3. LunaMoon

Selling: Skills

Bump it up!
  4. LunaMoon

Up you go!
  5. LunaMoon

Info: Are non-tradable Items Lootable?

I can confirm that the non tradeable pills you get from boxes can't be stolen in lootable pvp. I tried just a few days ago to "give" my pills to a friend by letting him kill me in lootable pvp. But didn't work. Just to clarify I am referring to the blue skill pills, the red and blue buff pills...
  6. LunaMoon

Selling skills due to simply not having the time to play anymore. Everything is on the character not on chips. I can give discount on bulk deals. Please pm me here or comment below since I am not in game much these days. My skills (click the link for image) /Luna
  7. LunaMoon

Question: Mission rewards - Tokens or Skills?

Wow that really sucks Feffox butt
  8. LunaMoon

Thanks guys. Sorry for all the questions but every bit of information helps. Guess my "soft cap" will be 80. Gonna save up tokens until then. Also forgot to consider one factor. While the missions aren't unlimited there are more than plenty to go around and (hopefully) they keep reintroducing...
  9. LunaMoon

Ok so what's the "cap" I should aim for? Are there any softcaps at all? Because if there aren't, I'll probably just go "just one more attribute point then I can use up my tokens" (and this will probably go on for eternity).
  10. LunaMoon

Okay. Well then I see no point in holding on to tokens. Will simply use them as I get em.
  11. LunaMoon

@JohnCapital i know what you are getting at. I ask because others on this forum have much longer experience with entropia than I do. So while the choice definitley is mine, it does help to have more info on the subject. You are however wrong, your post did provide info I didn't think about. I...
  12. LunaMoon

Thanks for all the answers. Some follow up question: Do you guys save the attribute tokens (all other than stam) or do you use them at once? What I am basically asking is would it be better to save the attribute tokens until a certain point? Since the "natural" increase becomes slower due to...
  13. LunaMoon

Hello, just curious, when you finish a mission, how do you decided when it is best to pick tokens over actual skills as reward? Early on attribute tokens seems like a secondary choice, since you want to increase your skills to improve the number of weapon choices and your defensive...
  14. LunaMoon

Buying: Kobold F set

Still need three parts, shin guards, arm guards and foot guards. :)
  15. LunaMoon

Still looking. got three parts so far (face, harness, Thigh)
  16. LunaMoon

Thanks, very kind of you. I got some parts from auction. Gonna run around shops to check if I can find bits and pieces. I'll pm you if I don't find the rest. /Luna
  17. LunaMoon

Hello, gonna start the Feffoid mission and would love to get my hands on a female kobold set. If anyone is selling or may know of a shop that has it I'd be grateful. I know about Koroma set but I prefer kobold for the stats. Kind regards Luna
  18. LunaMoon

Buying: Female set: Liakon or Phantom, Mark.5b set (7) and Dante amp

Got my hands on a dante and the 5b plates. Still looking for a Female armor set, UL Jarhead or Liakon! PM me if you got one or the other for sale!
  19. LunaMoon

Still looking! Would prefer Liakon over Jarhead, but either would do. Edit: Changed from phantom to jarhead after doing some research on what would be more suitable.
  20. LunaMoon

Female set: Liakon or Jarhead, Mark.5b set (7) and Dante amp Thread can be closed, got my hands on the last item I wanted. =)
  21. LunaMoon

Selling: Female Liakon set

Gotten offers of +2k already in pm, so you'll have to do better than that. Not interested in trades, only pure peds
  22. LunaMoon

Bump it up
  23. LunaMoon

Bump it up!
  24. LunaMoon

Bump it up!
  25. LunaMoon

Bump it up!