Search results

1. T

Selling: Eron Soulsplitter

Selling my Eron Soulsplitter Tier 4.0 Most Powerful Sniper not many in game. Quiet and Deadly. Great in lootable pvp or as a powerful tagger. Contact: The Mental Bull for more info or offers
  2. T

Selling: Mental's Mental Storage Yard Sale :D

For info or to contact me message The Mental Bull in game or message me here :) ====vehicle + attachments==== **SOLD** ====Guns==== [A&P Series Brave Mentor Edition] tt 4.09 mu+ 18 **total 22peds** ====Mindforce==== [Teleportation Chip II] SOLD ====Mining==== [TerraMaster 3 Gold Rush]...
  3. T

Selling: TerraMaster 3 Gold Rush Tier 4.9

TerraMaster 3 Gold Rush Tier 4.9 for sale **tt+2100** Second deepest type of ul finder in the game. Limited amount as they were event rewards from arkadia. Not many are tiered up past tier 3. Great for finding deep resources such as rugaritz or gold. Great buy for the professional miner or...
  4. T

Teleports

My suggestion for the wishlist today is about the one sided teleport system. A player can for a fee Teleport from FOMA .. Crystal Palace, Monria Or calypso space station Teleport to the planet Calypso. Why is this one sided. I would argue that there should be an ability to Teleport two ways...
  5. T

Orthos Oil Rig Question for Developers

I have noticed that orthos oil rig has been closed or shut down by robots indefinitely with a lack of context or storyline. Im asking today out of general curiosity and because i noticed the rapid drop of sweat prices on the planet calypso in the months following the closure and note that a lot...
  6. T

We Need a System for Loaning items or deeds

In Entropia often people loan each other items. Often this works with people who have a good trust based agreement or people who put up collateral and then return the object later. However there is a problem il try and explain with an example:** **Last year I owned a shop for a period of time...
  7. T

Selling: TerraMaster 3 Gold Rush Tier 4.9

Selling my TerraMaster 3 Gold Rush tier 4.9 price tt+2490 **Mine at over 800m avg depth with depth enhancers or increase your range with range enhancers **Maxed out at level 10 in your mining profession.. low level requirement for high depth mining. **Ready for next tier upgrade ... I...
  8. T

We Need Space Suits ** space idea**

We need wearable space suits. Perhaps they automatically appear on ur character in space. To move them you need to put oil in. Movement speed would be very low. The idea is people could exit their vehicle and space walk. Perhaps this would open up space to smaller mobs to hunt and asteroid...
  9. T

Info: Latest Withdrawl Time for anyone interested

Requested on February 6th 2016 committed this first week of may ... In bank May 6th 2016 ..... all in all took exactly 3 months ... hope this helps anyone wondering
  10. T

Info: **Mentor** The Mental Bull ** now taking students**

Hello im The Mental Bull. I am from Ireland. Been playing since December 2014. Im an active professional Mentor. Im also the Founder and leader of the Mental Institution society (make of that what u will haha) I believe success in Entropia is about effort, good use of knowledge (also known as...
  11. T

Selling: Selling a few things

--Armor-- Musca adjusted Female set: Full tt set 100peds Hunter gloves Mentor eddition (M) tt+2 Hunter Harness Mentor Eddition(M) tt+11 Pixie Thigh Guards (F) tt+1 --Clothes-- Jolly christmas facemask (M) tt+60peds Christmas...
  12. T

Selling: CDF Armored Personell Carrier (C)

no longer need post
  13. T

Selling: Mah'Ketta (M) Full set and 6a plates

Mah ketta set for sale: 600peds Seven 6A plates for sale :*****************SOLD************ The tiers are as follows: Helmet 0.9 (ready for upgrade) Harness 1.4 arm guards 0.7 gloves 0.4 thigh guards 0.9 (ready for upgrade) Shin guard 0.3 Foot guards 0.1 All items are sold with full tt...
  14. T

Buying: Mah'Ketta (M) Shin guards Wanted

I'm looking to buy mah'ketta (M) shin guards please message me if u have some The Mental Bull
  15. T

sacred kong level 7

whats the current value thanks
  16. T

Interplanetary wormholes (only if not carrying lootables)

Why not allow interplanetary wormholes but make them appear as a different colour like pink. And if you are holding any lootables you may not enter a pink wormhole. Also upon entry you get a request to pay the relevant planet entry fees of 2ped. That would mean loot would still have to pass...
  17. T

Selling: First Gen Wormhole Chip VIII

First Gen Wormhole Chip VIII Its a powerful translocation chip that can open a wormhole between yourself and someone on your friend list. It can enable the mass teleport of people as anyone can use the wormhole once conjured. I'm looking for 4600peds or possibly items like clds or auds or a low...
  18. T

Selling: Gravis GLR-26

already sold :)
  19. T

Selling: Full tt vigilante and musca armor with 6a plates

****All have been sold thanks to buyers ***
  20. T

Selling: ****sale sale sale**** buy while stocks last

all sold ty
  21. T

Buying: WTB mounted vehicle gun for a car

looking for mounted gun that's blp or lazer ... not the explosive projectiles gun .. I'm on caly ... the mental bull
  22. T

Selling: Ufo (l)

Well folks the time has come once again that I'm selling my ufo(L) ...again... the tt value is 41.85 / 42.00 so its in good nick ..... engine running fine ... few thousand kilometers on the clock .... not in need of any repairs and fully serviced :P .. was a slight incident where it crashed...
  23. T

Buying: [Arsonistic Chip III TEN Edition]

pm me if ur selling one... low to mid range tier ideal :) The mental Bull
  24. T

Selling: Quad Wing Interceptor (L) with all attachments (guns thrusters) 215 peds

Quad wing Interceptor(L) Full tt Kismet Light Lazer (L) full tt Heavy Porcupine HMAP-52(L) full tt Space Thruster (L) 2.70tt value All together for 215peds contact The Mental Bull for details
  25. T

Selling: Island Gorrilla level 7

Back