Search results

1. Dom_sufc

Lars blackcat

Hello all. Firstly, it's nothing bad, so get that Idea out of your head. Im afraid this thread is not going to be as entertaining as you thought ;) Im looking to get in touch with Lars blackcat. The sooner the better. He has done nothing wrong, dont get me confused here, I just need to speak...
  2. Dom_sufc

Giving Ownership of my Lists

Well unfortunately latley I have been quite busy in real life, and other gaming interests. As some of you know, I have 2 lists running at the moment on EF. The very popular Colourer List https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61380 And the new Mentor List. Which isn't as...
  3. Dom_sufc

Looking for: Nimrodina

Right, this person of the Hungarian Trox-Killers has selected to NOT recieve PMs on the forum, nor has he got any contact information listed ( https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/member.php?u=6943 ). So I have no choice other than to post for someone to get them to contact me. Failing...
  4. Dom_sufc

ITEM Sellout - Going CHEAP!

No Im not leaving, hence why Its only ITEMS, not skills ;) Any Armor/Plates get sold in sets, if its a set. Also I would PREFER bulk bids on groups. So if you bid on 1 resource, and another bids on the whole section, the section bidder wins by default, regardless of offer. This is NOT an...
  5. Dom_sufc

Mentor List

So I was just browsing through the forum when an Idea came to me. Wouldn't It be great to have a list of Mentors & which timezones they are In? So I decided Id make one. With the good sucess of my Colourer List and its use, I thought this could serve good purpose too. It will be quite empty...
  6. Dom_sufc

First HOF!

Well after 1.5 years here (about 1 year minus my long break :) ) I finally got a HOF! Ive had some nice globals over my time, and have had a team HOF once. This one though, Is all mine !!! :) Funnily enough In Mining, which is my 2nd profession, and Im very low skilled In it. Nevermind :D 660...
  7. Dom_sufc

High TT Unlimited Weapons. Reason ?

Well Its been brought up briefly in a few of the loot threads, but I thought Id start this one so we can have a proper discussion without the fear of being locked. I have thought about It, and cannot think of any reasons why MA give these high TT. Such as 8k for the recently looted Isis UL...
  8. Dom_sufc

The Importance of Amping (L) Weapons!

Hi there all I thought this to myself the other week, and although It was probably obvious to alot of people, I thought I might aswell post It, for others like me, who it hasn't twiged on properly to. :ahh: Basically, the Importance of amping (L) weapons. Im sure Wiki and other such tools...
  9. Dom_sufc

Happy Birthday Forseti Balinor Longitude!!!

Hope you have had a good day mate, and as Im logging off now and going to bed, I hope you've got plenty left in the day/night to go claim yourself a well deserved HOF! Ive seen actually people have gotten HOFs/Globals on their Birthdays... Call It coincidence or not ;) So HAPPY BIRTHDAY...
  10. Dom_sufc

Buying: Bear Parts (M)

Hello all, Im buying these parts, all (M): Harness Arms Thighs Boar shins will be fine :) ... If I recieve more than one offer, I can't buy alot, depending on the piece, otherwise I might aswell buy the set, which I can't do. Please post or PM If you have any for sale :)
  11. Dom_sufc

Selling Ghost (M) set for +105 BO!

Ghost SOLD! Plates still on offer! Title says it all. First come first serve. :) Also selling 2a Plating set. Full TT, (29~) with a +12 markup! Bargain ...
  12. Dom_sufc

Clearout sale! All prices UNDER Market value!

Having a sell out of my storage crap. This Is running on a first come, first serve basis! PM or post, It makes no difference. :) Prices are here: Alien Parts: tt=19.64 Market Value= 26.15 BO= 23 Animal Skins: SOLD! tt=26.17 Market Value= 27.45 BO= 27 Tailor Materials: SOLD! tt=37.95...
  13. Dom_sufc

Paint Shop Pro 9 help ...

Hello all, with my new Mod membership, Im playing around making myself a new avatar. BUT, I thought Id finsihed, when i realised he still Isn't tranparent on the background. I used the remove background tool, but It still Is left like this... Is there a particular format I have to save It as...
  14. Dom_sufc

Alot of Spare BPs

Yep, alot of spare BPs. Sick of looking at them In storage... Offer for 1, or 10, or all. I dont mind. Also there In text form If you want to CTRL + F to find a certain BP. 59 Basic Screws Blueprint 1 0.01 1.35 STORAGE Yes 316 Standard Vents Blueprint 1 0.01...
  15. Dom_sufc

Selling: Exa Master Coat +650!

SOLD EDIT: Now only 650 Inclusive of TT, so a saving of over 36 PED now! Selling my Master Coat, because Id rather buy something more useful. Hehe. For 650 ONLY! Bargain, and Its slowly rising In price, due to the Ruga It takes, which apprently Is rising In price. So Its not just a...
  16. Dom_sufc

Just an Idea for a Scammer Section...

I know the scamming thread Ideas have been discussed alot. And I know there was once a scamming section, which was or could be abused easily to ruin a person's reputation In the universe. I have an Idea, though. We all know scammer alerts are very Important, but so Is the protection of...
  17. Dom_sufc

Selling - Gremlin Gloves (M)

Cant believe it looted another pair! ( got one teamed a few months ago) Well, the TT Is 31 ped. BO = +130! Thanks alot.
  18. Dom_sufc

Serious PeAuction Error?

Hi all, I think this belongs here, sorry If Im wrong. Anyway, the error I have seen Is In the way PeAuction's (PEA) "code" creates trends. This first became apparent here: Click to enlarge Here PeAuc says there were 5 auctions with this Item that day. However, there was only ONE. Look at the...
  19. Dom_sufc

Selling: Ewe EP-40 Mercenery

SOLD!!! (Ingame, +87... Hehe)
  20. Dom_sufc

When to Get off the (L) Train?

Hi all. Lately I've been skilling with the H400. A great weapon as most know, and very economical for most things, especially amped. However, the disadvantage with most (L) weapons Is their availability. Im going through about 1 Korss every 2 days, and Its quite tiring having to buy them all...
  21. Dom_sufc

Hotkey Chat Modes

Well I had just logged on the game from the forum, when I had a great Idea (Well I think It Is! :D) So here I am again posting this... Its a very basic and useful Idea. All I want Is to be able to "Hotkey" the chat modes. So for example, I could assign "number pad" 1 key to all chat. (Cant...
  22. Dom_sufc

FAP Dilema

Hi there! Right, usually I don't really like to make advice threads, as most things have been covered alot, or can be solved by myself using Internet resources, but this time the advice needed Is alot more specific to me, and hard to search for ... Basically, I want to upgrade my FAP. However...
  23. Dom_sufc

S: Plating Set, 5a (very cheap)

Sorry Andyzammy, I bought these a few days ago, and have decided to stop dreaming and finally get the 5bs :laugh: Especially while they're so cheap. So of course, I don't need these. I bought them a few days ago for +120. A few months ago, these were +350 a set! Now they're DIRT cheap. This...
  24. Dom_sufc

Johnny Is Back!

Well, If you've read some of my posts closley, you'll have seen I wasn't playing alot over the last few months, as Id started to loose Interest. BUT, I decided on VU day, Id stick In a few PEDs, and have a little fun. Since then I've rekindled my love for EU! :D Some of these definitely helped...
  25. Dom_sufc

Selling ESI - 11.90 PEDtt

I know It's nothing really worth bandwidth, but after 20 mins In Twin Peaks, I got really bored of my message been flooded by Ore Traders... So here It Is. If I like the offer, I take It. Only considering offers over 650% thanks.
Back