Search results

1. L

www.CalypsoMap.com

I have a CSV with some waypoints, Maybe youll find someone useful https://github.com/LornaLaAra/EtMaps/blob/master/data/Calypso.csv
  2. L

EtMaps Tool for mapping.

In addition to ETail, a log monitor that can read personalized strings and has a speech interface I've fiished a toll for mapping, EtMaps. Except The Hub, instances and Hooling Mine it has every map in a zoomable format. You can copy from and to the clipboard the waypoint links, edit them or...
  3. L

TwP Mall F2 #7S - Old Sindbad Bazaar

Shop restocked :yay: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Shop&id=456
  4. L

Added Rage 10 and excavator enhancers I & II http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Shop&id=456
  5. L

Renewwed stock, Roy Jones is for sale! Renewed the stock you can check it at the entropia wiki http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Shop&id=456 New awesome pets: "Roy Jones" boxer pet level 24 with skills unlocked. Blue Leprechaun, and White Leprechaun level 1, they can invoke things...
  6. L

Info: Enigma Stage 3

Actually did it without shortcuts, but first I got rid of the right tubes mines in order to push the two buttons in time.
  7. L

Bump for greater justice After a nice St. Patricks holydays in Monria, back and bump.
  8. L

Bump for greater justice Boo says. Bump for greater justice!
  9. L

EntropiaWiki General Discussion

Pets in shops Hi, first congratulations for a very well done wiki. I have a question ¿Can the pets be included into the shops listings? I haven't find a way to do it.
  10. L

Inventory update Updated shop chart 2018/03/07 http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Shop&id=456 List of available pets. Now at the EntropiaWiki
  11. L

Updated content in Entropia wiki. lots of pets, original paintings of Abelenda, weapons and some materials at interesting rates. Click last link of my signature to see the chart of items available. :yay: Note that the markup column is in fact the final price, not the MU.
  12. L

Question: Chat track for specific key words

Did something like that a time ago. It's an hta script, maybe you can find something useful in the code. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?274158-ETail-A-tail-like-monitor-for-chat-log&highlight=lorna
  13. L

Active Shop List

Old Sindbad Bazaar Hi: I have a small shop at Twin peaks mall 2-7. "Old Sindbad Bazaar", mostly stuff from other planets, a bit of ores, noobie weapons, materials, pets and some original paintings. No post or web page ATM, working on it, slowly but unsurely.;)
  14. L

FYI: ETail - A tail like monitor for chat.log

Thank you very much :). I think that my system is clear, but there is always the chance of being infected without noticing, a second opinion is always welcome in these matters. BTW, the size of the file is because it has a lot of images, maps and tiled maps mainly, it will grow a bit untill all...
  15. L

VBscript needs to read the entire file to access a text line. The only way to read a 30 MB file in less than 60 seconds is very CPU consuming. Instead of making users download the windows 2003 resource kit that has a tail command, make them to search in sourceforge for the gnu windows utilities...
  16. L

Entropia Tail 0.11 is out New features in the map, fixed security of the Run program advanced filter. Added locations to Thule and Arkadia. Run program MUST now have the channel and avatar name filled. The name must be the full name of the avatar (name nickname surname). The map can be...
  17. L

Etail 0.010 is out Fixes a bug that caused the program to load the same advanced configuration everytime, now the starting conf will be the last one you saved. Changed the text in the filters and advanced filters tabs from "Save filters" to "Save configuration" because not only the filters are...
  18. L

ETail 0.09 is out Regarding the concerns of SoReal about the chat.log size I've come with a dirty and cheap solution. The use of an external program to read and parse the last lines of the chat.log file. Instead of using tail.exe from the ported gnu utils or telling users to download the 2003...
  19. L

Mhh, when I used it with my old 30MB file the only thing was that the processor was a bit overcharged since the program uses around 20% 25% of CPU, but dind't noticed lag. It seems important so I'll try a workaroud, like a temporal file using the last lines of the main chat.log so you don't have...
  20. L

Update, manual to advanced filters added. Here is a copy of the text on the etail's page. It explains how to search for several different words in the chat log, use the dictionary and how to run programs from the game chat window. Entropia Tail Advanced filters usage. The advanced filters tab...
  21. L

ETail 0.08 is out Hi, it's been a while since the last update, but I've finished a new tab, the advanced filters. Now you can select a channel, an avatar and three strings to search instead of a single string. There is also the posibility of executing a program and pass it parameters like a...
  22. L

You got a point there, although 7Zip its getting a name and is open source is likely that many people will be careful enough to suspect something from a not known format. I'll add a common zip file to the downloads. When I read the file I store in a global variable the size of that file, then...
  23. L

Thanks for the info, Ill check it. Well, I use 7zip as it have better compression ratio than Zip or Rar and its very fast. Fine with that, I'm not very active on the ingame chats, neither the game forums:ahh::ahh:. BTW any modern antivirus can check 7zipped files, thats why I also put the 7zip...
  24. L

Please, explain further. Don't see anything wrong with process explorer or task manager. Although I'm using the obscure htmlhelper dialogs, no bytes are sent or received yet to the net, also didn't detect extrange writing when outputting or using the TTS. Anyway, it's in early stage, so it will...
  25. L

Thanks for the feedback. I will copy some of the readme in the starting post. The log is copied into a zip file, if you want to restore or use it, just do a backup of the new one and copy the old. I started in VBS/HTA because I thought it would be easier to code and use simple system resources...
Back