Search results

1. TreborIronwolfe

GREU Event 3 "Screenshot and Halloween costume contest - Running race - Property decoration contest"

Screenshot and Halloween Costume contest Might upload more later... this is 100% courtesy of my natural low rez client ;> -Sir Trebor Ironwolfe
  2. TreborIronwolfe

EU it's Down ?

Poop farming is hard work.. have to admire their dedication to the trade. It's a dirty job but someone has to do it.
  3. TreborIronwolfe

EU it's Down ?

Hmm.. Sounds pretty normal to me..
  4. TreborIronwolfe

EU it's Down ?

Aww.. don't stress bout that lil 'ol red dot.. that's just CrotchMcNasty scouting out those ore squattin' varmints.
  5. TreborIronwolfe

EU it's Down ?

ZZzZZzZzZ ... HuH??? Ah.. must've dozed off again for a bit.. my guess is 111.11 *yawns*
  6. TreborIronwolfe

Buying: All Limited Blueprints

Available (L) BP's For Sale Heyas! ;> Please PM in-game any offers for BP's that you like - you can find me in the avatar registry as: Sir Trebor Ironwolfe ALSO!! I would love to look through any uncommon->rare UL book bp's you may have to spare.. especially components, enhancers, material...
  7. TreborIronwolfe

Help: Looking for a crew

Hi! This thread is about a month old... are you still organizing a crew? If so I would love to know more about your plans. Thanks!
Back