Search results

1. midnightcalm

Achievement: Over 1000 hofs

After 11 years of playing finally reached 1005 hofs. Last hofs that pushed me of 1000 was 8 from a Ark golden Key run. Sadly golden key run only got a dna part.
  2. midnightcalm

Buying: Arkadia Golden Key BP

Arkadia Golden Key BP, pm me with what you have.
  3. midnightcalm

Selling: MacMahon Vengeance UL - Tier 0.7

MacMahon Vengeance For Sale!!! Looted this awhile back, decided it finally time to sell it. Pm me with offers please. 0.7 tier Tier numbers Entropedia extra info: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=MacMahon_Vengeance
  4. midnightcalm

Buying: Buying Angel Arms and Thighs M UL

Looking to buy Angel Thighs M UL. PM me if you have them and what price. Edit update. Just bought some Angel arms, just looking for thighs now.
  5. midnightcalm

Uber: First Tower

First tower and almost took me 11 years to get it lol. I was have bad day hunting and decided to to buy the biggest amp I could afford with the ped I had left. Which ended up being a Terra amp 7. Using my f-104+terra 7... 3rd drop in Tower wooooo.
  6. midnightcalm

Uber: Good day to uber

6375 uber elkarr scope to start the day off. Used this hof to buy ML-35, then I went out tp jumping around and killing random mobs, ending up on formicida 1206 uber strong Spent some more time hunting with a fapper, got many more globals and an esi. Decided to end the day mining some. 237...
  7. midnightcalm

Discovery: Best graphic Glitch - Red Replace Ball

Best Graphic issue I have seen in game. Ark Underground
  8. midnightcalm

150ped probe run unamped

Decided to blow all my ped in 1 run, bought all the probes i could carry. Run was very crappy then I hit a 144ped oil hof. Then a little farther about 100m away 3.6k :yay:
  9. midnightcalm

Achievement: 599 and 600th HOF

Reached my 600th HOF, going to never stop counting.
  10. midnightcalm

Buying: Buying Handgun Skill ESI's

Looking for larger handgun ESI's, around 45+ ped to buy. PM me here or contact me in game if you see me on.
  11. midnightcalm

ATH: MacMahon Vengeance UL

Looted 10mins ago Was shocked to see a gun without the L in the loot window, Then was more shocked to no rare loot hof pop up..i got screwed but I am ok with that for what I looted MacMahon Vengeance UL. :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: It was under 50ped tt too which could of messed it up.
  12. midnightcalm

HoF: Back to Back BB hofs

2304ped Followed by a 461ped 2nd image gun was LC-55.
  13. midnightcalm

Finally a HOF

Was out on prots today. pasted a prot provider to kill a looter elite really didn't get much as I expected. Decided to return to Prot Povider, so glad I did.
  14. midnightcalm

Buying: Buying Adjusted Guardian M Armor Pieces (listed)

Buying Adjusted Guardian M Armor Pieces (listed) I have male Adjusted Guardian Face Guard, Shins and Arm-guards. What I am looking for is the other pieces. Gloves, Harness and Thigh if they are still out there. I know some pieces have been lost due to how old this armor is...
  15. midnightcalm

Buying: Buying Adjusted Guardian M Armor Pieces (listed)

Buying Adjusted Guardian M Armor pieces I have male Adjusted Guardian Face Guard and Shins. What I am looking for is the other pieces. Gloves, Arms, Harness and Thigh if they are still out there. I know some pieces have been lost due to how old this armor is. **If you know...
  16. midnightcalm

Achievement: 500th HOF

One of my own self made goals has been reached. got my 500th HOF earlier today. Next stop 750 or 1000 hofs.
  17. midnightcalm

Uber: Silent LT loot!!!

Forgot to post this, looted it 3 days ago from Longtooth. Looted a TP Chip III. 2.2k MU
  18. midnightcalm

Achievement: Niks Coat

After many long Months of collecting texture enhancers and weeks of clicking niks textures, and the Help of LeeLoo LeeLoo Faith's mad skillz. I finally have my full Niks coat. :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: Looks even better in sunny areas too.
  19. midnightcalm

HoF: 300th HOF

Finally made it to my 300th hof, next stop 400.
  20. midnightcalm

Buying: Buying Basic Propulsion Systems

Basic Propulsion Systems, pm me with how many and what you want to get for them.
  21. midnightcalm

Buying: Buying Adjusted Guardian M Armor pieces

I have male Adjusted Guardian Face Guard and Shins. What I am looking for is the other pieces. Gloves, Arms, Harness and Thigh if they are still out there. I know some pieces have been lost due to how old this armor is. **If you know someone that owns a piece and send me a pm that leads to...
  22. midnightcalm

Achievement: Me and my Car, TEZLAPOD

Thanks to LeeLoo LeeLoo Faith Click to enlarge
  23. midnightcalm

Bear Tier 1 arms and thighs

All my bear is tier 1, shins are angel and still need to be tiered. nice accomplishment so far. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  24. midnightcalm

Buying: Bear Arms Male UL

Bear Arms Male UL. If you have 1 for sale or know someone that might be interested in selling 1, please pm me.
  25. midnightcalm

HoF: Bear gloves 1st Tier 1

Took a 3 tries Click to enlarge
Back