Search results

1. AWG

I got a CO-OP shop

I got a co-op shop in the Beasts Department Store (BDS)on Rocktropia. Location is in the Tangerine Shopping district as seen in the screenshot below: Right now I only have a Level 7 Sapphire Chirin Dragon and a there for sale. Here is what a level 1 sapphire chirin dragon looks like: The...
  2. AWG

Selling: Sapphire Chirin Dragons ( Level 7 & Level 1s)

selling a Level 7 Sapphire Chirin Dragon and a couple of Level 1 Sapphire Chirin Dragons contact me ingame user: Im AWG Themusician or PM me here on the forums if interested Thanks
  3. AWG

Help: can't login any more

[ solved ] can't login any more I went to rocktropia from caly to see the secret island for the first time and it downloaded the island and now i can't login any more. It keeps saying that im already logged in or else it just crashes to the eu loader. I tried many times to login and i get the...
  4. AWG

some of my assorted goodies for sale

[closed]some of my assorted goodies for sale Come see my assorted selection of goodies located at Zombie Armament's Emerald Lake Mall Floor 1 #1 L Here is a list of some of my goodies there: Calypso Snowman Calypso Snowman Calypso Snowman Quad-Wing Interceptor(L),4.24,,, SOLD Drake...
  5. AWG

Buying: BUYING shop

I don't know where to post this request 'cos I don't see anywhere in the forums about shops available to buy so I'm posting here. I'm looking to buy a cheap shop. PM me offers please. Thanks
Back