Search results

1. StellaBlue

20+ Days with no response to support case

Yes, this is basically it for me. Doesn't matter how you ask or whatever, I think it just depends on whether thy can get to it or not. The longest for me was 8 months to correct a estate bug. The shortest? Canceling a 10k ped withdrawal of course.
  2. StellaBlue

Selling: Booth

Please CLOSE -sold- Sold! Thank you and good luck selling.:wtg:
  3. StellaBlue

No reply yet.
  4. StellaBlue

Matre wins auction. Please pm me with your in-game name and let me know a good time so we can trade. Thank you.
  5. StellaBlue

Bidding ends today 7:00 pm Pacific/10:00 Eastern US George Harrison was born 2/25/55
  6. StellaBlue

Thanks for bid Naomi. Great price @ 3k ped. --Bump for +$$ February 23 is Dog Biscuit Appreciation Day.
  7. StellaBlue

Bump 2/21/16 A lock of John Lennon's hair sells for $35,000 at an auction in Dallas, Texas
  8. StellaBlue

Location: Genesis TP building B - booth 8 (Wall A I think) has a purple crystal next to it. This is an 8k ped booth upgraded to 30 items. I won't be trading for a while so it is for sale - there is a neighbor accross. A 10-point booth sells for 3k. Genesis is a popular area. Bidding...
  9. StellaBlue

Chiee's Entropiafund

Close (resolved) ---Paid 2/18
  10. StellaBlue

Chiee's Entropiafund

The log now says I made a full withdrawal on 2/11/18 but I think it can be confirmed by MA that the transaction never took place. I'm currently online and Chiee is online but not replying. This is 7,029 ped. *** Chiee I am leaving animal essence in auction for $7,029 ped. You can buy it and...
  11. StellaBlue

Chiee's Entropiafund

FYI on weighing for risk on this fund. I think it has turned for now based on my last request. First Request to withdraw a fairly small balance of $6k was 12/28/17. Was told to wait. We'll see.
  12. StellaBlue

Buying: Buying Apartments and Houses

My Billton apt is a G model with phallic wallpaper, 4-4-G
  13. StellaBlue

Best Auction IDEA to stop mistakes

Yes, i actually like this no-brainer solution better.
  14. StellaBlue

Some mob's corpses are not appearing after kill/loot not registering

I'm hunting Halix North of Repulse and had this happen also. The mob disappeared instead of dying. Last night I had this happen with Feran but I thought it was me being too close to the water (even though they are flying).
  15. StellaBlue

what security do you use?

I use the app but I agree with the "grumpy old curmudgeon" ways. That should be an additional option because clicking on suspicious stuff and downloading hacks sometimes get people in trouble.
  16. StellaBlue

Buying: Regen VII UL

-- pm rafa legendario colombia ingame.
  17. StellaBlue

Leeloo Mountain's Coloring - Texturing

Grats Leeloo!! What would we do without you?:wtg:
  18. StellaBlue

Small Plot Deed Hestia / Livas / Ithaca

I sold one 20x20 unconstructed a few months ago for 4k and I have seen some for less in the auction once in a while. A lot were sold for less than $4k at the beginning so you might find a motivated seller with a low price.
  19. StellaBlue

Selling: Shopping Booth Genesis Amethera HQ #5

No, sorry. Only for the small one.
  20. StellaBlue

Yea that booth is weird. The single digit doesn't even belong in the same series of booths for that building. Looks like a tornado moved it from building B. But you can always ask support about any other booth to make sure you're not buying a lemon :girl:
  21. StellaBlue

6K ped :lolup:
  22. StellaBlue

Received first offer ... waiting for trade
  23. StellaBlue

Why on earth did I go to Arkadia

Just the opposite for me - I decided to spend a few days in Ark and started throwing probes and was surprised not a single one of them came up empty. I think you luck turned and you just happened to be in Ark.
  24. StellaBlue

I have 2 booths facing each other and will sell the smallest one. S/O $6K will sell to first to trade. This booth has a nice big area and it is working perfectly fine. It has 10 points but you can upgrade it (the one across is 30 points). Booths are fun because they are in open areas and you...
  25. StellaBlue

Strongboxes vs Deposits

I always do strongboxes for the chance to the rings. I have gotten a few good sellers :cool:. Aside from the rings, I do use the neurotism pills and the skill gains. Typically I get about mid 70% in ammo and the rest is the gamble.
Back