Search results

1. Purplebong

Selling: Selling Legendary Ziplex P160 (L) Finder

Pulled this from a Mining Strongbox For sale 3800ped.
  2. Purplebong

Selling: Apocalypse Thigh Guards (F)

Rare armor piece from Next Island. Starting Bid: 1200 ped * Buyout Bid: 1499 ped Starting bid has been reached. 1200 ped. I'll end the auction in 1 day (deadline - tomorrow Tuesday morning October 18 server update) and sell to highest bidder unless buyout is met before then. Good luck to all.
  3. Purplebong

Colour Fest - April 2022

I will be organising, promoting, and hosting an event on Next Island scheduled for Sunday 17th April from 18:00-00:00 MA time. The event is called Colour Fest. It will be an event for all players to meet up and trade Paint Cans of various colours. Bring your extra cans of unwanted colours to...
  4. Purplebong

Selling: WTS - Ziplex P30 (L) - Legendary item from Mining Strongbox

[Globals]: Xx Purplebong xX has found a rare item (Ziplex P30 (L)) with a value of 10 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame! I think I'd like to sell this instead of keeping it. 750 ped or trade for 10 AUDs. PM me here or ingame.
  5. Purplebong

Able to spot fruit and rocks on the ground while running?

Has anyone else noticed that since the new update you are now able to see fruit and rocks (and I 'm assuming dung) while running? It used to be that you could only spot these things while walking. Bug? Feature? I've acquired quite a bit in the last week. I wonder if it will affect the market?
  6. Purplebong

I'm Baaaaaack...

Click to enlarge
  7. Purplebong

I'm Baaaaaaack :)

Click to enlarge
  8. Purplebong

62 Allo G-Man

so there i was...NE of reis defence...listening to Regulators by Warren G and this happened... Click to enlarge walk through your fear and tap that GRATZ button.
  9. Purplebong

86ped Allo :)

was havin pretty sh*tty loot all night until this one NE of Reis Defense... Click to enlarge don't be scared to tap that GRATZ button...
  10. Purplebong

Nice lil' Argo global :)

just got this one North of Twin Peaks... Click to enlarge cash 26.31 EWE EP21 34.28 FreanD Alpha BLP 15.49 Knight thigh-guards (F) 16.12 Paladin face (F) 5.95 Paladin face (M) 14.26 6 cans Umber Paint 0.78 Hydrolic Manifold 15.00 and BTW...i was wearing pants for this one ;)
  11. Purplebong

179 Allo Alpha

bagged this glob with my soc m8, Solo. NE of Rei's Defense. don't be scared to tap that GRATZ button :) Click to enlarge 89.60 PED each :)
  12. Purplebong

93ped Argo Glob

just got this up north of twin peaks... Click to enlarge cash...21.40 ped FreanD Alpha BLP Pistol...2.04 ped EWE EP-21 Defender...33.30 ped Paladin face-guard (M)...6.71 ped Knight thigh-guards (F)...20.12 ped Kango mask...9.98 ped
  13. Purplebong

Atrox drops 50ped + a little sumpin-sumpin

figured i buy some ammo for "the big gun" and air it out a bit around nate's valley. got this minimum qualifying global + a little extra :) Click to enlarge don't be scared to tap that "Gratz" button :silly2:
  14. Purplebong

87ped Argo :)

just got this North of Twin Peaks... Click to enlarge 22ped + the gun is a FreanD Beta BLP worth 65ped tt
  15. Purplebong

56ped glob & what's this item?

just got this small glob tonight off an itumatrox... Click to enlarge anyone know anything about the 'Basic Propulsion System' what is it? what's it worth? tt food or hang on to it?
  16. Purplebong

Crystal Palace Global

me and my soc m8s just got this up here on CP. Click to enlarge *btw-i'm using that ep41 i looted from my allo HOF last nite :)
  17. Purplebong

2302 Allophyl Provider

so i've been hunting allos for the last 4 days cuz (top secret reason)... and this just happened! Click to enlarge *the gun is an EWE41 :) *there's another 1k of gold behind the wool :)
  18. Purplebong

2 Things I Didn't Know..

Have been playing since Nov. 05 and just learned 2 new things last night... #1) You can use ANY machine to craft ANYTHING. I always thought that to tailor clothes, you needed a tailoring machine and to craft weapons, you needed a weapons crafting machine...etc. Turns out...you can...
Back