Search results

1. StellaBlue

Selling: Booth

Location: Genesis TP building B - booth 8 (Wall A I think) has a purple crystal next to it. This is an 8k ped booth upgraded to 30 items. I won't be trading for a while so it is for sale - there is a neighbor accross. A 10-point booth sells for 3k. Genesis is a popular area. Bidding...
  2. StellaBlue

Buying: Regen VII UL

-- pm rafa legendario colombia ingame.
  3. StellaBlue

Selling: Shopping Booth Genesis Amethera HQ #5

I have 2 booths facing each other and will sell the smallest one. S/O $6K will sell to first to trade. This booth has a nice big area and it is working perfectly fine. It has 10 points but you can upgrade it (the one across is 30 points). Booths are fun because they are in open areas and you...
  4. StellaBlue

MoDa Exarosaur Texture Deluxe Bustiers

5. StellaBlue

Discovery: Bismuth Leather Texture BP

So I afk crafting and went shopping and when I logged back on I found this BP in my inventory wow.
  6. StellaBlue

FYI: Fine Silk Fabric Texture Bugged

I sent a ticket to support because since last VU it appears we lost the effect of fine silk fabric on clothing, I am attaching pics also to show before/after. As this is an expensive texture, I am hoping it can be fixed soon! :girl:
  7. StellaBlue

Help: Bristlehog Cave Bugged

The cave close to Corinth East Hangars A is bugged. I cannot go past a certain point into the cave to get to the mob. I take a few stops and then that's it - the map won't let me keep going. I tried several things like pressing T, re-logging, targeting, etc.
  8. StellaBlue

First Withdrawal

10/2/16 1OK ped via bank transfer. Cross fingers
  9. StellaBlue

Add Dividers to the Storage

Just a wish. I always organize my storage and then BAM, I forget and click on the compress button and mess it all up so, if we could click on a point in the storage and add a divider, if we click on compress, it would only compress within each divider. So, my paint cans would all be bunched up...
  10. StellaBlue

MoDa - Space Dude Trucker Hat M

11. StellaBlue

Selling: Summer Ring 2016

Lootius blessed me with this ring tonight. BUT I am not worthy so imma sell it: I would like 30k Ped (no items). in-game Estella Ella Laizen
  12. StellaBlue

MoDa - Motorhead Rock T-Shirt

13. StellaBlue

MoDa - Space Dude in Ostelok

14. StellaBlue

MoDa - Space Dude Rock Tee Black/Blue

15. StellaBlue

MoDa Space Dude Rock Black/Green

16. StellaBlue

MoDa - Street Pants with Berycled

Street Pants colored and textured with Berycled/Tiarak and Lodod Top textured with Gallard
  17. StellaBlue

MoDa - Evelyn Cocktail Sweetglow and White

18. StellaBlue

Buying: Master Coat (M)

in-game Estella Ella Laizen.
  19. StellaBlue

Selling: Female Shopkeeper

TT+ 1950
  20. StellaBlue

MoDa - Rainbow Tight Shirt

21. StellaBlue

Carabok Tights Pants with Bra and Bikini