These are nice range of guns for newer players with affordable tt levels. If you use these guns or if you have a shop and you want to stock it with new player friendly items Ill sell these items bulk priced 120% ZK1...
  23. Arcturus

Selling: Female Salamander Set

SOLD Salamander Set 4 parts are tier 2 (I got hof tiering them so most likely highest tier set atm in game). TT+4.5k Harness tier 2.4 Helm tier 2.0 Thigh tier 2.1 Arms tier 2.2 shins tier 1.6 gloves tier 1.2 Feet tier 1.4
  24. Arcturus

Selling: Sell Male Ghoul Shin and Arms

Selling Male Ghoul Shin and Arm guards Arm SB: tt+950 = BO Shin SB: tt+ 965 = BO BO prices are at 50-75 ped UNDER current markup prices for these parts. Ped preferred but I am open to possible trades if needed.
  25. Arcturus

Newly discovered Furniture! RT designs available on Calypso

Through an interplanetary trade agreement we now have the latest furniture designs available on Calypso! Available now at the giant tent at Cape Corinth booths *Multiple item discount available by person-to-person trade, contact me directly on forum.
Back