Search results

1. Chukano

FYI: Mini Sage III Return to Monria 23rd October 2021

Hi All, After getting agreement and permission from Cerealkiller (thank you:) and the success of the SAGE IX on Next Island and our First MINISAGE I on Toulan, and the earlier Monria Edition, the Crowbar Crew are returning to organize the Third MINI SAGE Event! This event will be held on...
  2. Chukano

MINI SAGE II! Swunt And Giveaway Extravaganza Monria 2nd April 2021

Hi all, After getting agreement and permission from Cerealkiller (thank you:) and the success of the SAGE IX on Next Island and our First MINISAGE I on Toulan, the Crowbar Crew and Bonnie are taking it upon ourselves to organize the Second MINI SAGE Event! This event will be held on the 2nd of...
  3. Chukano

FYI: MINI SAGE 1! Swunt And Giveaway Extravaganza 5th February 2021 Toulan

https://www.virtualsense.eu/forum/threads/mini-sage-1-swunt-and-giveaway-extravaganza-5th-february-2021-toulan.8045/ Making one post on Toulan Forums for sign ups :D
  4. Chukano

Sage IX Swunt And Giveaway Extravaganza) 4th December 2020

Hi all, After getting agreement and permission from Cerealkiller (thank you:) the Crowbar Crew and Bonnie are taking it upon ourselves to organize Sage IX on Friday the 4th of December 2020! Format and back story: The Defence of Ancient Greece: Colonists of all Planets, we need your help...
  5. Chukano

Info: Stream Wrench Crowbar

Hi all, My IGN: Chukano Wrench Crowbar Stream Channel: twitch.tv/wrench_crowbar Society: Crowbar Crew My Character was made in 2014 and I mostly Mined and Traded in Camp Icarus upto 2017 when I took a long break from the game due to irl being too busy:D But I am back with the focus on growing...
  6. Chukano

Selling: 10 k Calypso Bones (1 Agility increase)

Hi all, I have currently for sale Calypso bones (2 batches) 10.000 Bones for Agility stats increase mission. I would like to sell 1 batch for 120 Ped (Usual Market offers are 150 Ped) U can reach me in game or this forum under Chukano (Wrench Crowbar) I am usually in Camp Icarus ty for...
  7. Chukano

Dedicated to a player who past away: DonDraco

Hello everyone, My name is Chukano and I am a fellow Entropian and I would like to share a story: In my 2 year since this account was created I have met many friendly people:D (and some less friendly individuals too:-) So I came to this game after being a competitive gamer for long time and...
  8. Chukano

Amathera Outback 24 is alive!

Hi all, Amathera Outback Land 24 on Calypso is organizing a new Sweat Support Program as well as a 3 times a week Hunting event! In these exciting new events there will be a huge support for new as well as experienced players. For our sweating events there will be 20 players per event who can...
  9. Chukano

Chukano's Event Management

Hi all, I am a reasonably new player to EU and I am really enjoying myself within the game. I have had a great start during my 4 weeks in the game thanks to a great Mentor and contacts made within the game. I played years of MMO's but never something like EU. 1 thing that I did notice that...
Back