Search results

1. S

Info: Smilgs beauty (maxed), coloring, texturing and tailoring service

I laughed so hard on the last picture! free bump
  2. S

162K Explosive Projectiles With Video (And Giveaways!)

Insane !!! I saw it in game while mining at FOMA!! Big grats to you enjoy the love from MA !
  3. S

Servers Are Down

wow adjusted nemesis? :o
  4. S

Using Unfair Advantage @ Eomons

If it was random it would be ILLEGAL in most country where the game is running up. As simple as that. To be allowed there must be a way to outperform other participants. Also, i don't make money here in EU, i started playing a few months ago CASUALLY, expecting nothing from the game and i...
  5. S

Using Unfair Advantage @ Eomons

Lot of players using it in different ways and they complain about here also.... Many players " prepare " their mobs before an event starts on a LA to get few more kills ( loot ) when event officially starts. I find it terriblly poor from a guy like Divinity to publicly harras a player, threaten...
  6. S

'Mexican MindArk employee interview' parody

funny video !!! seems pretty new, probablly allready posted but i just found it and i laughed really hard ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2whzqfe0TTc#t=70
  7. S

New in Entropia - Classified Strongboxes

What i only see it's again exclusive uber items only buyable from MA....
  8. S

FYI: Mission Galactica Coin (Blue) Was I scammed by MA?

From my quite new player point of view i simply see this like that : - You spend PEDs in order to advance in a mission: you pay Mindark for the right to advance into next stage of the mission ( assuming that the PED spent by players are NOT redistribued) - Players get a cut of the share thru...
  9. S

Selling: Opal

Hello, i would like to sell 1 Opal for 138%, pm me in game please! Talinda Life Dolmen
  10. S

Hi

Thanks Coz! peezle your thread confused me allready! It seems there is several planets, how can i choose where to start? is that even possible??
  11. S

Hi

Hello community! I just would like to say hello since i'am downloading the game right now! Is there any website with guides to get started? This forum remain a bit too technical for me yet and i would love some lecture for the comming 3 hours of download!
Back