Search results

1. nikander100

Selling: Herman ASI TEN Edition T9.42

As title states, selling this beast of a pistol, It's a great gun for events, can reach 120+ dps with amp and enhancers. SB: 16k OBO SOLD Possibly accepting items too but looking at at least 10k in liquid PED. Left: Base Right: with Fi/Ra/Co Dante
  2. nikander100

Selling: Nika's Garage Sale (Chips, Weapons, Armor, Clothing, Bp's)

I am selling a big part of my items that have been collecting dust in my storage through the years, feel free to give me an offer here, in pm or in game! for most items I have a markup in mind but if you want to buy armor as set (hermes), or chips in bulk, I let it go for little less. There are...
  3. nikander100

Uber: 2653 Mecha Lupine. My first hof.

4. nikander100

Christmas Totem Placed Down (Huge)

Hia all I saved one christmas totem from Cyrene and decided to place it in my apartment, and this is what I found out! I am laughing my a$$ of atm :P
  5. nikander100

How to Calculate MU from Sell-price and TT?

I use this formula to calculate mu: (tt+mu) TT*(mu/100)=Sell-price Example: 10.00*(103/100)= 10.30 I use this formula to calculate tt: (Buy-price/mu) Buy-price/(103/100)= tt Example: 98.71/(100.7/100)= 98.024 (98.02383) Now the problem I have is i have an item lets say 215TT and someone wants...
  6. nikander100

Selling: Random Chips (L), Sentinel Shin Guards (M,L), Guns (L)

We recently looted these items on a birthday hunt and was wondering if anyone want any of these: Enigma L6 (L) TT202.92 Chikara Oni-Go (L) TT14.24 Sentinel Shin Guards (M,L) TT215.00 (sold for 301PED) Lacerating Attack Nanochip VII (L) TT12.84 Lacerating Attack Nanochip VII (L) TT12.88...
  7. nikander100

Achievement: My First HoF

Well today i got my first hof! it is a lousy hof but still my first hof and a fun one! here is some pic's! I only got 15 though It was definitely fun getting it though! [Globals]: nikander nikander100 gamerdudes defeated 15 others as The Big Pumpkin! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
  8. nikander100

It is my Birthday :D

Hooray its my Birthday! :P :D :beerchug::beerchug::birthday::birthday:
  9. nikander100

Vivo S10 available for everybody!

Geronimo Roni Last posted a post in the entropia universe group on Facebook showing that he got an s10. they made stage I gauntlet available for everybody now! so grab your Opalo (preferable SGA edition :P) and shoot those darn bots and get your eco fap! (the fb group...
  10. nikander100

Entropdia super slow on safari...

So i got a macbook myself (pls no hate) and i got both safari and google chrome but i prefer safari cause it uses less recourses and i like the looks better :P I always used to go on intrepid on safari but it always took ages to load pages and with weapon compared when i typed in 1 letter from...
  11. nikander100

Starter pack (SP) edition stuff found! (new starter packs)

Looks like ma redid their starter packs new stuff added go check it it!
  12. nikander100

Question: Planet Calypso City Map

I have been searching for a city map for a while now where I can see all apartment buildings and there locations/tp's on. I have been trying to map out all apartment shops (shopkeeper in apartments, etc.) for the soc I am in but haven't found any good map yet. is there any chance that anyone...
  13. nikander100

Price Check: Golden Key Blueprint

As soc we wanna run one sometime, we can't get a good price on the L bp though, anyone got an price? Regards, nikander
  14. nikander100

Exidential necroposting (necrobumping)

idk where to put this so its offtopic :P i have a bad habbit of necroposting... i always to busy reading the post reply and forget to check the date... :P anyone else have this to :P
  15. nikander100

PC: Gremlin Foor Guards Mentor Edition Male

Recently bought these for some money. [Gremlin Foot Guards Mentor Edition (M)] I know they are quite rare so i want a PriceCheck :D edit: that typo in the title ;) foor = foot
  16. nikander100

Paladin Thigh Guards Male

(fyi this is a price check) Around what does the part go for?
  17. nikander100

Uber: 4.6K Eomon (DFA Society Hunt)

So we where hunting emotion for our usual soc hunt and they gave us 2 hof's A 809 Ped HoF and a 4653 HoF. I dont have an screenshot from it but its all recorded :D first HoF at around 1:10 and second HoF at around 1:40 the rest of the video is all the globals we got...
  18. nikander100

Uber: 1094 PED Ambulimax Young (DFA Impromptu Hunt)

We hunted for around 6-8 hours with good loot and than this baby uber popped! (I keep getting an error trying to upload the file to PCF) The screenshot is from Killarious K-Max Maximillion's perspective because my entropia tracker messed up, I ran a "bigger" gun for the first time, I used an...
  19. nikander100

nikander100 signature test

lets test!
  20. nikander100

BLP Or Laser?

BLP Or Laser? (answered) answered...
Back