Search results

1. Lycan

Mindforce

Hey, I was thinking of a new stuff for mindforce, nothing was made by MA to improve and add new stuff for mindforce, maybe next VU. One cool chip that could be created is to be invisible to creatures, ex: I'm a miner i have a claim near a creature that i can kill or move cos is to fast and...
  2. Lycan

Why miners have to pay tax!!!

Hello, I dont understand why miners have to pay tax in LA!! I know that owners of LA thx that, but is very diferent from hunting cos in hunting the owner fill the land with determinated mob and is good for hunters that want to hunt that mob, but i gess that if miners pay tax the owner of LA...
  3. Lycan

Is there any site to record mining runs?

Hello, I was searching here in forum, but can't find any site where i could insert my runs of mining to keep tracking of it, i found programs but i have to install, but i play in work and home and is not nice have to keep paper or the mining runs to insert in one computer, if anyone know a good...
  4. Lycan

My account has been locked!!!

Hello all, the only thing that i tought that never will apend with my account just apend!!! Locked account, i didn't do nothing to this, really don't have idea why this apend, send a support to MA asking why, but i want to know if this apend to other mates and if they had the account back or...
  5. Lycan

act of Kindness

Sunday morning, i was at home and i decided to go for a mining last year run and my PC at home are really slow, in the midle of the run a strange signal was detected by my finder... wow, i got crasy and when i'm running to the space craft i saw a green spot in radar, running to it too!! I panic...
Back