Search results

1. P

5107Ped Belkar Stone 2nd Tower

https://youtu.be/E3SDSHQ3Jac This is my 2nd Mining Tower!... My last was in 2014.. Thank you MindArk!
  2. P

Why MA not consider implementing to set the game on Tablet?

Dear MA, I'm quite addicted to the game play of Entropia. Most of the time in the day, most of us will be working hard to earn money to support our real life event. Only time we can enjoy the grinding session is only when off work, children and wife sleeps than we can switch on our PC or...
  3. P

Selling: WTS: Some Component and Bio ID

I want to sell this list of item, interested party please PM me ingame: HALO GreatPeter CLYPSY ITEMS: Bio ID Verification = Quantity = 10 = 160PED (Sold) Infrasound Emitter Component = Quantity = 464 = 185.6PED Advance Stone Extractor = Quantity = 2448 = 24.48PED Paint Can ( Dark Blue) =...
  4. P

HoF: 2 x nice HOF in two days Straight!

HOF's Journey After so long of grinding Ambu for the 15k Iron this is my reward! 2697PED HOF http://plays.tv/s/LAFRoRDcxaf1 Than the Next Day after finishing my last run of Ambu, I'm going back for Atrox 5k Iron. This is what happen: 1370PED HOF http://plays.tv/s/LAFSGniByx00
  5. P

Looking for Singapore Active Friends.

Hi I have been playing this game for 6 years since with my Brother. As he already grow bored on this game, he became inactive since. Currently grinding around alone on local time zone. Sad and lonely Currently would like to find some local player in the same time zone to hang around, boost...
  6. P

Selling: WTS Neurostim-A , B & C

I want to sell of this Items. Neurostim-A 61 61.00 PED - BO = 450% Neurostim-B 89 89.00 PED - BO = 350% Neurostim-C 47 47.00 PED - BO = 350% Please PM me should you have interest in this.
  7. P

Looking for Asian Player for Upcoming Merry Mayham Team Hunt. GMT +8

Hi I am looking for asian time players who would like to team hunt during the merry mayham event for some hours at night. My Location is Singapore GMT+8 Please PM me for discussion on tactics and strategy planning to this event. During the event we can communicate through Skype. Look...
  8. P

Loots in Halloween Merry Mayham 2015

Hi All, Can anyone share other than the pumpkin point, anyone happen to loot any weapon, armor, amp or any limited or unlimited item? Common Loot I encountered are: 1) Weapon Cell 2) BLP Cell 3) Shrapnel 4) Animal Andrenal Oil from Zombie Dog 5) Animal Pancrest Oil from Zombie Mutants 6)...
  9. P

What will you do if you have $500 extra cash earn from EU?

Hi, Just for fun. What will you do if you have USD$500 extra cash? 1) Keep it and spend it with your lover? Fine a nice diner. 2) Upgrade your PC system? 3) Deposit to your EU to enjoy further enhance your game? Buy amp? Buy box? Buy Weapon? Buy Armor? 4) Find 2 playmates and play threesome...
  10. P

Looking for Member for regular swunting!....

Hi I am building a swunt team for a new mission. Mission: 250 PED Earn in 1 month for each Avatar involved. Objective: Sweat till dry and Hunt for ATH and HOF and everyone share the happiness. Swunt Team Size per hunt: Max: 8 Players for Ambulimax, 12 Players for Feffox * If we are maxed...
  11. P

Will MA organise a Olympic competition in anytime soon?

Just for fun since the Hermetic Ring is quite hot in the market, will MA one day organise Running Competition to see who can reach a destination faster and get rewarded? We need more event to make the game more fun. Do you agree?
  12. P

Selling: WTS: Hermetic Ring Improved

Want to sell off my Hermetic Ring Improved!!! Please quote me your ideal pricing.
  13. P

New Computer System but still " Low Memory and Crashed"

I am so happy than I builded a new computer yesterday. But am not happy because when I tried playing this game with a higher graphics setting, it keeps on crashing. System: Mainboard: Asus B85 pro gamer CPU : i5 -4690 GPU: Asus R9 280X Ram: 8GB Harddisk : 1 TB Anyone can guide me how and...
  14. P

Info: Tried out Lv 13 Amp and disappointed with it!...

I just reached lv 22 on Prospector. . So was eager to try out Lv 13 Amp on my F105 tier 4. Tried bought 2 lv 13 on 2 occasion and only got back 50%++ return after selling the markup. So disappointed with... Please teach me how to effectively use a lv 13 Amp? If lv 13 Amp gives back such a...
  15. P

Buying: buying CLD and Mining Amp Level 7

Hi I wish to get a item as follows: CLD = 1380 ped LEVEL 7 AMPLIFIER x 2 = 130ped for Full TT each LEVEL 13 Amplifier = Please Quote with Full TT PM me here or ingame.
  16. P

Question: What is the most Eco ways to farm Drone for Iron Mission?

Hi Please advice on how to hunt drone more eco way? What to wear? What weapons to use? What to avoid?
  17. P

Question: What is the most Eco ways to farm Argonuat for Iron Mission?

Hi Please advice How to farm Argonuat the most Eco ways? What weapon to use? What Armor to use? What plate to attached?
  18. P

I can't screenshot!.. Please guide me!...

Hi I did according to the step to setup but still no print screen when i global or hof.... My program status is stopped Please advice. I've been having mini global and hof.. and i could not take the nice fast screenshot and felt upset.
  19. P

Any Singapore players around?

Hi I'm from Singapore... played his game for 2 years on and off.. hope to meet some locals here and we can discuss on issue in the games.. hopefully we can team hunt in future. I usually mining and hunting in Calypso. Hope to hear from you guys. Cheers!..
  20. P

ATH: 4008 ped Lysterium Found using LV 7 Amp

At last!!!!! Yeah!....
  21. P

Question: Calypso vs FOMA vs Hell vs Arkadia vs Monria vs Rocktopia

Hi I would like to hear your views. I have been running around mining in Calypso since the beginning of my journey. Got a few gobal and 3 HOF since. Until now my HOF was recent 2k ped crude oil using F105 + Lv 2 amp and 1k ped of Belkar with Lv 7 amp. Upgrading my gears and only able to buy a...
  22. P

Buying: Gremlin Armor Set (F) or Ghost Armor Set (F)

I want to buy either a Full Ghost Armor Set or a Full Gremlin Set. I am a Female Avatar. I will pay as below: Ghost Set = 350 ped Gremlin Set = 550 ped See which one can come first and I'll grab it. Price can be negotiate. Let me know your best offer price. Add me and pm me in game or...
  23. P

Buying: Gremlin Armor Sets (F)

Hi My avatar is a female and I am looking for a Gremlin Armor Set. Please quote me your price here.
  24. P

Mentoring Issue

Hi How long does it takes to finish a mentoring section? I've been following this guys but now not very regular meeting but already 70% done since. How can i finish it faster? Please advice
  25. P

Selling: Selling crude oil and oil

Hi, I am a Newbie Miner, I run around amp with different level with F105. I have plenty of Oil and Crude Oil Selling at 106.5% Please quote me your price and add me in the game to buy from me regularly!!!!.... Cheers!...
Back