Search results

1. O

FYI: New tool under developemnt

Looking forward to the release of this tool. :yay:
  2. O

Is it time for the community to work together on a successor to Entropedia?

Entropedia seems to have a ever increasing stability issues. 711 has also done a database dump indicating that Entropedia's age is showing and its future is potentially in question. With all the outages there becomes a ever increasing risk of the data falling out of date. For example the map...
  3. O

Rusty Farming Service

Nice service idea!
  4. O

Compiled version of Calypso's Backstory & all major events leading up to VU10

A lot of the EBN stuff is included in the second post, for example the Duchev stuff is in there. As is the egg etc.
  5. O

About 5-6 years ago I was considering a film project regarding calypso, and part of the initial work to make considering the project viable, was to combine all the variations of calypso's back story into a coherent whole. The first post is made from 2-3 versions of calypso's official backstory...
  6. O

Help: No Reply to Support Cases

I've experienced similar issues recently. One of mine has been open 10 days without a single response. Also my friend has had a long standing one of 3 years be closed with a copy paste response about it being no longer relevant or fixed in a vu, without the problem being resolved the other day too.
  7. O

Project Entropia As the robot threat increases, Imperial Fleet of Calypso has come to realize that an attack on the corrupt robot home world, the Akbal-Cimi system, would be impossible since the robots now possess a superior technology and nearly infinite resources. It makes the robots far too...
  8. O

The Era of Space Curiosity and greed opened space to mankind. As he looked up in the night sky, curiosity sparked Man’s ability to dream of space. Greed gave him a reason to invest in the technology to reach the stars. The humble single-use rocket would probably never have been used for space...
  9. O

Cry engine 5

Star citizen uses a heavily modified version of CE3 to achieve this.
  10. O

A blast from the past – All 8 The Calypso Post editions reissued!

EU-Forces is proud to announce that we have reissued all 8 The Calypso Post editions for historic archiving purposes! The Calypso Post was an online magazine hosted by EU-Forces as well as created by the EU forces community. The Calypso Post published between the dates of November 2006 –...
  11. O

Choosing a planet

Calypso and Arkadia are both good choices, both have a decent community.
  12. O

Question: Why are planet partners not allowed to design anything for space?

Note that the picture above is actually a screenshot and not concept art, see the blue and red triangles above the ships... Its one cyrus shared years ago
  13. O

And ma thought it was a good idea to waste development time designing something that looks completely diffrent from space instead of expecting planet partners to have something suitable designed prior to release? Something Arkadia even went to the length of doing as the picture above shows...
  14. O

It appears to me that planet partners are not allowed to design anything for space, not allowed to make any vehicles that can enter space, nor even influence how their planets actually appear in space. Why? Wouldnt it make more sense, for example, for arkadia to have the moons you see on the...
  15. O

Question: Are there any tactical uses for being able to see every revive zone in Fortress Invincible event area?

Ok, i will take the lack of responses as a no, and i will treat the forts as a city, and display all the revives in that area as one zone. Leaving the fort invincible event area to have two visible revive zones on the map.
  16. O

Disturbance Notice

Would this be the cause of the problems? https://gigaom.com/2014/12/11/gaming-service-hack-attack-whacks-thousands-of-swedish-bystanders/
  17. O

Disturbance Notice

Just timed chat lag in rookie, 3 mins 25 seconds! ^_^
  18. O

Question: Are there any tactical uses for being able to see every revive zone in Fortress Invincible event area?

Hello, I am in the process of creating a new CRT survival map for calypso and i have a question for the pvp community. Fortress Invincible revive terminals, there are multiple within a single fort, is there any tactical use for being able to see the area each revive within a fort has, or is it...
  19. O

Info: Calypso Rescue Team: High Resolution Map Project Early Preview

Part of the map process, is we will keep historic records of how areas looked when able to, the second preview of this mapping process is one that is a historic record of old Hadesheim and Cape Corinth: http://v2.euforces.com/images/HD-Preview-2.png
  20. O

BUY A SPECIAL EDITION QUAD-WING INTERCEPTOR - Gamasutra

I would love to see these ships fail to sell.
  21. O

Requesting a new Super Moderator

Perhaps a compromise, could be to extract the information, and make it available to the new team, who can then repurpose it in their own way?
  22. O

Suggesting chat filter/ban for public chat channels while in space

Theres more important things to worry about in life, than what those you have ignored are saying about you. :)
  23. O

Requesting a new Super Moderator

You all do realise, that if Serica resigned/was removed from the job due to a vote, PCF would have noone actively moderating right?
  24. O

Info: Calypso Rescue Team: High Resolution Map Project Early Preview

Hello Entropians, Calypso Rescue Team is proud to present to you, the first inital early preview of our brand new High Resolution Map Project, this project involves creating map imagery through stiched together screenshots of the world, the results of this project will slowly be implimented...
  25. O

Can't seem to log in @ PA mall

I just had no problems logging in at icarus
Back