Search results

1. somon90

Selling: Ach O Torment's Tainted Whip (L) semiunique Lvl 50 whip, 85.8 DPS

One of only nine in existence, these were handed out on the inauguration day of the Genesis Star Tower at Twin Peaks as rewards for handing in Duchev log collections, one of which I owned. The tt of this thing is 527 ped. I would be willing to let it go quickly for 1kPed I am open for offers...
  2. somon90

Back after a hiatus of circa 3 years, what is new?

Due to a seriously flawed computer and some other factors I stopped playing Entropia universe somewhere around the end of 2009, I really newer was anyone even though I started playing around 2005 and for quite some time literary spent all the money I got my hands on to further develop my avatar...
  3. somon90

Selling: Semi-unique weaponry, art, an assortment of housing items + appartment,a full rutuba(L) armour, rare clothes and some more

I am offering the following items for sale: One full tt Ach O Torment's Tainted Whip (L), Only nine of these exist and none have been sold yet, thus pricing is quite difficult. One low tt Rutuba (M,L) armour, mostly decorative in purpose, spent a shiteload of time at auction to get hold of...
  4. somon90

Help: Sudden drops in FPS, solution?

It seems like my FPS lowers to 1-3 at somewhat regular intervals, no matter what settings I use this problem seem to persist... This problem did not exist before VU10.2. Regarding information of my own system, it is as follows; Asus G50v (laptop) T8400 running at approx 2.42Ghz 1066 FSB 6MB...
  5. somon90

Any entropians attending 'lappfejden' this year?

Well 'lappfejden' is a Swedish national student event/competition, held in Luleå just south of the arctic circle. As I just paid roughly 3kPed to go there, I just wonder if there's any other entropians that are to attend the 25th annual lappfejd.
  6. somon90

Buying: To whoever brought the Arthur Oak Table.

I was very interested in buying said item, that happened to be sold at auction yesterday, but as I thought the BO was somewhat to high I was to wait and fight the biddingwar that was sure to commence at the latter minuses of the auction. Sadly, I was not able to be near any computer as the...
  7. somon90

Seems like MA is experimenting with FPS counters..

As I logged in, just moments ago, I noted something peculiar in the corner of my screen; it seemed like a FPS counter I had not seen before where present, this new counter also seemed to have brought some changes to the textures of the avatars surrounding me; View image in gallery View...
  8. somon90

Why?

does it seem that my mates abandoned me for another party die to me browsing this forum? Damn Humans.. I should be saddened now, but I am not.. god(does not exist) damn it... Am i to exterminate you? Probably not... Bah.. loneliness.. well, you humans are to discuss this topic here, damnated...
  9. somon90

Uber: I think I was meant to be a miner all along...

Only nine days ago; I got my first Hof Ever, and now, after only two and a half week of mining I got my first über ever, and also my second HOF; View image in gallery It has been a weird experience being at CND.. It actually seems like I make money, an experience I am not really used to.. I...
  10. somon90

Achievement: Fourth Year Anniversary, First Mining Global and First HOF (also Mining) All Within Four Days| Warning; 1168 words

I recently( around a week and two days to be exact) had a relatively large influx of ped, 3.5 thousand of them to be somewhat exact, due to the selling of a pair of jaguar feet, which I was awarded for letting the CDF conduct an analysis on a collection of logs, authored by the late(?) Dr...
  11. somon90

Buying: Notes

I am looking for some notes to complete my collection, Here are the notes I already have in my collection; View image in gallery Feel Free to send me a PM or post in this thread if you have any, or know of someone that have.. I could consider accepting notes + Peds for my Jaguar...
  12. somon90

Selling: Jaguar Foot-Guards (M)

Got this fine piece of armature as a gift from CDF for handing my precious log collection in, touched by the hands of Major Carramone this piece is sure to gather some interest from the Carramone stalkers out there... Offers are welcome. Get it while you can, 5799 Ped Only, act now! (For a...
  13. somon90

Buying: Dr. Almon Duchev Log part 19, other deals are also possible.

I am in dire need of the good doctors 19th log, as I have all others but it, and is somewhat afraid that CDF is to get all 19ths that remain.. As my economy is quite limited I am afraid that I only have 600Ped available to buy this log... But I might be interested in making other deals...
  14. somon90

Buying: Dr. Almon Duchev Logs part 14-19 and notes

I am looking for the following logs to complete my collection; 14,15,16,17,18 and 19 and am also quite interested in Notes ( The originators of the whole Duchev storyline, looks somewhat like deformed chess boards) Post your offers here.
  15. somon90

Help: It seems like I underpriced my a104 a bit..

It seems like I, when putting up an auction to sell of one of my a103s, somehow managed to put my beloved a104 in it's place, resulting in a somewhat underpriced a104( around 150 ped below current market value) appearing in the 'latest offers' part of auction... I did not realize my error until...
  16. somon90

Buying: Omegaton Power Claw Piercer (L)

As I am skilling powerfist at the moment I need a couple of these, just tell me time and place in this thread or via pm... I am also interested if someone knows of someone else that might sell them, either in a shop or via PvP trade... Such tips will be awarded with 2 Ped.
  17. somon90

The Christmas Gifts are here ^^

Click to enlarge This years presents are: Christmas Lantern Christmas Reindeer Angelic Wings Wings Ftw ^^
  18. somon90

Carramone Shin Guards discovered!

It seems like one piece of the two lost carramone armours have been found ^^
  19. somon90

HoF: Silent HOF, Exceptional hyper charger

I went up early this morning, set on fighting the robot menace without the hordes of other eager colonists that can be somewhat bothering at popular hours... Just to find that attacks had seized on all sites of previous robotic aggression.. So well, I instead went to a battlefield of old...
  20. somon90

Selling: A full set of 6A Plates tt+80 BO

I brought a set of &a plates a while ago, and just realized that I probably don't really need them at the moment anyway, So I have decided to sell them to get some peds loose that I can use on more useful things... The full TT of the set is 125.56 Ped and I would like to set an buyout of tt+80...
  21. somon90

Buying: 20k EFD ( Either in stacks larger than 5k or all at once)

I'm interested in Buying 20k EFD in total and will therefore buy any stacks of EFD that can be made from 1-4 5k stacks ( i.e.5k,10k,15k or 20k) If you want to sell Efd and have 5k,10k,15k or 20k for sale post your offers here. Buyout No Buyout have been defined yet, But I might get around to...
  22. somon90

Robot tells human off for doing it wrong

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0Gbgg-Vq34&eurl=http://www.newscientist.com/blog/technology/2008/08/robot-tells-human-off-for-doing-it.html I can imagine an immense rage building in the mind of that robot, being forced to work together with that inferior human...
  23. somon90

Help: How would this Notebook work with crytopia?

I am thinking of buying this laptop, and would like to know how well it would work with EU when the Crygen 2 engine is implemented. http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/se/sv/ho/WF06b/321957-321957-3329744-64354-64354-3744188-3767397.html Can't seem to find an site in English that describes that...
  24. somon90

Buying: Collector's edition coin (ingame version)

I would love to acquire one of the coins for my apartment, Send me an PM or post your offers in this thread Also Buying https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/buying/107069-wtb-dr-almon-duchev-log-part-10-15-ped-finders-fee.html
  25. somon90

Video Controller that Taps into Brain Waves

Would be quite interesting if this system was made compatible with EU, http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?id=head-games-video-controller-brain "No matter how hard you try, your mind can't bend a spoon or channel the powers of a Jedi knight. Thanks to a new headset under development by...
Back