Search results

1. Vixen78

Happy New Year 2010

Happy New Year :yay: Welcome back my fellow entropian blog readers, Rather than rambling on, as I tend o do... I thought I would provide a link or two to my personal blog. There are many entries there that I have not cut/paste here due to sheer laziness :ahh: For those of you who are...
  2. Vixen78

Finally!! Now a Permanent Resident of Canada

Hello All, I am excited to share my Landing experience with all of you! I know those who have not landed may have questions, I know I sure did. As much as the canadavisa forum has been helpful, there are certain things that are not real clear. I drove the 7 hours from Massachusetts to...
  3. Vixen78

Passport and Visa recieved!!!!

Welcome Back, :yay: I am happy to announce that my passport with visa arrived today! I am surprised to get this all back so fast, and in no way am I complaining. Things are really coming together. My last day working in this dump is next Wednesday. I'll be busy trying to sell off what I can...
  4. Vixen78

2 Week Notice Given!

Hello fellow blog readers, I know it's been awhile since my last blog entry, but in all fairness, I have been adding to my personal blog... Just haven't been cut/pasting the entries onto this one. And I do feel a little guilty for not doing so :ahh: But for all of those inquiring minds...
  5. Vixen78

For Boldar

I remember the first time we met at Atlas Haven~ You were one Jamhot's guys & your face was unshaven. You had a passion for Aussie football & music, especially Led Zeppelin~ If I was feeling down, You tried your best to make me laugh and grin. We had many heart to heart chats under that tree~...
  6. Vixen78

Immigration Update, PPR

Welcome Back avid blog readers, I am excited to share some good news you all of you :yay: After a very long and tiring day at work (12 hour shift) I came home to get the good news that there was an update regarding our immigration paperwork. It seems that everything looked good enough to be...
  7. Vixen78

Immigration Update~ Processing

Welcome Back Blog Readers, I have exciting news to share :yay: After waiting 4 weeks for some sort of answer, Immigration Canada finally got to our Application/Paperwork on Monday 7/20/2009 and James was accepted as a Sponsor on Wednesday 7/23/2009 :wtg: That was a pretty fast response. There...
  8. Vixen78

Mopar Back Ordered Parts Continues to Haunt Me!

Welcome Back, In this blog entry, I will share yet another Mopar Back Order part experience with you. I will try to keep the sarcastic comments to a minimum, no promises. ;) A male customer had approached the parts counter, and as he asked to see if we had a clockspring for his 1999 Jeep...
  9. Vixen78

Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8

In this entry I’d like to share a few facts that you as a customer should know. Many of you may agree that when you buy the “Best” you can expect to pay top dollar to get it repaired. Now the Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8 is the top of the line when it comes to the Jeep brand. This SUV comes with...
  10. Vixen78

Farewell Billy Mays

Billy Mays, born William Darrell Mays on July 20, 1958 will always be remembered for his trademark blue collar button down shirt and dark beard. He captivated his audiences with his booming voice & sales pitches making him the most popular “Pitchman” on television. Billy grew up in...
  11. Vixen78

Farewell Ed, Farrah, and Michael

Hollywood isn’t shining as bright this week with the loss of Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson. Ed McMahon, born Edward Leo Peter McMahon Jr on March 6, 1923. McMahon was a comedian, a game show host, and was best known as Johnny Carson’s announcer on the Tonight...
  12. Vixen78

Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep Owners Beware!

Mopar Customers Beware! After a very unpleasant call from a customer this afternoon, I thought I’d share a little insight with all of you Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep owners. As many of you already know, Chrysler has filed for bankruptcy less than 2 months ago. In doing so, Chrysler LLC has...
  13. Vixen78

Immigration Update!

Welcome back, I have great news! After waiting 2 weeks for 1 piece of paper, our Immigration paperwork is Finally ready to be send out :yay: This whole process has been very nerve wracking. We thought we were all set 3 weeks ago when I drove James home during the Memorial Day weekend... We had...
  14. Vixen78

Immigration to Canada coming to an end!

Welcome Back :yay: I am happy to say that there is light at the end of the tunnel! We were able to get the Medical Exam out of the way on Monday the 18th and the doctor said, "Everything looks good", and that he expects the results from all of the testing to be arriving in Canada with in 2...
  15. Vixen78

Chrysler - Fiat, Project Genesis

Welcome Back avid blog readers, A many already know, Chrysler has filed for bankruptcy and just recently terminated close to 800 of their Dealerships across the USA. Here is a link of all of the Chrysler Dodge Jeep Dealers that were rejected… List of Closed Chrysler Dealers The actions to...
  16. Vixen78

Weekend Wrap Up...

Welcome Back, The last week for me has been a busy one. I made the drive up to Canada last Sunday to spend the night with James and we drove back down on Monday. Finally after 2 years I was able to spend his birthday with him! With that said I wanted to do my best to make it as...
  17. Vixen78

I owe, I owe

I am feeling the need to vent after a frustrating phone call. I seriously think that credit card companies are only around to keep us in debt! I’m sure many of you can relate, most of us have/had a credit card or two… Sadly most of us are in debt, some more so than others. But I’ll be...
  18. Vixen78

Immigration Update....

Welcome Back Avid Blog Readers, Things are getting done, at a snails pace... but at least things are moving forward. During the last week I managed to finally get those finger prints done. I went down to a different Police Station and had them done for FREE :D Even though the lady behind the...
  19. Vixen78

Immigration Aggrivation

Welcome back, The last few days I've been a busy little bee trying to put together my end of the paperwork I need to send into Immigration. The downside to all of this is that everything that is required is not posted under one section. Much of the information is out dated and there has been a...
  20. Vixen78

Not for the faint of heart...

Welcome Back, There hasn’t been much going on to blog about… James is still here and that in itself is a bonus! We paid the extra $60 for him to rebook his flight with Air Canada and stay 2 more weeks. As much time as we’ve spent apart, I’ll take whatever time I can get. We finally have...
  21. Vixen78

Beginning the Immigration Process

That’s right! We finally have the money to start the immigration paperwork process. :yay: While James is down here for the next 2 weeks, ( as we extended his stay from the 9th to the 23rd)… I will fill out my part of the paperwork to obtain a Permanent Resident Card and put...
  22. Vixen78

10 Things Every Vehicle Owner Should Know

There are many new drivers out on the roads every day. Many of which have the mind set that as long as there is gas in the tank and you turn the key, you’re good to go! As long as your vehicle takes you from point A to point B, What else do you need to know? Your vehicle is your means of...
  23. Vixen78

Last Minute Customer... (warning)

Warning! Rant Mode ON: What is it with difficult customers coming in at the last 20 minutes of the day to want to return something and then continue to give you their life story? I mean honestly, I understand that you bought something and now for whatever reason you would like to return...
  24. Vixen78

Throwing in the towel

Welcome Back Avid Blog Readers, Tonight has been most frustrating… I attempted to file my taxes online, got all of the way through it and was asked for information from last years taxes to verify that I am who I say I am… Yeah I don’t have anything but an email confirmation that it was...
  25. Vixen78

Waiting for the Melatonin to kick in..

Welcome Back, This weekend was pretty much like any other weekend. I worked my lame Saturday shift from 8am til 2pm. I figured while I was out and about I should get my laundry and shopping done, so I did just that. That would leave me with Sunday and Monday to do as little as possible. I...
Back