Search results

1. NEVERDIE

Question: Why is MindArk allowing planet partners (cough NEVERDIE) to leave their planets to abandon?

There is now via some events on Secret Island... Special thanks to the Hunters who collected the Warm Thing Blood!
  2. NEVERDIE

Question: Why is MindArk allowing planet partners (cough NEVERDIE) to leave their planets to abandon?

As everyone is well aware, it has been a while since RT had any updates, obviously the other planets are managing to do updates, therefore this is an RT specific issue. I'm pressing to resolve this as soon as possible, there are a lot of good things happening with the development of Entropia...
  3. NEVERDIE

Looks like there is more than enough Warm Thing blood collected and the Pawn Shop manager is broke ( LOL ) until the loans default and he can sell the blood via the shopkeeper, which will be in the first week of April, so for now hold back on collecting more Thing blood. Mission accomplished!
  4. NEVERDIE

Im not sure what the minimum amount for a loan is, but I just checked the Pawn Shop and Someone had a Nice collection of Warm Thing Blood that they dropped in there. So it looks like an unl Parka might be showing up as event Prize in the next couple of months
  5. NEVERDIE

In the Pawn shop in New Harlem you will find that the Manager is offering 150% for Warm Thing Blood which can be looted from mobs in the Non Taxed Snowy region North of Zomhattan. The tough part is that the spawn is very very minimal. So to keep busy u probably would want to drop enmatter...
  6. NEVERDIE

Thats great to hear that you are enjoying the missions. Tell me what days of the week do you most often play on ROCKtropia and what are your main hours of play Entropia Time? I might conduct a little Zombie experiment
  7. NEVERDIE

a significant portion of the completed missions are hunting missions that take time, the point being that looking at the numbers, its clear to me at least that Rocktropia's Mission dialog is not entirely broken across the board otherwise I would see a much larger number of abandoned missions
  8. NEVERDIE

The fact that it serves any purpose at all this stage is a positive in my mind. It's far enough away from Caly and other planets fro people to avoid it if they dont like it. More than 200,000 were not Vixens, but yes a majority are vixens as the D-Class Amps are ROCKtropia's primary export. the...
  9. NEVERDIE

Heya, Heya EU Player, let me see if I can answer some of these questions for u. First of all in answer to the Topic Question, I'm in deep discussion with Mindark to find a good way to address ROCKtropia development issues. These particular discussions have been...
  10. NEVERDIE

Question: The future of Rocktropia?

The potential is enormous! The Work on the Platform, will hopefully activate the potential. For now I like to think of it like my favorite local pub, has a vintage vibe, not a lot changes, familiar faces, feels like home away from home.. But that's just right now, things can change in a...
  11. NEVERDIE

Help: rocktropia start

I just tested creating an avatar through the ROCktropia Website and the the avatar arrived with the Tshirt
  12. NEVERDIE

Help: rocktropia start

There is a Tower in Port Atlantis, if you take the televator to the top of the tower a shuttle pilot will automatically take you to ROCKtropia if u have the Tshirt. Have Fun!
  13. NEVERDIE

Rocktropia - No UL loot (outside player ran instances)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe> I prefer this version, it is less Cringy and it intercuts between the real...
  14. NEVERDIE

When is Neverdie Jobs & Voting System coming?

YAWN!! uhah what did u say ? did someone say something about jobs? noo probably not must have been dreaming.. YAWN ! going back to sleep now…. hunt AI on Rocktropia if u are looking for Metaverse minimum wage job…. YAWN!! Wake me up when u have a new prez lined up , Ill give her/him/they a tour...
  15. NEVERDIE

Codex for ROCKtropia - a discussion

Since this has to be all done in one go and it will eliminate certain missions and story lines if we include mobs like prisoners and zombies etc.. . I think its important to know what missions anyone really cares about on RT .. ( assuming they are still working) A lot of our mission chains were...
  16. NEVERDIE

Codex for ROCKtropia - a discussion

we had planned to introduce RT Mobs into the codex that were not currently tied into any progressive story chains but then we received this message and at this time i dont think we want to sacrifice all story line just for a convenient grinding system.. - - - - - - - - Rocktropia Mission for...
  17. NEVERDIE

EU Prizes: A Cautionary Tale

delivered to inventory with assistance of MA .
  18. NEVERDIE

EU Prizes: A Cautionary Tale

i message you every time i log in. we are not on at the same - lets just make a time and we will make it happen
  19. NEVERDIE

Concerns for the Future of Planet Rocktropia

Whats up Big Daddy? My reasoning reason behind having at least one deeded area on RT for trading in the Share interface is so that the players who prefer to hunt on areas they have a vested interest in can have somewhere to go on ROCKtropia. Without it we are at a...
  20. NEVERDIE

Concerns for the Future of Planet Rocktropia

Hi Ben, I did say I would look into it. The issue with the RT Dungeons, is that each one involves a degree of customization and testing and I do not currently have anyone available to make new Dungeons. Planet Calypso and other Planet Partners have provided custom storefronts etc in the...
  21. NEVERDIE

Question: Rocktropia - What is up?

Thanks for thinking about me. I'm still here. Logging in a lot lately. Mostly keeping a low profile via the incognito setting. Exploring re-connecting with the planet and the Universe in my own way. I am always floored by the new people I meet and also the people I have known in EU for years and...
  22. NEVERDIE

MMOWC 2017 Results

Final Standings updated
  23. NEVERDIE

MMOWC Final @ 17:30 UTC - Live on Twitch

Starting at 17:30 UTC. You can Tune in Live on twitch @ www.twitch.tv/poptopiatv See the results so far at www.MMOWC.com All four Skill Divisions Compete together in 3 Heart Pounding Rounds to determine the next MMO World Champions! FINALISTS! Elite - Highest Professional standing Level...
  24. NEVERDIE

MMOWC 2017 Results

Semi-Finals today at 19:30 Full list of Qualifiers here https://neverdie.com/vrforum/forum/mmowc/115577-mmowc-2017-discussion?_=1495902274322
Back