Search results

1. G

Buying: Sweat

Simple. Message me if you are selling sweat.
  2. G

Sweat Investment

I run an investment business in-game where players are able to invest their PED in my reselling. I resell sweat and can guarantee that you will make more PED investing in me than investing in an AUD. Currently have 4 investors but the more the better (although I do all the math on paper and it...
  3. G

Buying: Sweat

I'm always buying sweat, so I'm in constant search for sellers. Prices will be negotiated and like most people I buy in stacks of 1k. Note: This is more for people that simply want to get rid of their sweat as I rarely buy above 1.8/k
  4. G

Selling: Sweat

I'm always on the lookout for buyers, especially ones that want a constant supply from a reliable guy. If the days going good I might sell for 1.85/k otherwise 1.9/k is usually my lowest.
  5. G

Sweat Bank of Calypso

Back on Caly with new ideas. This one like almost all others require starting participants whether new or old so I can earn trust. This business involves 2 parts the second one will be added later. The first part is where players simply let me hold their sweat from them (minimum 1k) and I sell...
  6. G

Gotabecoolman's Assorted Trading Depot

Dear fellow Entropians, Another one of my many businesses is a trading center. I understand this is nothing new and many players actively trade, there is not much of a difference in this situation only a hope to organize an efficient trading system. How it works is simple Hunters, Miners...
  7. G

Gotabecoolman's Safari Service

Dear fellow Entropians, Another one of my services I provide is an opportunity to go on a safari. A safari includes taking you from the nearest TP to an area where you can hunt a desired mob, or if you're looking for a specific item I will deliver you to the easiest possible mob to obtain that...
  8. G

Bank of Calypso

Dear fellow Entropians, Although I am new to the Entropia Universe I have thought of a new business opportunity... BANKING!!! These "Banks" would work similar to real world banking e.g. Savings accounts and Loans. -Savings: You put in whatever amount of PED you feel comfortable with and earn 5%...
Back