5. nikander100

Selling: Herman ASI TEN Edition T9.42

bumpert
  6. nikander100

BumpedieBump
  7. nikander100

As title states, selling this beast of a pistol, It's a great gun for events, can reach 120+ dps with amp and enhancers. SB: 16k OBO SOLD Possibly accepting items too but looking at at least 10k in liquid PED. Left: Base Right: with Fi/Ra/Co Dante
  8. nikander100

Selling: Nika's Garage Sale (Chips, Weapons, Armor, Clothing, Bp's)

I am selling a big part of my items that have been collecting dust in my storage through the years, feel free to give me an offer here, in pm or in game! for most items I have a markup in mind but if you want to buy armor as set (hermes), or chips in bulk, I let it go for little less. There are...
  9. nikander100

Tell your story and have the chance to win a thermos!

Alrighty, guess I'll give my 2cents of a story :D I started this game back in 2014 when I was still a kid. One of my friends who I played Minecraft with said something about an RCE game that you could make money in. So, me being a kid with little money, I was like, "Free money?! Count me in!" I...
  10. nikander100

Uber: 2653 Mecha Lupine. My first hof.

11. nikander100

EntropiaGold's: GoldGrinder - The Ultimate Grinder Event

heyhey want to register a team: TEAM: DFA captain: Ryunosuke Nika jeDutchy
  12. nikander100

Buying: Privateer - low SI

found one yet?
  13. nikander100

If you thinnk that Quad is fast you should see me in bed!

Has anyone tried this with vtol, sleipnirs yet? I could possibly try it out if not so done yet,
  14. nikander100

If you thinnk that Quad is fast you should see me in bed!

I would say yes sticky this! i have read this thread before and added it to my subbed threads list, to bad bug is still in-game...
  15. nikander100

Traders ...

I <3 Traders and resellers. Like alot sayd the game wouldnt be alive. I am a small avatar and cant cycle 2000+ ped before selling stuff. I have had some hunts where if i would have to stuff i would have lost but i sold it to resellers and made ped. I also do reselling (flipping aud's and muscle...
Back