Search results

1. J

Pets?

hi all Was thinking of getting myself a pet. Gonna catch it myself but theres a problem. I dont know how! Can anyone point me to a guide? Also do people buy pets? Many thanks!
  2. J

Another update?

Anyone know what this fair sized update is that im getting now? Says its 822_03?
  3. J

Can We Stop Hacking?

Can We/MA Stop Hacking? Ok, I have read a few times that hacking is being done using Email addresses and that forgot your password thing on the PE homepage. (more indepth perhaps but thats the jist) Soooo why dont MA just change the way that Forgot password works. If they made it so that it...
  4. J

What is going on with globals today

I have just seen the 6th global in a row for 1 avatar for mining!!! this is over the past 2 hours with some 5-10 mins appart! Ive seen this a few times recently incluing alot of 2 hunting globals in a row!! The past 2 days mostly seem to be the same peeps getting globals (im even remembering...
  5. J

Nice Suprise

Click to enlarge Woot! (not the loot lol) ROFL - Just checked "Inflict Ranged Damage" was at 1337
  6. J

52 Ped Atrax

seems to br my day for these Click to enlarge
  7. J

74 Ped Atrax Mature

Made me a little happier! Click to enlarge
  8. J

How many GSI's

Hi Guys, I wonder if you can help, Im trying to work out how many full GSI's in certain skills I have (cash is getting a little tight so may have to part with some until the CC is a little less overloaded) So is there an equation for working out how may GSI's are needed. Am i making sence?
  9. J

Gold Cards - May

Hi All, Had this from support Hi, As part of our continuing commitment to security, we have decided to modernize and update our Gold Card system. These technical improvements have caused a slight delay in the delivery of the Gold Cards. According to our supplier, we will have the Gold Cards...
  10. J

CND Performance loss?

Hi Guys, Gals and transgendered species, Recently I went up to CND, unfortunatly I was forced to leave without doing much due to some serious performance issues. Everywhere appart from CND runs fine for me, CND is just awfull for my performance. I Tryed turning off all settings but things...
  11. J

J 'M' N's Diary

Oh well why not! I must have the odd thought to write down.... Weekend was good and bad for me, to begin with I have had the worlds worst cold for close to a week now which has made me kind of moody. Saturday I decided to go hunting with my good friend Lady so we went out killing the bots that...
  12. J

Lottery Event

Is this a scam or real thing? Basically an event with most loot wins but no weapons can be used. Im being told this means that the winner will be random. Is this true? If so (it seems to make sence) would you have to be present at the event or not?
  13. J

The Law!

Hi All! I just read through the scammer thread (talk about alot of posts!) and it got me thinking...(i know cant be a good thing :) ) Since everything in PE has a PED value and every PED has a Dollar/Pound/Yen etc value, If someone steals from you be it by scamming or other means does real...
  14. J

Stamina?

Hi all! In the skills screen you have several skills such as intelligence and strength (can remember them all) but you also have stamina. Ive done quite a few things in PE but that skill has never gone up. So.. 1) What do you need to do to raise it? 2) What good would it do you raised? Many...
Back