Search results

1. Velox

Happy Birthday LeeLoo!

:birthday: Happy Colorful Birthday LeeLoo! Hope you have a fun day. :yay:
  2. Velox

Happy Birthday LeeLoo

:birthday: Round numbers... :eyecrazy: Have fun at your big party! :yay: :grouphug:
  3. Velox

Happy Birthday LeeLoo

Happy Colorful Birthday! :painter: :yay: :birthday:
  4. Velox

Happy Birthday LeeLoo!

:birthday: :yay: Hope you have a fun day! :grouphug:
  5. Velox

Origins of Father Christmas

Have you ever wondered where all the Father Christmases around the world come from? Well here's your answer! Merry Christmas everyone! :xsmile: Not sure if this has been posted before but it's still funny, heh.
  6. Velox

Happy birthday LeeLoo!

:birthday: :birthday: :yay: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEELOO!!! :yay: :birthday: :birthday: :cheer: Hope you have a fun day! :cheer:
  7. Velox

just an Esto we snuggled

Me and LeeLoo snuggled this nice Esto. :) Click to enlarge
  8. Velox

just an argo with LeeLoo :)

Heh, shameless plug of using LeeLoo's name on the title... :eyecrazy: (but she is my best friend in EU :) ) We got a nice 182 ped Argo too, though. :yay: Click to enlarge
  9. Velox

Some recent globals

Korss H400 mainly. Looted 5 and only used up one so far. :laugh: Of the last two Feffs I didn't get a screen shot since I had CDT'd and for some reason PeAss didn't take pics after that but I didn't realize that then. :rolleyes: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to...
  10. Velox

Serendipity

Took my time but finally got it. Another mission over. :) Click to enlarge
  11. Velox

2 trox and a Note with LeeLoo

We got these two globals with my soc leader LeeLoo. First time from Dominant too. :yay: We also got a Note. LeeLoo already posted it here. :) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  12. Velox

First solo HoF...finally

After over 1.5 years I finally got my first solo HoF. :yay: Got one team HoF with my current soc leader LeeLoo after about 2 months of starting. I was actually absolutely sure that I would never get a solo one. I don't like much this VU especially since in my opinion they totally ruined prancer...
  13. Velox

Creepy team global and a solo one

Quick hunt with my soc leader LeeLoo gave us some goobye swirlies for this VU. Later one umbra insisted I take some swirlies of my own. :) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  14. Velox

LeeLoo and a friend had some luck

We had a little hunt. Longus first that didn't do that well and tiny trox afterwards that gave us at least this much luck. :) Ye, we managed to global again in our soc hunt. :yay: Hope we don't get over our heads now. :laugh: Click to enlarge
  15. Velox

Friday/Sunday 6 globals

I have never before globaled 3 times during a day and now I also got 3 during the same hunt. :yay: I started off on Friday with this Feff that was nice enough to give me a weapon to get the next 5 ones. :tongue2: Click to enlarge These two with a soc friend. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  16. Velox

Feff, Where's My Korss?

Using my last looted Korss I was trying to get one again. I was almost out of ammo (light too), when I heard the sound. :yay: Looking at the loot window... :( Click to enlarge Here's a couple more recent small ones: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  17. Velox

No n00b HOF for me so...

... here's just my small globals this week. I think I would qualify, so hello MA? Still waiting for my first HOF. Don't mind if it's a 15K Cornu! :yay: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  18. Velox

3xKorss H400

Small ones in a weeks time but those will keep me going for awhile. :ahh: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  19. Velox

Lucky 293 ped Feff

Click to enlarge Full Korss H400. Haven't hunted much for 2 months. Had some loose ammo and got this on the first one. Rest of the ammo didn't do as good, but I won't complain. :)
  20. Velox

Two globals in a row (well almost :))

Got this during a rather bad hunt: Click to enlarge Then after CTD and still bad loot I got this: Click to enlarge I guess you just have to keep on trying even with bad loot.
  21. Velox

66 PED Molisk Adult

3rd mob and first molisk I killed after logging in. Guess you don't always need to hunt for hours. :D Click to enlarge 19 PEDs, two Shogun harnesses and one shins.
  22. Velox

67 PED Atrox Young

67 PED Atrox Young (AutoScreen) Nothing special here... Just FAP-5. Guess I'm getting greedy now since this was my 3rd solo one. :laugh: Click to enlarge This screenshot was taken by my soc leader's Auto Screen program. I'm increasing delay a bit for the next one. :tongue2: More info of...
  23. Velox

Trax like me now and I like them

Wow, second day after new VU and my second solo global. :eek: Funny thing about these. Both happened after 15 min online time. You can see that in PE Ass window. How weird is that? Click to enlarge 97 PED Atrax Mature. Again items are just one skin and bone and in addition a jaw.
  24. Velox

My first solo global

Finally after 4 months of trying I got my first solo global. Maybe it had something to do with the new VU since I got it after being 15 min online. Click to enlarge 53 PED Atrax Young. No items except one skin and bone.
  25. Velox

Cornundacauda (small) HoF

Kind of embarrassing to make my first post like this, but... :o Click to enlarge As you can see we were going for our first global but got a very nice surprice instead with my soc friend LeeLoo. :D I have been playing for two months now and this will keep me going for at least two more...
Back