Search results

1. LucidTerror

Entropia Revival Project: "Why is loot So Bad?

Oh Hey! I have exactly the same problem, I can lose 500 peds in a night without a problem.
  2. LucidTerror

Luck variable when creating avatar?

Sorry, I cba taking part of the discussions here because everything i post, good or bad, disapear just like my peds.. I'm planning of moving to China or North Korea, you think its ok with Entropia there? They can keep their monologue if they want.. See you..
  3. LucidTerror

Swedish Gambling Authority aka Loteriinspektionen

But then you did! Anywho, there are several MA employees playing what Ive heard, maybe thats folklore. :wtg: Yep, but Swedish government and their agencies are retarded, the only thing they know about computers is when they get new expensive ones, on the behalf of the Swedish population...
  4. LucidTerror

Swedish Gambling Authority aka Loteriinspektionen

I've heard from plenty of ppl that "Swedish gaming athority" (fk spelling=) is big brothering MA, all the way back since i started, and from so many different ppl i started to believe it, almost. Well, this threw that folklore out the window, and good riddance.. Quote. "In the autumn of 2008...
  5. LucidTerror

Yep I don't believe in luck, it's all code with frames that you can't go past. In real life, if you struck luck, it can mean any damn thing. Tho there might be "unique" "random" generator making avatars slightly different, so that they become unique. Atleast I would hope so, this would mean I'd...
  6. LucidTerror

<removed> There is not a chance in hell a multimillion/billion company is creating a game, and NOT have a way to control its enviorment or avatars, ofc they do.. It's just silly to believe they don't. But, that does not mean that I'm saying that they do abuse it. That's just speculation from...
  7. LucidTerror

There is no "luck" only variables, and there are ofc more than 1..... <removed> .... Sorry I've Hijacked the thread..
  8. LucidTerror

<removed> So basically my avatar is fucked since I've lost somewhere between 20-25k this year. <removed>
  9. LucidTerror

That is so well said. <removed>
  10. LucidTerror

I wasn't going to complain... But it is LONG overdue...

Where else should I go with this problem? I'm gonna tell you right now that you, are in the wrong thread criticizing us who wants to talk about our problem, all of you who has replied with some kiddy answers and flames, its is you who has nothing to do in here. Nobody forces you to read the...
  11. LucidTerror

Thats exactly what i believe.. Theyre more than welcome to set me and my gfs back to original state..
  12. LucidTerror

Their not your mobs, paranoid? -1 Interesting about the fapper thingy, +1 but that doesnt explain the uber hofs at lvl 0 skills.. They do not make any sense.. Except if foul play. Thank you! +++1
  13. LucidTerror

I did exactly as your friend, I tried my gfs account, wow.. global parade! Then I made the misstake by complaining about my poor results on my avatar, then her avatar started to suck..
  14. LucidTerror

This thread fits perfectly to this. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?278766-I-wasn-t-going-to-complain-But-it-is-LONG-overdue
  15. LucidTerror

Just look at this, something happened in Feb 2015 for her. From 20 pedders to this : Feffox Young 415 PED Mon, 20 Apr 2015 17:32:17 Feffox Young 75 PED Mon, 20 Apr 2015 17:05:55 Feffox Young 211 PED Mon, 20 Apr 2015 16:57:05 Feffox Young 168 PED Mon, 20 Apr 2015 16:31:40 Feffox...
  16. LucidTerror

I've seen with my own eyes 1 player become one of the "chosen" 6k in a week.. It was a duo I used to play with, we played from lvl 3 laser irc, same gear and teamed most of the time. She healed some ppl and all of a sudden, she gets hofs in everything she did. At lvl 0 she crafted this And at...
  17. LucidTerror

Screw it.. Im not intressted in epeen fencing. Come with some real answers on what this thread is about and what TS wanted to tell you and others his problem, and we are quite a few with this problem. I'm askin you guys who has this problem, or anybody that has knowledge about it, how can we...
  18. LucidTerror

I love some of the responses, enjoy it really, thank you. Everybody is omnipotent and know me and what i hunt! Iron mobs, their great when you got a daily mission on one, thats 2 missions in the same hunt. Sometimes there is even 3 kill missions on the same mob!! So whats wrong with this, do...
  19. LucidTerror

Community Unlimited ( More than a grind! )

Thank you for starting a great guide with lots of info! Creative!
  20. LucidTerror

A whole year, alot of gear, many.. I've done alot of shit for a year and the outcome has been the same everytime. I did a test with a friend, same gear, same weapons, Argos around twins. While i lost all my peds, she made 80 ped profit... side by side.. Anyhow, have a great weekend, hope you...
  21. The Man

The Man

dude
  22. LucidTerror

All of you dont think ive tried, ive had a year.. I am in a losing streak 24/7, and so are many others. Cant ppl just understand that the loot that drops from the mobs are not same for all, and some get really baad loot return for long periods of time. You dont get it because you guys hasnt...
  23. LucidTerror

Btw, my gf uses my gaming pc, laptop not good enough. Sure, I'll be weird, what will you be? =)
  24. LucidTerror

My GF and I tried her account, boom noob account gets 200 ped profit in the first real hunt, lvl 6 BLP, second hunt, same setup same team, boom 400 peds profit from minis and globals in group and solo. I see what is happening on that noob account and we discuss here what i should do. We agreed...
  25. LucidTerror

My GF and I tried her account, boom noob account gets 200 ped profit in the first real hunt, lvl 6 BLP, second hunt, same setup same team, boom 400 peds profit from minis and globals in group and solo. I see what is happening on that noob account and we discuss here what i should do. We agreed...
Back