2. M

Selling: Dune Rider (M) pieces

Easter bump
  3. M

Fist bump :)
  4. M

Taking offers on Dune Rider arm guards, tier 2.9. Dune rider foot guards, tier 2.8 Dune rider gloves, tier 2.3 Dune rider shin guards, tier 2.9 Pm any offers thanks :)
  5. M

R.I.P. Chris Cornell

Shocking news :(
  6. M

EMW leaves EU giving away thousands of dollars at Twin.

good man Jack, deffo agree
  7. M

GAMETECH: A brief look at the good side of GamerCon - Irish Examiner

It was Monria that had a stall there, Eugenio Anhithe Wilde, Pusherman, Kendra and I was there to give a hand. We were promoting EU through Monria. It was a great weekend and Ant had a few interviews set up for during this week.
  8. M

An old player from 2012 returning to Entropia Universe, I could use a mentor

Ah cool, was just wondering because we were promoting the game through Monria at the weekend, was just wanting to know if I had talked to you there :)
  9. M

An old player from 2012 returning to Entropia Universe, I could use a mentor

Hey Alex, welcome back to the game, ya a mentor is a good idea and they don't require payment. Also, joining a society is a good idea too, u can shoot any questions there when your mentor isn't online. What made you decide to come back, out of curiosity?
  10. M

account locked

French bread wee wee Pepe Le Pew Lol, really flexing your linguistic muscles there, showoff :p
  11. M

New to Game and looking for a Society.

Think there is spaces in the society I'm in, entropian empire, your welcome to join :)
  12. M

State of the Universe Address 2017

Since I first came to Monria over a year ago I have only had great experiences. The theme Of The moon is horror based and the excellent and continuing story line reflects this, as also do the events which pull players into the storyline. As management have said there, the leprechauns were their...
  13. M

Count to 600 before a mod/admin posts!

Seven.......
  14. M

EU it's Down ?

Sounded like Hunter S Thompson there Taco :)
  15. M

EU it's Down ?

Drifter, it might have improved when it comes back :D. And my guess is 13
  16. M

Patch 15.11.4 (07.02.2017) bugs

Oh nice idea, thanks :)
  17. M

Patch 15.11.4 (07.02.2017) bugs

Try depositing in game lol, here at least it won't let you enter a value.
  18. M

Cannot communicate with any mission brokers??

Try a relog, hopefully will sort it out :)
  19. M

Achievement: First avatar to loot 3 seasonal rings in 1 week?

Gz Captain Jack, Hope you had some luck on the proterons yesterday too :)
  20. M

A Player’s Notes Vol. 5: Quality of Life - Time Wasters and Social Aspects

Thanks for sharing and all Of The effort you put into your ideas, really enjoy and appreciate them. I hope MA takes note of these threads. Cheers, Max
  21. M

Merry Christmas everyone

Merry Christmas everyone also, have a great time :)
  22. M

Please Help 120k peds Mistake!

How many times has this happened now, the system needs to be changed. Really hope it works out Mary Jane.
  23. M

Best location to rage, vent, or jump off a cliff?

The windows beside the auctioneer in Cthulhu and Cythlla towers, on Monria are real fun to jump out of, u can also land on different apartments
  24. M

Petition: Fix Wave-Based Loot

Sign me up too, Maximus Cashicus Profitus
  25. M

Anyone seen Whining Skeptic lately?

Sorry to hear, glad you are in a better place now, best of luck with everything. I know I don't know you but I am knocking around everyday if you need a chat or anything. Cheers, Max
Back