Search results

1. B

Entropia Universe 17.0.2 Release Notes

+1 Was disappointed that I couldn't find that option when I logged in just now :mad:
  2. B

Entropia Universe 17.0 Release Notes

Red Notification of DOOM Is there a setting to make the common warning messages go back to the system chat as before? I don't like my 'common' warning messages to flash like as if the server is shutting down...
  3. B

Suggestion: Amusement/Recreational Parks

Well, here's the thing. If you run a business and failed to adapt and innovate with the current market environment, you're out. You can't follow 1 formula that works years ago forever and expect it to work today. People will always want new things... I remember when MA tried to be...
  4. B

Mini games within the game! More random games, party games, team/coop games!! -Solving in game puzzles requiring 2+ people, -Balancing games requiring teamwork? -Remote control toys (GTA RC Toyz missions anyone?) -Fishing -Sports games? (Football, Frisbee, shoot-catch-block-score games...
  5. B

Add more FUN and possibly Social stuff.... Prepare for VR What about sitting or lying down? What about jumping missions? Random maze? Clue Scrolls? Hide and seek? See Saw? Museums ? Adding any form of additional fun stuff to stimulate the player economy gets a +1 for me :cool:
  6. B

Cosmic Challenge Part 2

Can i Join? IGN: Mr Bock Coli
  7. EventImage

EventImage

8. B

Buying: Aud

bump bum bump
  9. B

Buying: Aud

bump bum bump
  10. B