Search results

1. S

Selling: Xent Tech Light Rifle X3 (Tier 1.0) with A102 & Ozpyn LR S1X3 (Tier 5.1) with A106

Xent Tech Light Rifle X3 (Tier 1.0) All, Two fine guns paired with the perfect Amp for maximum economy hunting. Not available without Amp's. Xent Tech Light Rifle X3 (Tier 1.0) with A102 TT 130PED+470PED = 600PED (Amp TT 25 PED included)...
  2. S

Selling: CLD's

25 x Capylso Land Deeds for Sale These are CLD's not CLD (X) so still able to claim your piece of Calypso. Price:1600 PED each Minimum order: 5
  3. S

Re-design Auction House

I believe trading to be the most important aspect of this game. It brings all player activities together making them all possible. It needs to be simple it needs to give buyers and sellers the best deal and of course it needs to generate income for MA to run and develop the game. I was...
  4. S

Buying: Outback Land Area

Hi all, I'm looking to acquire a land area. I have seen a few for sale on the AH and would be interested in speaking to the sellers as certain information is required before making such an investment. Also, if there are other land owners who are looking to sell please do get in touch. Could...
  5. S

Buying: DNA Samples

Hi, In interested in buying a 3-6 DNA Samples. If you have any you want to sell could you please send me a pm with DNA Name No you have Price Thank you very much.
  6. S

Buying: A106

A106 - Bought I'm looking for 1 x A106. Offering 1250 PED I've managed to acquire one of this. This thread can be closed.
  7. S

Starbuck's Player Damage Amp & Paramedic Services

Please contact me "Starbuck of Earth" ingame to make an appointment. I'm available weekday's and evenings UK Time. Player Dmg Amp - Laser Sniper (Level 17) - Evade (Level 11) - HP (105) Cost: Ammo & weapon/amp decay. Assets Available: Z-12 Barbarella + Omegaton A101 - 6.67 DMG/S - 2.955...
  8. S

Buying: Xent Tech Light Rifle X3

I'm looking to buy a Xent Tech light Rifle X3. Lower tiered weapons are preferred. Please PM me if you have one for sale. Offering around TT+325PED.
Back