Search results

1. P

The direction Entropia is heading

Just logged in to check out my withdrawal. Stayed ingame for couple of minutes and had a look at auction. Oh dear, oh dear ... markup is even worst than it was 6 months back, nothing more to see here, logged out.
  2. P

Petition to remove Explosive BPs (or change them) - Part 2

Currently not playing due to huge markups breakdowns in whole EU and waiting if MA will ever solve it out (i doubt about it, to be honest) Add me, just for case Paradox of Pandoras_box
  3. P

Stevie's Mining Log

Ouch, there goes your profit :(
  4. P

PvP4 minning log

Yo, very late and very last post here. After I stopped updating this blog i decided to jump on the level5 train and kept mining in pvp4. Well, results jumped up and down and so on. My biggest claim in whole blog was XX lyst. This is a bit dissapointing to me, i really was hoping for XXI at...
  5. P

Mining broken!?!?!?!

No, this is not normal summer activity Mega, these last few days are pure BS. Had 15 consecutive runs with tt around 60%, (ok, 2 of them near 90%). Mining planetside. I had to uninstall game yesterday to prevent me from sellout and withdraw.
  6. P

The reason withdrawals take so long

So, simple question - how much money do they have to cover withdrawals? Serica? I find this statement to be very disturbing
  7. P

Help: How to play EU (and how not to)

How is no one is wondering about the fact that one of the most skilled player ingame is having problems keeping his ped cards alive? Star came here claiming there is a problem out there, but most of people is using this opportunity only to make jokes on him ... Very childish.
  8. P

He drowned my near-dead Eomon Stalker!

I hope, one day, will be MA as fast dealing with scammers and bad behaving people, as mods of this forum when hidding names of scammers and other bad-asses. It is starting to be really funny, dear mods.
  9. P

advice please

Im sorry to hear that Mischief. Mining can be rough, no doubt about it, but 20k drops (even unamped) with 70% tt return seems to be a bit off. There is no other advice anyone can give you, except keep droping and pay attention to markup. Maybe u had some nice hofs in the past and you are still...
  10. P

$20000 Deposited and now LOCKED for over a month

GL Karlos. MA isnt having very good support, or they simply do not care (look at Dmatrix thread f.e.).
  11. P

312 eu accounts for sale in black market (bot users)

Paul and Josh are not Czech names. Names like these are not even uncommon in Czech republic. Maybe nicknames, dont know, just saying.
  12. P

Info: Mindark Annual Report 2014

Problem is in CLDs. Many big depositors bought a lot of them and stopped depositing. They are waiting for weekly payouts instead. And so we see lower deposits over last few years. MA had to adapt, so they added stuff like explo bp, nerfed hunting even more (shrapnels) and - as it seems - they...
  13. P

FYI: Craigs Mining Log

Going out with Level 6 with such a low budget and close to none markup isnt best idea. Go unamped, dont play with amps, just keep dropping over and over again. gl
  14. P

Petition to remove Explosive BPs (or change them)

I can´t see any benefit MA(or game itself) should get from adding sweat to any manufacturing process. Who would deposit then? How would MA pay their bills? I think explo bp is horrible to ingame economy, it harms players too, but the real question is - do ppl deposit more? If yes, there is...
  15. P

List of mobs that are impossible/frustrating to hunt with new hit box

Add Attacker, for the christ sake. Its dancing around all the time and due to being pvp mob, lot of shots is wasted
  16. P

FYI: Craigs Mining Log

GL ! :wtg: For me is minning very difficult last few weeks, I hope you will do better.
  17. P

Question: Ahhhh the good old days

8,8k pyrite (good old days ... lvl2 light it was lol) Was shaking a lot when I was making the "Pull".
  18. P

Question: How much loot do kerberos drop? (PED prices please)

Added eco enh: ozpyn knife + melee trauma I + eco enh II = 2.917 DPP Now testing if eco enh at 600% are worth it. I need to cycle 3k peds to get all peds tied in mu back
  19. P

Yesterday I did small upgrade - bought Melee trauma amp I uL - eco went up from 2.85 to 2.89. Not sure how to improve dpp next. Eco enhancers?
  20. P

Well, after 1,1k spent (ozpyn rsb s1x1), Im sitting at comfortable 94% tt return. Atm Im at 15k/30k at stage IV, so tt return can change a lot untill Im done with stage V. But I like to skill melee on them. To be honest - kerbies are my best mob in tt return so far.
  21. P

When You Thought PvP was BAD

So much hate here, so much hate. Most of guys posting here should finally start enjoying this game.
  22. P

explosive blueprint1

gj ! :) (too short)
  23. P

Why are you playing EU atm?

Because it is great game :wtg:
  24. P

PvP ammo global

Have u ever heard about this thread? https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?65574-PvP-Globals-Screens!!-yay
  25. P

Big losses on mining with amps

If I wanted to go to foma with 6000 peds, I would do this: - get a finder (150-200 peds) - extractor and driler (20 peds) - make some reserves for auc fees (200 peds ) - buy 5500 peds of probes - go out mining for few weeks dropping 200 unamped drops each day. When return is above average, I...
Back