Search results

1. Sharchon

Uber: 2168 ped Exarosaur Mature

This one was a bit unexpected.:eyecrazy: I have been hunting medium stuff(and some too high for me too mainly for a mission) for a while and piled up a few cb5:s and rikers and thought I start going small again to burn those up. For a while I was killing shinkibas but the load of colonizer...
  2. Sharchon

Everything I touch seems to turn into gold

Looks like everything I touch turns into gold these days. :eyecrazy: First this and then this big one and now I just have to share this little one.. lol I was on my way to old swamp camp to visit cornucauda missioneer and this little snable was in the way. All this glowing is almost making me...
  3. Sharchon

My best week ever.

Ok.. here I go again.. 3 days ago I manage to break my few year old record with this and that after a very nice start with several globals on feffs at start of Mayhem. After that one the loots been more and more diminishing so I thought the happy hour is over for the time being. Today I was...
  4. Sharchon

Items vs. skills

First .. I did a quick check with search but didn't see what I was looking for so I throw out this question again if its out there.. Some background.. I started grinding feffs because of the mayhem and noticed that ALL my feff globals been pure item loots (9 so far). I normaly dont grind the...
  5. Sharchon

HoF: A nice late christmas present :)

I decided to take the Marry Mayhem mission and just for the fun of it (no illusions here of winning anything except the diploma) try to see how far I can get in it and pumped in some peds and started killing category 2 mobs feffoids. I have to say I can't remember having so many globals/time...
  6. Sharchon

Olive color level question

I have just reached to level 2 (+4,11%) in coloring profession and the success bar on olive color is still near zero ,same as I had before reaching 2.0. Olive is supposed to be usable at 2.0 I thought it would at least jumped up a bit to a usable level.. (like L guns) So have I missed something...
  7. Sharchon

Aww.. crap

Don't stand too close.. :laugh:
  8. Sharchon

HoF: Hof from hell

I wonder why I got this one from 666 meters down... Can anyone check if MA is still at their official address? ;) Awh.. who cares, they can take my soul for this Hof. :D oh, wait a minute.. nvm.. they already got it :silly2:
  9. Sharchon

Weapon range enhancer thought..

Weapon range enhancers are useful to increase your range of your weapon,but then it hit me.. those enhancers are only useful when shooting beyond the weapons normal (w/o range enhancer) range. It would work nicely on a tag weapon which you only use for taging, but if someone use this enhancer on...
  10. Sharchon

Part of wall unusable.

I can't hang up a green display panel in the red marked area in my flat. Don't know if I had this before VU 10.4.2. Anyone else have this issue? This may have connection with a green panel that keep disappearing (yes, the green marked area is where I should hang). I hanged it there when the...
  11. Sharchon

Any Stargazers out there?

In one nightsession(ingame) I got bored with the endless sweating (and that blinding green lightball) I looked up at the nightsky and thought.. hey,that really looks nice.. seems like they even put down some work on that. I mean.. different sizes and colors and no returning pattern like...
  12. Sharchon

Sweating IS a backbreaking job

Like the title says... :laugh:
  13. Sharchon

Dropped things lives forever.

I made this thread long time ago and those 2 where found (or erased) after like 2-3 months iirc. I made a few new over the year and I was surprised that at least one have lived more than a year in the bottom of the ocean when I checked it out not too long ago. :eek: I saved up some more pecs...
  14. Sharchon

Question: Prefix editing

Looks like I can't edit prefix in thread titles. And BBCode doesn't seem to work up there eighter.. Or have I missed something.. didn't find anything in search eighter. (Didn't know where an prefix thingy here until I posted and saw the rest of the threads. :rolleyes: ) Just wondering.. I'll...
  15. Sharchon

My first HoF

My first Hof :yay: I went out on a hunt on small mobs after getting some huntcash free. I started trying trips but the they where empty so I worked my way through some berys,kerbs and occational molisk, but then found some daikibas who looted 5 10-30 pedders within like 20 mobs...
  16. Sharchon

Deleting uploaded pictures possible?

Is there a way to delete an uploaded picture? I uploaded a picture and then realised I forgot to erase things on the picture. I wanted it deleted immediatly before anyone would see it,but couldn't find a way to do it. Little later I did found a way where I replaced the image with another one...
  17. Sharchon

Here's an easy mob to loot for ya..

You dont need weapons at all for this mob. :D And this one loots too. :) offtopic* How do you delete a picture in here?? I did upload this image with the coords and then saw my mistake and the only way I saw was to replace the image .. (in the gallery) :\ But the counter didn't show that...
  18. Sharchon

Is this a new castle in game??

Coords 8880,4950 on Eudoria.. A little bit NW from the outpost W of Troy. Or have I missed this one for 2 years :rolleyes: It just says "Pease Wait" when trying to look in the Estate terminal. And the doors are closed too so can't go in and have a look.
  19. Sharchon

Mann MPH DlxE.. who is it for?

Sorry if it's been up before,but I didn't find any threads with Search. Was looking in the wiki and tripped over this Mann MPH DlxE gun stats and thought it must be wrong. So I logged into the game to see if there where an DlxE in auction, so I could check out its stats ingame.And I found one...
Back