Removed
  3. N

Info: I killed 7 709 berycled young

Removed
  4. N

Info: Miku's Hunting Log!

Removed
  5. N

I wasn't going to complain... But it is LONG overdue...

Interesting replies, Ace Flyster seems to think I knew all about the game before I played it?("Why play a game that you think is a ponzie") I deposited an amount I was ready to lose / risk, and I learned how the game and loot systems operate. They operate in a way that you will spend hundreds a...
  6. N

But you pay MA $$$ to deposit, then you get items from MA that you DO SELL to other players... you obviously just don't want to admit you are wrong and thats fine with me sir, I will just give up trying to convince you otherwise, sorry for the wasted space in this thread. I don't hate entropia...
  7. N

The person hunting makes the least, the trader makes more, and MA makes the most. If you ever withdrawl the money comes direclty from MA... "A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital...
  8. N

Ummm... what? When playing slots, at what point do you go to other slot machine players and try to take their money to make up for the losses you have accrued? Because this is how this game WORKS, example: Player A spends xx$ hunting and makes 90% of it back in items, he then has to sell them...
  9. N

Oh sorry I read this. You will not recieve 90% TT average, your argument is that "if you spend enough money" then "eventually you might hit 90% return" and then you can sell for mark up to "break even" but so many are reporting bad hunting returns right now, only a fool would deposit.(I have...
  10. N

I was saying that, in order to skill at a reasonable rate, you will burn through 300$ a month and make very little back fron hunting. Maybe 30% return if you continue to "cycle" your money, AKA feed it into a trashcan.
  11. N

So you need 2 thousand dollars to spend in game, in order to not "go broke" but you will end up losing a large percentage of that money... aka why would anyone ever deposit???? :eyecrazy:
  12. N

You are not wrong, if you plan on actually skilling in this game, its going to cost easily 300$ a month.
  13. N

Smilgs hunting log

So then the OP was not using this setup until this year? (Someone said he lost until this year) So many contradictions its crazy, I assume he was trying to be very eco from the beginning...
  14. N

Smilgs hunting log

Please read my post again, I do not envy anything, I meerly wish to understand things... You say "He was losing up to this year" does that meen in order to profit I have to dump a couple thousand in game???? (I am not being sarcastic here, I truly want to know how this works) And then I will...
  15. N

Smilgs hunting log

I have trouble believing your "recorded" profits for the last year, since DEC 2014 you have only had one month with a loss? What a joke game. If you are telling the truth then it just goes to show that the game favors one hunter and gives him profit all the time and to no one else. If you are...
  16. N

cost of ammo

You did not give any advice like 90% of the posts that simply say "be eco" What bitter myths have I been repeating?? I have been changing guns hunting style and hunting location as well as trying different professions, and again I lost ped 1 out of every 20 hunts, please explain how I am doing...
  17. N

cost of ammo

You forgot to mention that if you choose hunting as your main activity in game, you simply will not find profit. I have learned to play as eco as possible for my skill level and I lose ped every run with very few exceptions(1 of 20 runs nets a small proft of 4-20 ped LOL) I can even global...
  18. N

cost of ammo

This is the highest DPP possible for me right now at my skill level, I am able to hit 2.9 dpp but I end up paying more decay on the amp per run and lose more. I am not losing ped on defensive costs at this point so evade wont help me at all. I have even done naked runs with no healing and still...
Back