Search results

1. sincros

Selling: Bulk skills

Wanting to sell bulk skills only, no individual skill sells. 569.xx total skills, 361 hp, 83 evader, 76 dodger, 72 animal looter, rest of looter is trash. sincros #5689 on discord is best way to reach for more details/screen shots, cheers
  2. sincros

For the community Takuta mini event

Im running a short mini event on the Takuta land area. The event will run for 2 weeks starting today at 14:00 Mind Ark time and run until 3-07-2021 14:00 Mind Ark time. The event will consist of highest single loot style. The avatar at the end of the 2 weeks with the highest single loot will...
  3. sincros

wanting to join new entopy soc

Hello, how shall i start. Well first off i was grown up in a good nature home, i dont have any pentagrams painted under my bed nor do i own any books of enoch. I attend the local church every sunday when i can and help out at soup kitchens every holiday. I really like the atmosphere of you soc...
  4. sincros

Buying: Arsonistic Chip III TEN Edition

Buying this chip, pm me ingame. Lower the tier the better. apollo sincros neverweave
  5. sincros

Buying: Bismuth plating/fragments

Buying at 315% up to 1400 pieces of plating pm me here or in game, thanks apallo sincros neverweave
  6. sincros

Selling: many S & B Ardenner 16 (L),S & B Ardenner 10 (L),Piron PBP-27 (L)

Prefer to do this as bulk of each weapon or all, so open to offers ect S & B Ardenner 16 (L)- various tt ranges, total tt value= 534.36p, asking mu of 106% S & B Ardenner 10 (L)- various tt ranges, total tt value= 124.51p, asking mu of 106% Piron PBP-27 (L)- various tt ranges, total tt value=...
  7. sincros

Buying: UL level 1 mining amp

As the title states im looking to buy a UL level 1 mining amp. If you have one an want to sell shoot me a pm with price on here or in game. apallo sincros neverweave. Thanks in advance.
  8. sincros

Sincros's healing service-decay

Hello im looking for healing jobs using a vivo s10 (can use enhancers up to teir 2) or a herb box, both maxed for decay only. My current paramedic rank is 10. Message me in game if your interested (apallo sincros neverweave). I am usually on MA time 21:00 until whenever. Thanks and have a nice day.
Back