Search results

1. AWG

I got a CO-OP shop

the Level 10.3 Rare Pygmy Kong sold ! the Level 7 Sapphire Chirin Dragon pet is still for sale Oh and don't forget that there's tons of other stuff for sale in the shop ! vehicles,armors, armor enhancers, faps, guns,etc.. Happy Shoopang !
  2. AWG

I got a CO-OP shop

Don't miss out for this oppurtunity to get a pet that will protect you and assist you ! (especially the Rare Pygmy Kong that gives more protection ! ) Happy Shoopang! Oh and don't forget that there's tons of other stuff for sale in the shop ! vehicles,armors, armor enhancers, faps, guns,etc..
  3. AWG

I got a CO-OP shop

bump......
  4. AWG

I got a CO-OP shop

b u m p ...
  5. AWG

I got a CO-OP shop

I just dropped the price for the Level 10.3 Rare Pygmy Kong ! Get it while you can ! This pet will assist you health wise as well as protect you !
  6. AWG

I got a CO-OP shop

.......bump
  7. AWG

I got a CO-OP shop

don't miss out on this fine opportunity to buy a pet that will protect you and assist you ! and don't forget there's tons of other stuff for sale in the shop !
  8. AWG

I got a CO-OP shop

bump......
  9. AWG

I got a CO-OP shop

lol Thanks !
  10. AWG

I got a CO-OP shop

............bump
  11. AWG

I got a CO-OP shop

the OP has been updated ! summary: the Level 10.3 Rare Pygmy Kong is still for sale and the Level 7 Sapphire Chirin Dragon price has been dropped Don't miss out for this oppurtunity to get a pet that will protect you and assist you ! (especially the Rare Pygmy Kong that gives more protection...
  12. AWG

I got a CO-OP shop

Don't miss out on this super opportunity to get a pet that will protect you and assist you ! and don't forget there has been new stuff added to the shop as well ! (vehicles and more !)
  13. AWG

I got a CO-OP shop

Don't miss out on this fine opportunity to have an awesome pet that will protect you and assist you !
  14. AWG

I got a CO-OP shop

buuummmmmp.....
  15. AWG

I got a CO-OP shop

The rare blonde android sold. Now for sale in its place I have a Level 10.3 Rare Pygmy Kong for sale: Decrease Critical Damage 3%, En/h 15.00 Cost to unlock: 15.00 ped + 50 Essence + 2 Rare Essence Lev req 21 Skill gain - Pet and Taming: +20%, En/h 54.00 Cost to unlock: 15.00 ped + 35 Essence...
  16. AWG

I got a CO-OP shop

ker........................bump
  17. AWG

I need help from Entropia Universe users to complete a survey for my PhD research degree - We do provide different gifts

I just tried to take the survey and it timed out after the 2nd question with a 404 error. Then i said forget it 'cos it took like 4 min for the page to load after the 1st question and couldn't reload the page.
  18. AWG

I got a CO-OP shop

The Level 1 Rare Blonde Android pet sold and I have added another one to the shop ! : And don't forget there's also tons of other stuff for sale in the store. Stuff like guns, armors, armor enhancers, medkits, pets,etc...etc... Happy Shopping !
  19. AWG

Achievement: Highest resolution ever?

Nice! I can't wait till they bring those holograghic glasses into the new windows 10 Does anyone know if entropiauniverse works with Tri-Def ?
  20. AWG

Why don't we get proper notice?

I agree with the OP. Is the new patch that unnerfs the vixen androids then ? They also pulled a fast one with that nerfing
  21. AWG

I got a CO-OP shop

I just added a Level 1 Rare Blonde Android pet to the shop :
  22. AWG

Help: Petition For Vixen Pet on Calypso

this poll is void I think this poll is void. Why ? Because not all players in eu even bother to go on eu forums like this to talk about a game that they play. Think about it. I myself do not want to read all the time about a video game that I play 'cos I'd rather be playing it and enjoying it...
  23. AWG

Vixen Android Pet

Ya about those vixen androids: they are sci-fi themed and I thought they would have fit ingame in Calypso too 'cos this game is for +18 ages as in the Terms Of Service (TOS) states. Plus you have all those naked avatars running around on all planets anyways. It's a +18 video game ! So MA screwed...
  24. AWG

Entropia Universe 15.3.2 Release Notes

ya i dont play eu that much now
  25. AWG

Nudity, violence & gore in video games

entertainment Video games are for entertainment no ? So leave the real world behind and escape. Yes it is not the real world in a video game so if you can't distinguish between the two then do not play them. Same goes with entertainment : if you can't tell the difference between entertainment...
Back