Search results

1. onyx oZ Zombie

View posts in desired font / color?

I'd like to be able to view all posts in my own chosen font / color ... i.e. i don't want to look at posts that are purple and in a font that is close to italic, or anything else, for that matter :) did i miss an option to "show posts in my choice," or is it just not available within the forum...
  2. onyx oZ Zombie

Selling: Full Gremlin (F)

*EDIT* no bidders, auction closed *EDIT* All 7 parts, as a set only :) SB: TT + 40 BO: TT + 100 Current Bid: N/A Full TT = 484.2 PED Auction ends November 13th, 02:00 MA time, or when buyout is met, whichever comes first. Post bids in this thread only, please. Bids met via PM will not be...
  3. onyx oZ Zombie

Selling: Full TT Paladin (F)

Full Paladin (F) Good color, rare part ... how can you go wrong? All 7 parts, as a set only, at this time :) SB: Sale closed BO: Sale closed Sale closed Full TT = 240.5 PED Auction ends November 11th, 02:00 MA time, or when buyout is met, whichever comes first. Post bids in this thread...
  4. onyx oZ Zombie

VR Cocoon

might be oldish info, since i happened upon it on cnn :rolleyes:, but still worth reading imo - pretty cool :) http://www.cnn.com/2008/TECH/09/11/immersive.cocoon/index.html
  5. onyx oZ Zombie

Info: Post must be approved?

I had not seen a similar message before and was wondering what I may have included to have a post flagged as such. I used the word "flippin", i think ... that's about all I can come up with. Any ideas, mods?
  6. onyx oZ Zombie

Question: Rep given

I have once again, this morning, walked into a retalitory neg rep from a member of a well-respected society (whose image, in my mind, falls lower and lower each time this member posts anything) - ironically, threatening to report me to the admins for supposedly handing out neg rep to him w/out...
  7. onyx oZ Zombie

Question: Soc called "The NBK" ?

I ran into somebody on some hoggs last night that belonged to a soc named "The NBK" - when i questioned the name, I was told by this member's friend (who was in a different soc) that it was the NBK sister soc immediately below in rank I tried doing a search around here, but came up empty - can...
  8. onyx oZ Zombie

Question: widespread, or just me?

I have noticed this issue for quite a while now - my gamma correction within EU, in the in-game Options (O), has no effect when sliding the bar left or right, while in Window mode. It still works just fine in full screen. The more I think about it, the more I'm pretty sure that it has worked...
  9. onyx oZ Zombie

Question: Search within subscribed threads?

Hello all :) I recently found the want to be able to search through all of the threads that I am subscribed to, as there are far too many that qualify for me to go through one by one and look for a thread that I know I was involved in at some point in time. :eek: I notice in the Advanced...
  10. onyx oZ Zombie

Wilford Brimley remix vid :D

got a kick out of this, thought some of you might, too :) Wilford Brimley Remix
  11. onyx oZ Zombie

Mac or PC?

just a funny little video i enjoyed and thought you all might, too :) mac or pc
  12. onyx oZ Zombie

Don't Open This Thread!

oh, you did? well, this is oZ-AntiVirus speaking - if I told you that you had a virus now, would you believe me? I'm oZ-AV, after all ... I can't possibly be wrong ... nevermind that your system is running fine, there are no more listening or receiving ports than normal, and the processes...
  13. onyx oZ Zombie

Download Speed

it's been brought up before, but something is seriously wrong with the download speed of EU/Updates, at least for some of us ;) I guess my PC is taking the wrong hops? For some contrast: and please, spare me the "vista sucks" routine ... i have the same issues at home on xp ;)
  14. onyx oZ Zombie

Preview of fully repaired clothing?

Does anyone else wish there was a way to see how specific pieces of clothes in your inventory will look when fully repaired, without having to spend the peds to repair them? I think it would be nice to know what I'm spending my money on =)
  15. onyx oZ Zombie

Level 1 Human

great little t-shirt worn by a baby that i thought i should share :laugh: originally found at techeblog.com, full "article" can be found here
  16. onyx oZ Zombie

Unsupported Hardware

alright, we've run into a connundrum recently - MA has introduced anti-aliasing into the EU fonts, and those cards that cannot support AA (mainly SiS intergrated graphics, from what i've read) now give a very strange look to text, to say the least on the one hand, MA has ALWAYS stated "We test...
  17. onyx oZ Zombie

Apple releases Safari for Windows

did a search and didn't find anything on it, so here ya go
  18. onyx oZ Zombie

Swear Jar

it's been circulating for a bit now, but every time i watch it, it still makes me laugh, so i thought i'd share (i haven't seen it posted here, nor did i find it in a search ... apologies if i messed up in my search) Bud Light Swear Jar
  19. onyx oZ Zombie

I FAP all killers!

that's right, if i see you pk someone, i'll fap you :D lol if i see you pk a fapper ... you better believe im runnin! just thought i'd throw this one out here for a little fun =))
  20. onyx oZ Zombie

"First Posters", beware

there's a new kid on the block lol http://www.break.com/index/life_of_a_first_poster.html i found this to be rather funny myself, hope you enjoy :)
  21. onyx oZ Zombie

first solo CP visit

and i was able to pull this one out! that being said, it was much too expensive and fappy for me to be up there -- i was just happy to have a little proof ;)
  22. onyx oZ Zombie

date / time / pos in HUD?

I would like to see, somewhere in the HUD (probably down around the chat area), a place that shows: 1) Date 2) MA Time 3) Current Coordinates (X,Y) 4) Z-Coords and time in-game I see as less of a priority, but if there's room ... Some of us have become extremely skilled at hitting the proper...
  23. onyx oZ Zombie

Trox FTW

Over the weekend, this little guy was nipping at my ankles like an angry chihuahua, so I decided I'd best put him out of his misery -- can't believe how much he was carrying! Was greatly surprised this was in a mature, but I wasn't about to complain (almost all ani oil) - this is my 2nd...
  24. onyx oZ Zombie

oZ is on a roll

All of this after our small St. Louis Delta Force & Academy meetup this weekend =)) Advanced scouting of our soc hunting area a few minutes before the hunt yielded this on Sunday: Then yesterday, decided to see how the Argo's were faring -- i hadn't visited in a while and i thought they...
  25. onyx oZ Zombie

"Fee Free" Day

I would like to see implemented, similar to the once a year non sales tax day here in the States, one 24 hour period within EU where there are no fees. This would include auction fees, the fees associated with the new participant content signs, fees in shops, etc. While MA would lose out on a...
Back