Search results

1. Deadeye

7k Handgun

Yep im a noob :D But, damn it was hard to get it...and i wanna post this little aim :laugh: Click to enlarge
  2. Deadeye

Take me ages and Peds...

....to get a Uber in Crafting :) I dont craft very much but from time to time i try it ;) Click to enlarge
  3. Deadeye

Formidon 2k+

Big thx to DRDoom....aka Marco :D Was talking in the chat here on EF with him while we wait for the VU...and he promised me that i make a HoF today!!!! Click to enlarge well..i told him i want a Modmerc......i think he forget that :D thx anyways :D
  4. Deadeye

Nice HoF and Extraction

Was a bad day on CND...and i was really pissed off....but then my last dome i wanna try this one popped up (no amp) Click to enlarge And finally while extracting it... Click to enlarge and here are the skills :) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  5. Deadeye

Embra laser sword c1

Perhaps im to stupid to use the search func :) didnt saw it on PE auc...so..what is the price? :)
  6. Deadeye

Phasm claw

What is the curtent price on a phasm claw? :)
  7. Deadeye

phasm young

Click to enlarge i think it can be in the uber section cause the last phasm claw was sold over 1,3k PED :) after this one this little hopper popped up ;) Click to enlarge
  8. Deadeye

Cga

Yep...now im a Nuba miner :D Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  9. Deadeye

My first spacecraft

OK...only a mini-achievment but im damn lucky now! i have nearly 1100 geology, 1500+ pros and 800+ surveying and never never got a spacecraft! But today i got it...finally :D and with a 23 Ped beacon :) Click to enlarge
  10. Deadeye

Vast iron

Mining was never my friend :) Never had a HoF..... and now this one :) Click to enlarge btw..only 211 finder no amp.... was so happy but i still needed belkar for my jester crafting.... and bang......yep...today i got what i want... Click to enlarge Too bad i didnt say i want a ModMerc :D
  11. Deadeye

Selling equipment BPs

Basic Auxiliary Socket blueprint 1 0.01 PED CARRIED Basic Auxiliary Socket blueprint 1 0.01 PED CARRIED Basic Bolts blueprint 1 0.01 PED CARRIED Basic Bolts blueprint 1 0.01 PED CARRIED Basic Bolts blueprint 1 0.01 PED CARRIED Basic Bolts blueprint 1 0.01 PED CARRIED Basic Bolts blueprint...
  12. Deadeye

Boorums

Are they still in the caves?? does anyone have seen them in the last time? I wanna hunt them a bit..i nkow they have nasty spawn times...but i only wanna know if they are still there :)
  13. Deadeye

Lookin for karmakiller

as the titel says :) Plz pm me with offers :)
  14. Deadeye

Formicacida glob with ..ehmmm...item :)

I know...only items in loot since the 8.7...but wanna post this small glob with the fap-80 ;) I think i started too loot items in team...not great ones but its ok :) Click to enlarge
  15. Deadeye

Neconu globs with items

Was on a huntingtrip with Lytia and Rich and finally we got one with items :) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Items in the Neconu was the fran Delta and a original dominatrix cobra....well and an ewe ep protector 16 :D
  16. Deadeye

100 swirlies

here we go...i got my 100 swirl (not counted the nasty lvl ups) :) I know its not much but it was a personal goal :ahh: Click to enlarge gl too u all :)
  17. Deadeye

Snarg old..while mining

I only wanna mine a bit...and it sux :) My luck a snarg old dont want that i extract my Tiny (II) oil :D NOOOOOB :yay: Click to enlarge
  18. Deadeye

2A, 3A, 4A sets

Huhu :) I wanna the price of a full 2a plates set, a full 3a plates set and a full 4a plates set :) thx deady
  19. Deadeye

Individual TP on CND

A good friend asked me ingame to post her idea in the EF! Its about a Teleprter on CND! Not a normal one :) If no pilot is on CND the Teleporter is activated and ppl can teleport from CND too calypso..if a pilot arrives..he can go to this TP and block it..so ppl have to fly with the pilots...
  20. Deadeye

Silent Uber???

I got a Breer m2a BP.....unlimited..PE auction says 1,2k :) So i think its a silent uber :) Click to enlarge
  21. Deadeye

First glob after VU was a HoF

Well...i was totally pissed off on this VU..cause loot was soooooo bad for me And it is still... So i decided to go at the craftingmachine..crafted dampers for 3 days..and it becomes boring :) So i decided to craft some Jester d1...had all materials but no iron..and WOW iron is damn...
  22. Deadeye

(SCAM) "Autoclicker warning" from fake MA

A Socmate came ingame and told me he got an E-mail from MA about using an Autoclicker! He was crafting for 2k PED at the Tailoringmachine! I know that 3 software is forbidden..but this is crazy...its not an advantage for him and i think many crating ATHs must be deletet if this is so fucked...
  23. Deadeye

Yep im anoob, but was a great day :)

Lost nearly 300 PEd yesterday at the cermusons....and so i decided: Deadeye..go and get ur adj. FAP :D Well...oi dont get it..but i got these 2 little ones: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge and finally i hit the 60 agility :) Click to enlarge I know its not much..but im very happy ..now...
  24. Deadeye

When were u born in PE?

Hi...im interessted where i can see, when my account was created for PE..cant find it..i think im now 1 year old but dont know exactly :) And perhaps someone wanna tell me/us when he placed his first step in this universe :)
  25. Deadeye

Some cersumon globs

Yep..we saw the glob with the eon gloves and decided to get a Shadow helmet...but nope....didnt worked but was a funny hunt ..naked :) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Look at my ammo and realise how fast they dropped :wise: But after that we only get a 47 Pedder...and...
Back