Search results

1. S

New miner questions after 1st 100 Probes dropped

Hey there, Im a hunter, but i decided to get my feet into some mining :) So below are my 1st run of 100 probes. (all on Amethera, untaxed land) Equipment: Finder F-105 Extraxtor RE-104 (both maxed) Drops Ore: 100 Drops Enm: 0 Hit Ration: 25 % Depth (min / avg / max)...
  2. S

Selling: Modified Meckel & Loch ML-35

Dears, As the title says this one is up for grabs. Currently Tier 4.6. Remaining Tiers 125 / 93 / 75 / 138 / 102 / 54 For a player with the right skills this is an awsome weppon / 145 m range and 3.0 + eco Let me know if your interested. Thank you.
  3. S

Buying: Ancient Red Scorpion

Hay, As the title says, im looking for this handgun. If there's one, leave me a pm. TY.
  4. S

Selling: Modified Meckel & Loch ML-35

Dears, As the title says this one is up for grabs. Currently Tier 4.6. Remaining Tiers 125 / 93 / 75 / 138 / 102 / 54 For a player with the right skills this is an awsome weppon / 145 m range and 3.0 + eco SB at 35 K PEd or CLD accepled. TY.
  5. S

Help: Success rate caltulations?

Dears, Please help me understand how to make more precise calculations. Just made my 1st crafting run of 1000 tries of Explosive Projectiles bp I (20 ped of Nanocubes) That ended in 1057 attempts, because sometimes it gives a nanocube in the attempt. So i wanted to calculate what % i got of...
  6. S

Question: What mob drops Animal Muscle Oil

Hey guys, Comming back, but it seems that after the VU 15 the loot has been changed (what mob drops what stuff) Before Proteron used to drop pretty much Animal Muscle Oil, now - zero. Tryed a few more: P.Longu / Scripts / Feffox, Rex / Hoggs / Araneatrox. None of them does drop any Muscle oil...
  7. S

Selling: Vain Helmet M (L)

Hey Selling a full TT Vain M Helmet (L) will take anything a few % about tt (like 110?) Thank you.
  8. S

Melee amps in Entropedia?

Hey, I see melee amps under the weppon attachement section, but as some ppl post melee weppon dmg/sec and dmg/pec stats here on forums, i cant find where to select the melee amps when browsing weppon section. There are only laser and blp amps. What am i missing? thank you.
  9. S

Buying: Leoi Shock Dagger

Dears, I`m looking for a Leoi Shock Dagger. PM me here on ingame: Pit SteelRat Bully Thank you.
  10. S

Question: How do you sell your low MU loot ?

Hey guys, I used to tt everything sub 105 % Mu, but it it adds up. So i decided to change my habbits and sell oils / leather and other stuff as well. At first i tryed to find someone "on street" to buy my oils. Most traders in Tiwn Peaks just buy ore`s and enmatters. I`ll keep on checking, but...
  11. S

Selling: WTS: Lion (M) set with anger shins

Sold. TY.
  12. S

Selling: Selling: Herman ASI TEN Edition; Regeneration chip X (UL); Lion (M) armor / Dante + stuff

Hey, I`m selling the following: Herman ASI TEN Edition T5.0 (remaining Tiers 120 + except T9) Herman SIR-40 Tier 3.2 Regeneration chip X (UL) Lion (M) armor (6 pieces and Angel (UL) shins) all T2-T3 Gremlin armor (M / UL) set 7 x 5B armor plates [SOLD] Dante amp [SOLD] Send pm`s...
  13. S

Buying: Pulsar Armour Plates 4 (L)

Hallo, I`m looking for "Pulsar Armour Plate 4 (L)" x 7 atleast. If anyone has or can craft them, plz let me know. TY. ty.
  14. S

Buying: Herman ASI TEN Edition

Hallo, I`m buying a Herman ASI TEN Edition Handgun. PM if you have one for sale. TY.
  15. S

Buying: Jaguar full set (M) / Regeneration Chip X or XI chip

Jaguar full set (M) or Phantom (M) / Regeneration Chip X or XI chip Hey there, As the title says, im interested un buying a Jaguar full set (M) and Regeneration Chip X or XI chip. Might as well go with a Phantom (M) set. Will be paying in cld`s + peds. If you have one for sale, plz let me...
  16. S

SIR-50 vs ML35

Hey there, Looking for a long range weppon to use prior my hg. with 54 hit / 50 dmg i can use the SIR-50 at 10/10, but ML-35 not. The ML35 would have a better range and dmg/sec (at 10/10) So what gun would u guys advise to get - the SIR 50 or the ML35 (or any similar oldschool rifle) TY.
  17. S

Question: Maddox IV for HA 7.0 ?

Hey guys, Is Maddox IV T6 just insane to use at Hit / Dmg 7.0 ? It will be a bit higher dmg/sec and no MU compared to a X1 (L) but not at 10/10. Is there any sense in trying it (like more skill gain, / higher dmg/sec / getting a good Tier UL gun), or it`s just PED`s down the drain, because of...
  18. S

Selling: Evil Aamp

Hey guys. I`m selling Evil amp. SOLD. TY.
  19. S

Selling: Jaguar full set (M)

Hallo, I`m selling a full Jaguar (M) armor set. Tiers: Helmet: 1.9 Harness: 2.9 Arms: 2.6 Gloves: 1.7 Thighs: 1.6 Shins: 1.7 Feet: 1.9 SOLD. Thank you.
  20. S

Question: Fast HP regenerating mobs VS normal ? (loot wise)

Hallo, Let`s take 2 mobs: Atrox young has 990 hp, and regains hp at 4,71 hp/sec, while Neconu young has 900, but has no fast reg hp. Keeping in ming that loot is based on hp, the question is: will they over long period of time drop the same loot in TT (well neconu should drop 10 % less...
  21. S

Question: Profession level increase ...how it works ?

Hallo, I`d like to understand a few things related to skills, and how they gain levels using different guns and hunting different mobs.. So, i`m a pure hunter, let`s say i have: lvl 51 hit standings lvl 44 dmg standings and i`m interested to level these two. (no chipping, so only through...
  22. S

Question: How to "Auto Fire" ?

Hey guys, Can someone plz explain me the process of auto-fire`ing ? I usually hunt the manual way - 1st person, tag the mob and aim with my mouse on to the mob and shoot it (either pressing the mouse or the shortcut key to "fire" action). I looked at the action tab but cant find this auto-fire...
  23. S

IRON Chalange?

Hallo, A returning player here, and i see a phrase "IRON Chalange"... What is that ? TY.
  24. S

Land Area borders in map

Hey, Back in the pre VU 10 i could see the border lines of the LA`s, now in the new VU 10 + i seem not to able to find where to switch them on. Are they gone form the game map, or these is a "secret" button that toggles them on / off? Thanks :)
  25. S

Question: Does gun`s attack speed increses skillgians?

Hey, As the title say, if i pick up a faster re-loading weppon and thus make more shots per minute, will it increase my skillgians? Lets say Apis has 53 att / min; V1 Adjusted has 75 att / min. Will i get more skillgians using the V1 Adjusted (cause of more clicking), even if the decay on it...
Back