Search results

1. R

min dmg?

ty best reply so far :) + rep to you and witte :)
  2. R

min dmg?

sorry ill clear up for skill lvl ect. atm trying to unlock wounding. ive never chipped so dont really know what skills do what to well lol. and thx for your reply so far :)
  3. R

min dmg?

hi guys, just wondering if anyone can tell me which skills increase min dmg and which are the best for it :) thx random
  4. R

First CP global

nice one!...
  5. R

buying. personal manufactoring terminal

come on i know these things are rare, maybe you know of someone that might have one for sale? come on the free bumbs are welcome as long as there not insulting :) lol
  6. R

buying. personal manufactoring terminal

after a long brake ive decided to come back and put some cash into EU again. so as the tital say.. plz pm me or post here with offers :) and im also looking for any rare bps too. plz only pm with bp offers though. thx Rx
  7. R

How to make money in Entropia - A guide

thx that crafting info sounds handy :D ive been skilling dampers for over a year and still do seem to do any good one da bigger bps. but at least now i have somthing to aim for :D by the way. who is "The Masked Crafter" hehe sounds like somthing from a cheesy comic :rolleyes:
  8. R

crafting skills.

well this is addressed mostly to people like NZR, buzz ect i just wanted to know what sort of lvl you guys have in your crafting skills. is there anychance of anyone reaching your lvl? all that sorta thing lol. the highest skilled crafter i know has 3k in most his crafting skills. and he still...
  9. R

land owning

5. when you take out DNA thats already on the land, do you get it in your inventry or is that DNA lost forever?
  10. R

BUYING: Improved Omegaton M2870

true mate there have been none bid one in the 20k mark thats becoase they had the BO and start bid the same. so no bids just BO. 20k is the price i have seen most going for over the last few months.
  11. R

Yer im showing off :P

uber gratz to you!! ok i hate the fact ill never own a set but still gratz bro :laugh: as i just said in your price thread it looks i think you could probly get 50k-60k for it :D
  12. R

Protectior of the empire armour.

id say probly 50k-60k. this armour is so rare and with the electric and acid damage it gives an added bonus. the acid protection will make it one of the best armours for cristal palace. so dont sell loki go get an ath at CP!!! :D
  13. R

Buying DOA

there is also a Strikehammer in auction atm
  14. R

selling full angel (M) or trading for an ajd fap

haha so you beat me to it did you mate :P SOLD
  15. R

sorry mate only just had the time :S works been kinda stealing my life :S lol any there is an answear now ;)
  16. R

no im typying whaat he said. so bs is a completely diff mater. anyway please do abuse this sale thread. why is it that the is always at least one person trying to start an arguemant in every thread??
  17. R

well yes my ava is (F) but im selling the armour for a friends that is a lil pissed about the forum atm and is not willing to post atm. but it would be him you traded with if you wanted it and he can give the previuse owners name if you think he may have scammed it from some one.
  18. R

well i only got the angel resently and found that i do want a better fap more lol so im hoping to do some sort of trade for an ajd fap. or just a strait sale. i guess the starting bid is 20.5k and buyout of 22k so please pm me if your intrested. btw free bumps are more than welcome
  19. R

buying ajd fap or trading for full angel (M)

well i only got the angel resently and found that i do want a better fap more lol so im hoping to do some sort of trade for an ajd fap. or just a strait sale. i guess the starting bid is 20.5k and buyout of 22k so please pm me if your intrested. btw free bumps are more than welcome
  20. R

uber globe ;)

Gratz Loki :O thats a whopper :O BTW who was it that bought them? as asked abouve :P
  21. R

Buying Full Angel (m)

well as it says im buying full angell (M). so please pm me if you have a set for sell :) thx and cya in game :)
  22. R

Buying Full Angel (M)

ooops could some one please move this for me :S lol
  23. R

Buying Full Angel (M)

well as it says im after a full set of (M) angel. can you please PM me with offers ;) thx and cya in game :)
Back