Search results

1. A

Unlimited ore or enmatter amps?

Are they still dropping ? I heard that they only drop on pvp4 is that correct? Did anybody took an ss looting it?
  2. A

That Guy's mining data

I'm starting this topic to find out few things mainly - => Is unamped mining profitable => If 1) is true is there an amp to make a bigger profit ? I'll drop unamped bombs until my peds dry out. And compare my returns with returns i would have amped.( assuming that amps only amplifie a...
  3. A

My unlimited OA road

I will start another mining chart :rolleyes: I have a goal in entropia , its a unlimited mining amp (no 101!) and i know i dont have chance to find it , so ill buy it! Here ill all the road starting from now. Mostly mining and i think there will be some trading too. So the goal its make ~~100k...
  4. A

Selling: Pleat Coat (F)

A Female version of pleat coat Entropedia link - http://entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Clothes&id=265 Only 25 of such kind if game (50 counting (M) So its almost unique! market hist; Look : Click to enlarge Starting +2,5k BO +3k Goodluck!
  5. A

AoE event! Will be extremly funny!

Hello folks, on todays hunting an idea striked me. Why dont do a funny event?Using Bazooka's and granadiers! One-two full teams and a groups of atroxes(or other small animals) with a tactic looking like this : The picture 1: Green dots-players red - our victoms black arrows - its rarar range...
  6. A

An Idea of a mining experiment!

Heya! I have a idea of mining experiment with a question How much the (L) finders are giving us? If someone could do it it would be GREAT!:yay: Im thinking about ~1k Bombs. With an 105 OF and a Tk220+. It can be based on droping bombs AT SAME PLACE first with 105 and then with (L) finder. (if...
  7. A

Dig'em mining project

Hello all in a grand opening of a mining project " Dig'em " It even got a solid gold statue! And a bit of what im doing My nick in game its " Simone " In entropia my only profession its mining. And im want to share some informations with You guys! I'll record my mining runs here...
  8. A

Vista n screenshots.

Hello, I have a problem with a M-s Vista system. I can't take a screenshots from games all just apper "blank". Its allright with fraps but not with normal print screen now i cant make NRF tool working :( Does anyone have solution to this problem?
  9. A

Selling: Really big bulk of minerals for big time crafter!

Im selling minerals (7664tt) Heres the list. 1 Adomasite Ingot 2 3.60 PED CARRIED 2 Adomasite Stone 71 42.60 PED CARRIED 3 Alferix Stone 45 42.75 PED CARRIED 12 Azzurdite Stone 25 30.00 PED CARRIED 21 Belkar Ingot 1898 113.88 PED CARRIED 22 Belkar Stone 21279 425.58 PED CARRIED 23...
  10. A

Buying: 40 AMPS 101 and Tk120 Ore finder.

40 Ore amps 101 and Tk120 Ore finder. Hello, Buying - 40 AMPS 101 for ORE (3120TT[40x78TT]) Also FULL TT TK120 ORE FINDER POST UR OFFERS
  11. A

Selling: 7000PED TT of CUMBIZ

Heya, I have much cumbiz for sale. ~7000TT PM me please with offers. Thanks
  12. A

Buying Esi 80TT

Buying empty skill implant ~~80TT PM mE :)
  13. A

Rutuba/hermes armors

Hey I tried to search evrywhere but i didnt finded the look of M/F Rutuba / hermes armors did someone have pic:confused::scratch2:
  14. A

Calypso Beauty Center !

Hello! New Beauty Center HAS OPEN! :dunce: We searching for cusdomer's 1) Body Sculping -Enteries *Fitness -10ped *Leght -10ped *Head size -15ped *Next avible - Skin color 2)Hair stylizing -Enteries *Hair size - Hair size 10ped * Hair Style 20ped + Bold + Regular + wide mohawk + Semi Long...
Back