Search results

1. LunaMoon

Selling: Skills

Selling skills due to simply not having the time to play anymore. Everything is on the character not on chips. I can give discount on bulk deals. Please pm me here or comment below since I am not in game much these days. My skills (click the link for image) /Luna
  2. LunaMoon

Question: Mission rewards - Tokens or Skills?

Hello, just curious, when you finish a mission, how do you decided when it is best to pick tokens over actual skills as reward? Early on attribute tokens seems like a secondary choice, since you want to increase your skills to improve the number of weapon choices and your defensive...
  3. LunaMoon

Buying: Kobold F set

Hello, gonna start the Feffoid mission and would love to get my hands on a female kobold set. If anyone is selling or may know of a shop that has it I'd be grateful. I know about Koroma set but I prefer kobold for the stats. Kind regards Luna
  4. LunaMoon

Buying: Female set: Liakon or Phantom, Mark.5b set (7) and Dante amp

Female set: Liakon or Jarhead, Mark.5b set (7) and Dante amp Thread can be closed, got my hands on the last item I wanted. =)
  5. LunaMoon

Selling: Female Liakon set

Female Liakon set (SOLD Thread can be closed) SOLD! Female Liakon Set Tier levels: Helm 2.3 Harness 2.3 Arm guards 2.2 Gloves 1.3 Thigh guards 1.8 Shin guards 1.7 Foot guards 1.4 I am currently on Calypso so would prefer a pickup there if possible. Price is set to: tt+2000 PED / tt+2500...
  6. LunaMoon

Selling: Female Mah'ketta set

Female Mah'ketta set All parts except helmet are tier 1.x, helmet is still 0.x in tier. I am currently on Arkadia so would prefer a pickup there if possible. Price is set to: +250 PED / +300 PED (SB/BO), minimum increment 5ped Sale ends 48 hours after SB has been met. Only open bids...
  7. LunaMoon

Buying: Knight F Set

Hello, looking for a Knight Female set, tiers and tier rates are irrelevant. PM me here or ingame if you got one for sale. Kind regards Luna
  8. LunaMoon

Question: Missions not worth doing (due to bad mu/spawn/etc.)?

So I finished the Molisk iron mission a few days back and it didn't really feel like the reward was worth the effort and "investment" (peds and/or time). The lack of any markup loot, the Land area tax (yes I know there are other spawns but not as good), the low skill reward etc. It got me...
  9. LunaMoon

Selling: Molisk Enamel Buttons

Molisk Enamel Buttons (SOLD THREAD CAN BE CLOSED) SOLD THREAD CAN BE CLOSED Got 203ped tt Molisk enamel buttons from finishing up the molisk iron mission. Takin offers on all of it or part of it. Add me ingame if interested. Lunareth Luna Moon
  10. LunaMoon

Selling: F armor sets

Adjusted Pixie F set All sets are female 48 hour timer starts from when SB is met. This is not a price check thread so refrain from discussing pricing. Sets are sold as a whole. All bids below BO have to be open (no bids through pm, unless you go for BO). I am only interested in pure peds...
  11. LunaMoon

Fond memories

So I try to search through the forum and read threads that might contain useful information. During these searches I always find a lot of threads about the economy of the game, people being unsatisfied with features, loot, other players and so forth. In other words a lot of negativity. So to...
  12. LunaMoon

Filter people that are offline?

Hey! Was going to post this as a suggestion, but might as well ask first. I haven't found an option to filter the people that are offline on the friend list. Is there any such option? Would be nice to have. Also why does the list default to starting at the bottom? (What I mean is you always have...
  13. LunaMoon

Question: Hedoc Mayhem

So I started writing a long thread blabbering on, but screw that. I'd like to hear what others have to say. I am considering getting a hedoc mayhem as a combat fap. I am a low level player think I got 112-113 hp atm. Would you consider hedoc mayhem to be a good choice? I use herb box out...
  14. LunaMoon

Buying: Khorum Ice dagger

Close Thread (Khorum Ice dagger) Deal has been made, thread can be closed Looking for a Khorum ice dagger to use as finisher. Tier doesn't matter. Feel free to post here or pm me if you got one for sale. /Lunareth Luna Moon
  15. LunaMoon

Buying: LC-100, tier doesn't matter

LC-100, tier doesn't matter (Close please) Got one so thread can be closed
  16. LunaMoon

Question: Longblade skilling up to 20ish?

Hello, I need some help figuring out what longblades to go for when skilling. My skills are very low atm, have something like 4 in hit and 8 in dmg I believe, so it has fallen well behind my "main" skill in laser weapon usage. I basically do my hunting rounds by how long amps last. So when my...
  17. LunaMoon

Question: Laser weapon crafters?

Hello, I hope this is in the right section since it is kind of a combination of a crafting and weapon question. So I pretty much have the same routine every time I login to Entropia Universe. I go check the auction for laser weapons in my skill range, balanced to the mob I hunt and that...
  18. LunaMoon

Question: Mah'ketta underestimated?

Hello, so I got my hands on a Mah'ketta (F) set. I got it so I can do bot missions later on (I like to prepare before I am actually working on the missions). I got my set for tt+250 which seemed kind of cheap. I took a closer look at the stats and I must say I underestimated the armor. It is...
  19. LunaMoon

Buying: Gremlin F set

Am in need of a F gremlin set. Tier levels are of no importance. Pm me or post here if you got one for sale. /Luna
  20. LunaMoon

Question: What's up with all the ammo/shrapnel in the loot?

Hello, simple question, why is there so much ammo/shrapnel (tt junk) in the loot? Only doing low lvl mobs atm, being a noob and all. The few times I do get a global, about 90-95% of the loot is either shrapnel or ammo. Kind of hard to try and break even if you don't get anything with MU worth...
  21. LunaMoon

More suggestions lol next target and spawn areas

Lol back with more suggestions. :) So I am on my second mission chain hunting fouls near fort troy. The "select next target" function is very useful for these small mobs, however I have noticed that it has a bad habit of what seems tom be randomly targeting mobs, rather than target the mob...
  22. LunaMoon

Suggestion: Provide limited crafting bps to regulate the market

Again, I am quite new to the game, so feel free to adjust anything that might be incorrect. As a low lvl hunter I see a big hole in the weapons market, where most weapons seems to be looted on mobs rather than crafted by players. The problem with this is that the market is very unstable and a...
  23. LunaMoon

Tiering incentive (question/suggestion)

Not being fully familiar with the tiering system yet, I'll be making assumptions based on what I have seen and read about it. As I understand it enhancers add a % benefit to the item based on the type. This is added to the items base stats. So in theory you'd pay the same price for an...
  24. LunaMoon

Buying: (F) Rascal shin guards UL

Hello, started playing 1-2 weeks back, trying to get a rascal set together and am missing the shin guards. Been looking for it through AH but seems to be quite scarce. Contact me here or ingame (Lunareth Luna Moon) if you got any for sale, for a fair price! Looking for: Rascal Shin guards...
Back