Search results

1. M

SELL: Skills

All Skills have been sold. Please close thread. Thank you.
  2. M

SELL: Green/White Clothing Set (F)

Clothes *Selling as a whole set* A very lovely greenwhite set :) Click to enlarge Cognac coat (F) 1 54.23 PED Bono shades (F) 1 40.65 PED Leaf Beret (F) 1 18.82 PED Enigma Bra (F) 1 11.66 PED Havok Thong (F) 1 23.82 PED Gem Bustier (F) 1 18.07 PED Rexely mesh tanktop (F) 1 7.98 PED Queen...
  3. M

SELL: Skills

Hi. As title I am selling the following Skills Selling in Bulk only. Buyer provides ESI. If you purchase all Rifle related skills it will bring you to 'GOOD BLP SNIPER' Rifle 4378 BLP Weapons Tech 4207 Laser Weapons Tech 3115 Plasma Weapons Tech 1528 Marksmaship 3479 Anatomy 4868 Alertness...
  4. M

Successful Withdrawal

On the 15th of March, I commenced a withdrawal of some PEDS. Today I received it :) Thank you MA for the fast transaction
  5. M

Akoz Presents 25k competition

Click to enlarge
  6. 221Ambu

221Ambu

7. M

Buying: Vat 110, 100, or 100me

Hi. I'm interested in purchasing the following guns Vat 110 Vat 100 Vat 100 Mentor Edition Please pm me on price
  8. M

BUY: Vat 110

Bump Sell Me Your Vat!
  9. M

BUY: Vat 110

Buying Vat 110, please pm me or write here on offer. Thanks
  10. M

Bugs in VU 8.2

Yes, that is what baffles me too. When releasing a new update, don't they actually TEST that update? I mean I found those bugs in like 30mins. Very unprofessional and also relflects on MindArks capability as a "game provider" I hope it get fixed soon. p.s: maybe MindArk should practice the...
  11. M

Bugs in VU 8.2

Hi please fix the below bugs in VU 8.2: 1. Choppy hunting After hunting around 10-15mins, it 'jerks' everytime I attack or get attacked 2. No soc chat (not a member of a soc?) Please fix 3. Inventory (Messed up) Everytime I arrange something in my inventory, when I close the screen or move to...
  12. M

Clothing & Skills

Clothes *Selling as a whole set* A very lovely greenwhite set :) Click to enlarge Cognac coat (F) 1 54.23 PED Bono shades (F) 1 40.65 PED Leaf Beret (F) 1 18.82 PED Enigma Bra (F) 1 11.66 PED Havok Thong (F) 1 23.82 PED Gem Bustier (F) 1 18.07 PED Rexely mesh tanktop (F) 1 7.98 PED Queen...
  13. Clotheset_603758

Clotheset_603758

14. Clothes

Clothes

15. M

Ghoul set (F), AS147, FoxME, ek2600, etc

Sellout (Clothes,AS147,FoxMe,Ek2600,Skills) Hi all. I guess this is my 'selling out' thread. I would like to thank everyone here for making my experience in PE a wonderful one. Below I will catagorize my sale in sections. Will sell only when I get a decent offer :D *Please just post your...
  16. M

Selling: Full Ghost (F)

Sold at BO
  17. M

Hi yes, I apologize for it not being clearly stated, bo +350
  18. M

Hi I'm selling full ghost (F) Thanks
  19. M

519Ambu with DOA

Weee.... First ambu killed... Session time under 5mins ^_^! Click to enlarge THANK YOU Akoz!
  20. 519AMBUDOA

519AMBUDOA

21. M

Loot Warning

Regarding ATH-Avgloot relations *Heres my story* The time when Pham got his dual ATH and in a day 4ATH high dropped. Before that period loot was really bad, I tried switching from ambus, to longus, anything... I was even telling my soc mates that a huge one is coming.. and then 4ath in a day...
  22. M

A message to MindArk about economics..

That don't make sense at all... I think the uniqueness of this game is the fact that u can withdraw what u invest... *Also PE is like real life, sometimes a person can work for 50years and be poor, but another person win the lottery and get rich
  23. M

OK Going to Ask this once

Lol with that kind of attitude, I don't think anyone will want to teach u how to 'start' the game. It's quite simple actually ;)
  24. M

Loot

Welcome to Project Entropia ;)
  25. M

3 ATH's in ONE DAY! :)

Buzz I understand what you mean, a few days ago loot was very very poor... I was saying something big was coming.. and there we have it 4x ATH in 2 days >.<" oh well.. gratz to those that got it ;) woe to us
Back