Search results

1. M

How long will Entropia be around for? Are there people who have invested a lot of money?

Thats the point, i have nothing read in this thread that offer me to not invest in Entropia. I see every day ingame a lot of people buying DLC´s or Deposit a lot of Money, lose a lot of Money. Some people for fun, some for invest....
  2. M

How long will Entropia be around for? Are there people who have invested a lot of money?

I have read the Financial Report from 2014 / Annual Report 2013, 10 Jun. I think there is no profit was made ​​this time right?
  3. M

I have read the Financial Report from 2014, 10 Jun, I have not understood everything. I think there is no profit was made ​​this time right? http://www.mindark.se/investor-relations/financial-reports/
  4. M

I want to invest a littelbit Money ingame for Calypso Land Deads and think how long will Entropia be around for? In 7 Years i have the invest x 2. My Question is can sell the Land Deads every Time? There are always people buying the land? Are there people who have invested a lot of money? I want...
  5. M

Starter Pack Gold

Yes thats the problem, you can get the MOney never out...
  6. M

Starter Pack Gold

Is the Armor in the Gold Pack UL, maybee i can do Armor Plates inside and it is enough for many thinks? And is in the Gold Pack really 30 Neurobiotic Booster A5 1mg?
  7. M

Starter Pack Gold

The ozpyn lr s1x1 is realy nice, thx ;) Is it treu that i get 30 Neurobiotic Booster A5 1mg with the Starter Gold Pack?
  8. M

Starter Pack Gold

Hi guys, I've looked at the gold starter package and I grew pale that the Weapon Z12 Barbarella incl. amp ZX Sinkadus is as good as the Opalo SGA incl. A101 {IMAGE DELETED - UPLOAD TO FORUM GALLERY TO EMBED IN POST} What happens to the people who have spent so much for the Opalo SGA and the...
Back