Search results

1. Tigerpaw-C

Codex for ROCKtropia - a discussion

Some may tell that Rocktropia is abanoded etc etc .... but I still think its the most awesome planet in Entropia and I still have had my biggest hunting and crafting HOFs here .... before and late laste year =) So I say we stay and start to make it rock´n´roll again. I also talk to Neverdie not...
  2. Tigerpaw-C

Tiger totally disagree with taking in codex on Rocktropia. It is such a dull system and I love that RT sticks with real missions and quest chains! However the only bad experience I have is that I did do all the prison mission and got acess to secret place but I NEVER received any rewards at all...
  3. Tigerpaw-C

Ayida Island Presents Double Codex Mayhem!!!

Hello! I was in competition and got a global and ended up at 3rd place the 10 august, but I dont think my name is on the list :( Can you fix it? /Tiger
  4. Tigerpaw-C

Buying: Shadow shins UL, F

😼 Hello! I am looking for shadow shins UL, female, to complete my set of shadow. Please pm here or in game if you have one to offer. I am online every evening so dont hesitate to tell me. Cya in game! /Tiger
  5. Tigerpaw-C

To Celebrate our Friend Conq45

Oh Conq45 ! Tiger is very sad not to meet you again in events or in NI! You were such a nice guy, allways charing me and others up and give me + reputations in all events then loot was bad. And frankly, I often gave you + rep back just because you were so nice to everyone and helpful. But I am...
  6. Entropia 2019-03-10 22-34-45-15 - 2.bmp

Entropia 2019-03-10 22-34-45-15 - 2.bmp

Tiger and her beloved Guru
  7. 91505415_2508266119490094_3413327552284983296_n.jpg

91505415_2508266119490094_3413327552284983296_n.jpg

Monria horns received after very hard work
  8. Tigerpaw-C

Hello everyone and thanks Panther for asking me to answer question. Tiger do belive that Rocktropia will staying the most unique planet if codex wasnt inside it to! I dont mind if the over-all-planet-mobs have codex but not the unique RT-mobs . Except possibly the ones that have not with...
  9. Tigerpaw-C

50 for 50 PED, 100 for 500 PED, 200 for 5000 PED! April Progressive Gambler by EntropiaInvest

Hello! I Think I am registered but if I am not please register me lol… I am: Cissi TigeRPaw-C Red-cat
  10. Tigerpaw-C

Zip's weekly ongoing 30% backtax event!

Register for event Can you please register me anyway! :) Cissi TigeRPaw-C Red-cat Thanks/Tiger
  11. Tigerpaw-C

I am pis###

Its more or less same shit today only with more revealed problems Ok this was todays letter I sent to support.... maybe you all have found any solutions on that, that I didn´t do.... enjoy reading: Hi 1.I still need to see myself from 3rd angle in a distance,you can do a distance button...
  12. Tigerpaw-C

I am pis###

This is the things that I so noted is wrong with the new VU and sent in a support ticket Hi! I do belive You already know that I hate everything with this last VU, but I want you to know in specific what I think is the worst issues that cause problems for me. I will list some of them here: From...
  13. Tigerpaw-C

I am pis###

I did leave And I do write whatever I want about how I feel about VU and it wasnt intend´to be a show off, it was my true feelings about that they ruined a game I have loved and played every day since I started 8 years ago. And I also can tell u that I wrote directelly to MA about what I think...
  14. Tigerpaw-C

I am pis###

This is the worst vu ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: THANK YOU MA FOR COMPLETELY RUINED MY LIFE IN EU AND FOR MAKING MY LIFE COMPLETELY MISERABLE WITH YOUR NEW UPDATE! I cant even log in anymore and all the fun and...
  15. tiger ii

tiger ii

16. Tigerpaw-C

Ready to get Hussked TWICE?

Hussk Oh and I hope there will be someone that can film the whole event so it will be possible for anyone to see the greatest mob EVER in Entropia Universe! /Tiger
  17. Tigerpaw-C

Ready to get Hussked TWICE?

Hussk! Don´t forget to mention that Tiger is starring this event too ! And that it will be awesome to do my 3rd HUSSK! hehe :dancing: :yay: :cheer: /Tiger
  18. Tigerpaw-C

Selling: Selling Shadow and DOA Rackjacker

looking for shadow parts foot, shin, gloves Hello Still wondering if you have shadow footguards for sale or not and what price you want /Tiger
  19. Halloween Tiger at Monria

Halloween Tiger at Monria

Tiger winning the most creative clothing contest at Monria
  20. HOF with ESI and tp II chip

HOF with ESI and tp II chip

One of my biggest hunting HOFs
  21. Tiger with pet Hogglo Pygme Black

Tiger with pet Hogglo Pygme Black

Here is Tiger with her newest friend Hogglo pygme :)
  22. Tiger in her new flora dress

Tiger in her new flora dress

23. Tigerpaw-C

Selling: Selling Shadow and DOA Rackjacker

shadow F Hi I do like shadow armor and allready got helmet and arm guards. I wonder if you can think of selling only parts of shadow armor, like harness, thigh, or foots, and what price you have in mind then? /Tiger
  24. Tigers secret missions at Rocktropia

Tigers secret missions at Rocktropia

Tiger get these clothes and armor and weapon when she had finish that huge prisonmission and shark missions.
  25. Tigers secret missions at Rocktropia

Tigers secret missions at Rocktropia

Tiger get these clothes and armor and weapon when she had finish that huge prisonmission and shark missions.
Back