Search results

1. Vixen78

Super Sly!! Things in Canada rare great, life is good, no major complaints. Jamb has been...

Super Sly!! Things in Canada rare great, life is good, no major complaints. Jamb has been spending more time in EU lately. Thank you for the birthday wish, it's sweet that you took the time to send a message :) I hope life is treating you well.
  2. Vixen78

Happy New Year 2010

Happy New Year :yay: Welcome back my fellow entropian blog readers, Rather than rambling on, as I tend o do... I thought I would provide a link or two to my personal blog. There are many entries there that I have not cut/paste here due to sheer laziness :ahh: For those of you who are...
  3. Vixen78

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year!!
  4. Vixen78

Leaving the UK

:woohoo: Congratz!! I know exactly how you must have felt, waiting for the last bit of news. But it's well worth the wait! Well the weather should be a tad warmer in Nevada :) I finally landed in Canada last week and drove from the East Coast all the way to Calgary on the West Coast (2500...
  5. Vixen78

Finally made it Canada!! I Landed last week and drove from Massachusetts to Calgary... for...

Finally made it Canada!! I Landed last week and drove from Massachusetts to Calgary... for those inquiring minds that want to know ;)
  6. Vixen78

Finally!! Now a Permanent Resident of Canada

Hello All, I am excited to share my Landing experience with all of you! I know those who have not landed may have questions, I know I sure did. As much as the canadavisa forum has been helpful, there are certain things that are not real clear. I drove the 7 hours from Massachusetts to...
  7. Vixen78

Hello there, long time no see... Then again I haven't been ingame much these days either. I...

Hello there, long time no see... Then again I haven't been ingame much these days either. I finally received my visa last week and Jamb and I are getting ready for the big move on Nov 30th. :woohoo: Just know you are not forgotten :)
  8. Vixen78

Passport and Visa recieved!!!!

Welcome Back, :yay: I am happy to announce that my passport with visa arrived today! I am surprised to get this all back so fast, and in no way am I complaining. Things are really coming together. My last day working in this dump is next Wednesday. I'll be busy trying to sell off what I can...
  9. Vixen78

2 Week Notice Given!

Hello fellow blog readers, I know it's been awhile since my last blog entry, but in all fairness, I have been adding to my personal blog... Just haven't been cut/pasting the entries onto this one. And I do feel a little guilty for not doing so :ahh: But for all of those inquiring minds...
  10. Vixen78

Hello there, I have found a willing participant for you :)...

Hello there, I have found a willing participant for you :) http://www.entropiaforum.com/forums/members/fredriko+leo.html He'd be happy to help.
  11. Vixen78

For Boldar

I remember the first time we met at Atlas Haven~ You were one Jamhot's guys & your face was unshaven. You had a passion for Aussie football & music, especially Led Zeppelin~ If I was feeling down, You tried your best to make me laugh and grin. We had many heart to heart chats under that tree~...
  12. Vixen78

A sad farewell

Boldar, This one's for you! I remember the first time we met at Atlas Haven~ You were one Jamhot's guys & your face was unshaven. You had a passion for Aussie football & music, especially Led Zeppelin~ If I was feeling down, You tried your best to make me laugh and grin. We had many heart to...
  13. Vixen78

A sad farewell

:( I am deeply saddened. I remember when I first met Boldar at Atlas Haven a few years ago. I noticed he was one of Jamhot's and went over and introduced myself. We both call Atlas Haven home and we quickly became friends. He was the self proclaimed Mayor of Atlas Haven, and not seeing him...
  14. Vixen78

Immigration Update, PPR

Welcome Back avid blog readers, I am excited to share some good news you all of you :yay: After a very long and tiring day at work (12 hour shift) I came home to get the good news that there was an update regarding our immigration paperwork. It seems that everything looked good enough to be...
  15. Vixen78

Mopar Back Ordered Parts Continues to Haunt Me!

Awesome! Thanks Oracle :hug: If I'm ever in your neck of the woods, I will hold you to your offer ;) But in all seriousness, my Immigration process is in the works, so I will stay put for a little longer before I quit and move to Canada. As much as I hate the company I work for, I can't let...
  16. Vixen78

Just to prove that I do go the extra mile, here's what I'm offering to all of you that has a Mopar part on order (Back order) Simply post your part# here (typically 7 or 9 characters long) and I will check once a week to follow up on the ETA... Keep in mind I will not have access to how your...
  17. Vixen78

Immigration Update~ Processing

Just received confirmation today.... Our Immigration Paperwork has been received at the office in Buffalo, NY dated 7/28/09.... :woohoo: Time to process is still 4 months, as the fastest time... Only time will tell.
  18. Vixen78

WoooHoo :woohoo: 2,900 visitors to my profile page! I hope that all of you are doing well. I...

WoooHoo :woohoo: 2,900 visitors to my profile page! I hope that all of you are doing well. I have not been in game as much these last few months, but I haven't forgotten about my friends here :hug: Thank You all for Visiting and reading my blog here and at http://www.vixiexpress.com...
  19. Vixen78

Immigration Update~ Processing

Welcome Back Blog Readers, I have exciting news to share :yay: After waiting 4 weeks for some sort of answer, Immigration Canada finally got to our Application/Paperwork on Monday 7/20/2009 and James was accepted as a Sponsor on Wednesday 7/23/2009 :wtg: That was a pretty fast response. There...
  20. Vixen78

Welcome Back, In this blog entry, I will share yet another Mopar Back Order part experience with you. I will try to keep the sarcastic comments to a minimum, no promises. ;) A male customer had approached the parts counter, and as he asked to see if we had a clockspring for his 1999 Jeep...
  21. Vixen78

Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8

In this entry I’d like to share a few facts that you as a customer should know. Many of you may agree that when you buy the “Best” you can expect to pay top dollar to get it repaired. Now the Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8 is the top of the line when it comes to the Jeep brand. This SUV comes with...
  22. Vixen78

Thank You for the birthday wishes! :hug: I hope that life is treating you well!

Thank You for the birthday wishes! :hug: I hope that life is treating you well!
  23. Vixen78

:hug: Happy Birthday! :yay:

:hug: Happy Birthday! :yay:
  24. Vixen78

Farewell Billy Mays

Billy Mays, born William Darrell Mays on July 20, 1958 will always be remembered for his trademark blue collar button down shirt and dark beard. He captivated his audiences with his booming voice & sales pitches making him the most popular “Pitchman” on television. Billy grew up in...
  25. Vixen78

2376 uber 101-light

:woohoo: Uber Gratz to you!! :yay: I love how you captured your skill o' fame along with your Hall O' fame :cool: Try not to spend it all in one place :silly2:
Back