Search results

1. S

Help needed with finding and copying WMC slideshow

I've created a slideshow using Windows Media Center (WMC) and can play it using WMC without issue, but I want to copy it to a USB drive. The problem I have is I cannot locate the location of the slideshow file itself by looking in any of the usual places like Music, Pictures, Videos. So, where...
  2. S

Questions on best archiving practices

I've just created a scene using 3Ds Max which is saved in a folder along with associated materials and I've also exported the .max file/scene to .3ds, ,obj & .mtl - and so I'm now more or less ready to archive (zip) it all up. My question is though, should I create a separate zip file for...
  3. S

Hope Scurvy Sityl is ok

Scurvy Sityl my mentor hasn't logged into EU for some days which is unusual, so just hoping he's ok...
  4. S

We're 3D Models in a 3D World

Since starting my adventures in Entropia in December 14 I've been thinking that EU is fairly amazing and that in a sense we're 3D models in a 3D world when we're playing it. My avatar, your avatar, his avatar, her avatar are all 3D CG models rezurected through some CG prog and movement-enabled...
  5. S

Landing bugs still exist at Icarus

The revamped Camp Icarus still has landing bugs. If you approach anywhere near the area, including the new landing pad which presumably is there so you can land a vtol on it, you get "You are close to an area where vehicles are not allowed." :laugh::laugh:
  6. S

Entropia Wacky Races event restart

Hi, the first event for Entropia Wacky Races has been changed to Saturday 28 Feb due to low response so far (probably my fault...) and the entry fee has been reduced from 7 peds to 5 peds. Entropia Wacky Races first event: When: Saturday 14 February What time: 10:30pm mindark time...
  7. S

Entropia Wacky Races postponed to next Sat

The first event for the Entropia Wacky Races shown here is now postponed to Saturday 21st Feb as not enough interest was generated for the 14th. Anyone wanting to take part, just reply to this thread or PM me here on PCF.
  8. S

New event Entropia Wacky Races

This is to introduce the all new racing event Entropia Wacky Races When: Saturday 14 February What time: 10:30pm mindark time Duration: Approx' 80 mins Where: Ring-road near Chugg's Hideout teleport Meet-up point: Chugg's Hideout teleport Vehicle required: Valkyrie Mk1 PRIZES: 1st place 70...
  9. S

FYI: VTOL Flyers is still recruiting

VTOL Flyers needs new members, any skills/eqpmt is ok, a vtol transport is a plus. I'm in no way an 'uber player' but will help out however I can, new participants especially welcome. To join simply apply at a soc terminal.
  10. S

FYI: VTOL Flyers is recruiting

VTOL Flyers is recruiting, any skills/eqpmt is ok to join although a vtol transport is a plus. We're all fairly new to EU including myself, so don't know everything about the game yet :rolleyes: but will try to help out when we can. Our main aims are exploring the universe and having fun...
  11. S

Just some Q's on AV modifying

Hi to all :) A member of my soc' wants to change her AV appearance and to this end asked me the other day what was the best way of going about it and I mentioned body sculpting services/body sculpting chairs but that this can be expensive. So I just want to know are there other cheaper ways of...
  12. S

Info: VTOL Flyers thread

This is just somewhere where members of VTOL Flyers can discuss society ideas and issues. About VTOL Flyers: The idea behind VTOL Flyers is to explore entropia and to have fun especially with or by using VTOL aircraft if walking to somewhere would take too long to make things interesting...
Back