Search results

1. B

Old UL item tiering bug

Thank you, by the way. I spend hunting-time shooting expensive guns. It's nice to get a break and actually grind one weapon once in a while. Perhaps tiering this UL awhile I might end up with some eco AH fodder.
  2. B

Old UL item tiering bug

Thank you all for the support and information. After expending several hundreds of additional PED dawn broke and I saw the light. Tiered 0.8!:yay: I am thankful too, it did not occupy more than one month. I really wish MA would list some additional internal measurement, even if it is...
  3. B

Old UL item tiering bug

Update Since posting I've continued tiering attempts in Cyclone Depths.. dagger remains at tier 0.7 after an additional 200 PED later. While I'm told this is possibly a bad case of tier-rolls it would seem 0.7 to 0.8 could not be using the same pair of dice from 0.0 to 0.7.
  4. B

Old UL item tiering bug

I decided to work on tiering an S.I. Combat Knife, and in so doing skill up Shortblades among other skills. I managed to procure a tier 0.0 Knife out of someone's storage and immediately went to work. The shank's tiers I thought I'd work the Puny Challenge for tiers, and headed to Camp Icarus...
Back