Search results

1. S

New miner questions after 1st 100 Probes dropped

ok, this is really interesting. So not i only have to look at the whole server, but inside of it i need to explore the rivival zones / Land areas, and compare each of them to others inside the same server. I bet that different online times then impact this as well. Deep stuff. Awsome :) Yeah...
  2. S

3rd run: Equipment: Finder F-105 Extraxtor Rock Ripper 1 (L) (both maxed) Drops Ore: 100 Drops Enm: 0 Hit Ratio: 31 % Depth (min / avg / max): 295 / 507.3 / 711 Finder / Extractor repairs: 2.36 PED Total expences: 102.36 PED TT in: Blausariam Stone: 6.84 PED Zinc Ston: 29.70 PED Lysterium...
  3. S

2nd run (haters will love this :D ) Equipment: Finder F-105 Extraxtor RE-104 (both maxed) Drops Ore: 100 Drops Enm: 0 Hit Ratio: 28 % Depth (min / avg / max): 278 / 542.1 / 740 Finder / Extractor repairs: 12.92 PED Total expences: 112.92 PED TT in: Belkar Stone: 439.30 PED (414 HOF on...
  4. S

Hey there, Im a hunter, but i decided to get my feet into some mining :) So below are my 1st run of 100 probes. (all on Amethera, untaxed land) Equipment: Finder F-105 Extraxtor RE-104 (both maxed) Drops Ore: 100 Drops Enm: 0 Hit Ration: 25 % Depth (min / avg / max)...
  5. S

Info: Mission Galactica

Pff, that would be a total fail with 5 k ped lootables ;( Will need to do some test runs beforehand TY
  6. S

So the space form the planet (lets say calypso) to the calypso space station is pvp, but not lootable? I can just get into quad, up myself to space and safely fly to calypso space ststion ?
  7. S

Guys, please help me understand - is there a way to deliver the lootable meterials required for the IV to VI stages to the NPC in the Space station, without the risk of beeing looted in space? TY.
  8. S

Selling: Modified Meckel & Loch ML-35

Bump up. Doing some talks with a few, but still open to offers. TY. It`s Ped / CLD / AUD im looking for. Items of interest might be - Adjusted regeneration chip and Arsonistic Chip III TEN Edition TY
  9. S

Message sent .
  10. S

Dears, As the title says this one is up for grabs. Currently Tier 4.6. Remaining Tiers 125 / 93 / 75 / 138 / 102 / 54 For a player with the right skills this is an awsome weppon / 145 m range and 3.0 + eco Let me know if your interested. Thank you.
  11. S

Buying: Ancient Red Scorpion

Hay, As the title says, im looking for this handgun. If there's one, leave me a pm. TY.
  12. S

B.U.M.P. it up
  13. S

B.U.M.P. it up
  14. S

Dears, As the title says this one is up for grabs. Currently Tier 4.6. Remaining Tiers 125 / 93 / 75 / 138 / 102 / 54 For a player with the right skills this is an awsome weppon / 145 m range and 3.0 + eco SB at 35 K PEd or CLD accepled. TY.
  15. S

LA24 Loyalty program

Plz add me up: Pit SteelRat Bully TY
  16. S

Help: Success rate caltulations?

Ok, understood. TY
  17. S

Help: Success rate caltulations?

Dears, Please help me understand how to make more precise calculations. Just made my 1st crafting run of 1000 tries of Explosive Projectiles bp I (20 ped of Nanocubes) That ended in 1057 attempts, because sometimes it gives a nanocube in the attempt. So i wanted to calculate what % i got of...
  18. S

Kerberos

Where do you find big (Guardina and up) Maturities ? TY.
  19. S

Question: What mob drops Animal Muscle Oil

TY a bunch guys.
  20. S

Question: What mob drops Animal Muscle Oil

Hey guys, Comming back, but it seems that after the VU 15 the loot has been changed (what mob drops what stuff) Before Proteron used to drop pretty much Animal Muscle Oil, now - zero. Tryed a few more: P.Longu / Scripts / Feffox, Rex / Hoggs / Araneatrox. None of them does drop any Muscle oil...
  21. S

Selling: Vain Helmet M (L)

Hey Selling a full TT Vain M Helmet (L) will take anything a few % about tt (like 110?) Thank you.
  22. S

Melee amps in Entropedia?

Neil, Thank you a bunch :)
  23. S

Melee amps in Entropedia?

Hey, I see melee amps under the weppon attachement section, but as some ppl post melee weppon dmg/sec and dmg/pec stats here on forums, i cant find where to select the melee amps when browsing weppon section. There are only laser and blp amps. What am i missing? thank you.
  24. S

Buying: Leoi Shock Dagger

Dears, I`m looking for a Leoi Shock Dagger. PM me here on ingame: Pit SteelRat Bully Thank you.
  25. S

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

!Register Pit SteelRat Bully
Back