Search results

1. E

power catalyst

would anyone care to post their skills that it took to unlock.. from what i hear wiki is way off.... thx
  2. E

new vu glitch

i was out hunting feffoids and maffoids this morning... and was noticing that after killing them there was no loot and no message that said "this creature did nto carry any loot".... is this a glitch or a common problem that i have never experienced?
  3. E

full ghost and 2a's

if anyone is interested in ghost + 2a armor plates tt+325... right around 465 ped total pm or catch me at twin in game... or i guess respond on here! cheers
  4. E

martial arts!

just kinda longblade hunt in spare time when i have tons of peds to lose and wammy... martial arts.. i think the icon is the best!Click to enlarge
  5. E

min. damage calculator

I have been using the pro standing/ hit ablility calculator of late, and it works really nice... what i didnt know is if anyone had put together a min. damage calculator... It is nice to play w/ numbers to see where your hit ability will go with certain skills... just didnt know if anyone had...
  6. E

serendipity at last

I have been at 3.0 hit ability for the last 3 days... finally unlocked it! +/- 4160 rifle Click to enlarge
  7. E

serendipity

Is there something i am missing to unlock serendipity.... I am at 3.0 hit ability, 30.7% min damage.. I have been comparing my skills with others that have unlocked it,... and the only thing that i am consistantly lower in is agility... does agility play into prostanding?-- I am a good laser...
  8. E

1st uber

Click to enlarge just out scanning umbras... killing them if they came close and wammy!... completely unexpected!
  9. E

genetics....

is genetics a required skill for doing much when it comes to beauty? is there any market to sell genetics skills in? is there an unlockable skill (something like geneticist or something)... any info would be great... thanks
  10. E

my first crafting global!

i was just using some stuff i looted earlier in the day and wammy! Click to enlarge yay!
  11. E

FAP question

i have quite a few faps.... what i find weird is i can use a fap 18 and heal 26 hp i would guess 80% of the time. when i use a fap 28 i heal 16hp only about 50% of the time, withing 26 being the max. I just looted a fap 50 and have been using it, and its max heal is 26 as well... hitting that...
  12. E

rda hooray!

after a week i finally got it! Click to enlarge just in case you wanted to know skills aim- 1636 hg- 1961 mms- 2339 ird- 1937 rifle- 3042 combat reflexes- 2050 wpns. handling- 2045 laser w.t.- 3982
  13. E

market for mindforce chips???

i have been skilling around getting psychotrophy up,.. and i look in auction and see a ton of chips w/ no bids... is this because they are over priced? or just no market for them?? if they are over priced... what would be a decent price for psychotrophy and concentration? thanks
  14. E

my first global!

i was out mining arouind pvp 1 and came across my first global!Click to enlarge
  15. E

man. mechanical equipment

is there much of market for this skill???? i unlocked bpc and graduated from my mentorship but do not want to much more mechanical crafting... is there any market to sell about a .80 chip of mme???
  16. E

Finally Graduated!

I finally graduated from mentorship.... took a while but finally got to 1900 pistol. I think i could have been done faster but also decided to unlock BPC along the way.... so it took some time, but all in all it has been awesome. all in all i ended up with over 23k in total skills. most...
  17. E

noob crafts stats

just wanted to see if anything thought these numbers were in line with the norm, or if things seem out of wack. first off i am new to crafting -engineering 1572 -bpc 392 - man. armor 105 - armor tech 45 i was manufacturing some settler shins, did (5) 100 click runs and the averages came out...
  18. E

new to armor

so i have unlocked bpc, but i am still skilling on dampers and vents to increase bpc skill as well as engineering,.... is there any certain level where i should forget mechanical components and move onto armor (i run settler shins on occasions)... is there any skill level at where i could...
  19. E

Bpc!

i dont know if this should be in achievments or where but I unlocked BPC this morning after about 8 weeks of clicking!!!! skills-- manufacture mechanical equipment- 1412 engineering- 1371 mechanics- 799 intelligence- 28 i am hyped,... the only question is "where do i go from here" if anyone...
  20. E

crafting cost?

i didnt know if anyone had done the leg work.... but i was wondering what were the cheapest items (per click) to manufacture. i am working on building up my engineering and manufacture mech. equipment, and did not know if filters we better dampers or if something else is better. thanks rondo
  21. E

Help!

my game will not load (i dont think)... i log in and attempt to play.. but it goes to a black screen w/ hourglass as pointer, but does nothing.. after about an hour it will kick back to the log in screen.. what am i doing wrong?
Back