Search results

1. Sharchon

WoF 2014: Team Finland

I can try to help out in a supportteam. /Sharchon Shark Kharm
  2. Sharchon

Help: can't login

Same thing here.. wonder if this is the goldcard related thing again..
  3. Sharchon

ATH: Mulmun Looter Elite - 331968 PED!

Huge insane Gratz for that one. I certanly forgot to use my skillbonus I just got before that thing poped up. Was like.. uhm.. did I see right?.. lets see.. *counting the numbers*.. really?!.. *counting again* WOW!!! And Gratz again! /Sharchon
  4. Sharchon

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

!Register Sharchon Shark Kharm
  5. Sharchon

53 513 PED Lysterium

Aaaaand Gratz again.. :bowdown:
  6. Scarface Tower

Scarface Tower

7. Sharchon

53 513 PED Lysterium

Huge Gratz to one of my best friends ingame :) And darn I love these "close call" stories. :) /Shark
  8. Sharchon

List of Looted Calypso Land Deeds

Got my "CLD Token #18 hunting" from an argonaut scout. :yay: Sharchon Shark Kharm is my avatar name. 2012-06-01 14:16:25 Edit: added time
  9. Sharchon

Return of the GOLDEN AGE

!Register Sharchon Shark Kharm
  10. Sharchon

Post Your Graffiti!

Old ones..Pre VU10
  11. Sharchon

Community effort to spawn/kill Hussk (ended in no loot)

So.. the winner is Akbar? He at least looted one sweatbottle from it... :laugh:
  12. Sharchon

Merry Mayhem 2011 Results

Chiping perhaps? Edit: Oh forgot to gratz our socs #25 Cat 1 price winner :)
  13. Sharchon

Achievement: Shitiba Bronze - Finally!

What if silver opens up? :rolleyes: :silly2:
  14. Sharchon

Help: Can't Log in

Yep.. same "try later" here..
  15. Sharchon

Töhräänpä sunkin sivuu pikkasen :P

Töhräänpä sunkin sivuu pikkasen :P
  16. Sharchon

Uber: First Tower

Gratz! :yay: and wake up the sleeping MA translator.. ;)
  17. Sharchon

cant get past client loader

Tried "repair tool" from clientloader? Dunno if this is related. (a Win7/64 problem)
  18. Sharchon

FYI: You know, some of us had to wait 18 years for this.

Man.. this thread took me back in time. :ahh: My first spacegame was Elite (with wireframe graphics) and been hooked to that theme since then. I didn't even know I played Wing Commander but the video sequences was kinda familiar to my eyes. :laugh:
  19. Sharchon

Help: Forum Icons

Thx, I found that out later but couldn't see it because it was outside my screenborder and I couldn't move that window. However,I could open that window in the center of screen from somewhere else(can't remember now from where because of all random clicking all over the place.. :laugh:) and then...
  20. Sharchon

Help: Forum Icons

Was wondering about the icon shop myself but how do you navigate there? I can't for my life find a way there.. Sure I can use your link but how did you find it? :scratch2:
  21. Sharchon

Uber: 2168 ped Exarosaur Mature

Yep,72k of it and the skull I wished for. :) Waaaay better than zillion Colonizer parts and Im almost always short of muscle oil... until now. :wtg: No,shit? :silly2:
  22. Sharchon

Uber: 2168 ped Exarosaur Mature

This one was a bit unexpected.:eyecrazy: I have been hunting medium stuff(and some too high for me too mainly for a mission) for a while and piled up a few cb5:s and rikers and thought I start going small again to burn those up. For a while I was killing shinkibas but the load of colonizer...
  23. 2k Hof Exa Mature

2k Hof Exa Mature

24. Sharchon

Question: 'Shinkiba Inventory' mission

Look here Can't remember if this was a stand alone mission or rather a followup on another mission. Have a weak memory of killing 100 snabs/exas in an hour or so before this one or was it related to the "find Fight club" mission? .. but it all started with Carl Tucker at PA anyway. Edit...
  25. Sharchon

MA Official lets people test out space @Twin Peaks

How about link in post #8 ?
Back