Search results

1. M

Selling: Marber BGH 2.99 & Tiger M T3

Marber BGH T2.99 - 79EFF 90DPS (270dmg 135 range: hunt & pvp) Taking offers (30k minimum) BO35k Full set of tiger M - T3 Taking offers (BO 15k)
  2. M

Selling: Haloween 2022 ring

Looking for cash only. PM offers.
  3. M

Selling: [Genesis Star Earth Excavator ME/05, SGA Edition]

Taking offers, is Tier 1.99 - 161/200 BO 3.5k
  4. M

Price Check [Genesis Star Earth Excavator ME/05, SGA Edition]

How much would be this [Genesis Star Earth Excavator ME/05, SGA Edition] Tier 1.99 going nowadays ?
  5. M

Selling: [Ares Ring, Improved] - CHEAP

[Ares Ring, Improved] - for 660 BO ! quick deal
  6. M

Selling: DKoA Foot M & SandStormer Arms M

Taking offer on: Dark Knight of Arkadia Foot M - T0 Sand Stormer Arms M - T4
  7. M

Don't do this !

To make story shot (for lousy readers) all started with a DPS team @ eomon stalkers. That means I paid all the ammo and decay for team and got all the loot. Math: Average return 90%-98% : let's say 90% in my case . My cost around 1300 ped / h (lr-75 + gamma + buffs) we'll say it 1000 per h to be...
  8. M

Good deeds are rewarded

As promised, Divinity paid me 1000 ped as reward for posting the mayhem exploits. Dunno who rewarded Mindark as they stated they did reward players that sent the bugs to support but I want to thanks Divinity for keeping he's promise and a nice reward. :smoke::yay:
  9. M

Selling: [Chronicle Foot Guards (M)]

Taking offers on [Chronicle Foot Guards (M)]. Ty.
  10. M

Selling: [Kitty] LVL 20

WTS [Kitty] LVL 20 - ready for + 20HP buff from stable (cost to train 270 ped) Start bid 150 ped BO 250 ped Auction end on 11 april.
  11. M

Easter Mayhem Infos

Well... I did more test. I am not sure if they are bugs or not, maybe I am nuts or not. I see them as just normal improvements to get a better loot for example. I will start sharing. They are only advices you can use or not or just ignore or MA can delete this thread too. 1. Changing instance...
  12. M

Easter Mayhem : "Features"

Well since MA answered with the normal copy-paste (we don't give a fuck) let's share some infos how to increase the chances during mayhem. I will start posting 1 for each type. Let's see if "others" will post other features :D 1. Anihilation You can stop the event time with mobs spawned...
  13. M

Enigma riddle

a1 a2 a3 b3 c3 c2 d2 e2 e3 e4 f4 g4 g5 g6 f6 e6 d6 c6 c5 b5 a5 a6 a7 on the 7x7 considering a 1st column and 1-7 the rows looking @ v's Ty Alina :)
  14. M

Selling: Auto-Loot PET

Taking offers on [Atrox Sapphire Pet] (auto-loot pet) -> only 600 nutrio to full fed and high focus gain + low eating. Cheaper then use the pill and is lvl3+ going up. (not sure on price atm, but I hear they go over 1k lvl 1...) AND [Kitty] LVL 20 - ready for + 20HP buff from stable (cost to...
  15. M

Selling: Full adj nem m set

As title says I am selling a full ADJUSTED NEMESIS (M) SET SOLD TY
  16. M

Wtf is wrong with this game ?

In the past 8 days each day was same shit no matter what I did. Each day ended with a loose between 1k and 2k ped. Tried a lot of mobs (ffa 1,2,3,4); aurli, areanatrox, atrox, evis, feff, hogglo, kretlin, osseo, etc.... That's why I tried minning.... ffs I won't touch the damn EP :))) And from...
  17. M

1 week break

What you say if we all take a one week break so MA have time to fix: 1) LAG 2) SHIT 2.0 3) More weapons of higher level 4) New armour and armour level 5) New buffs/items 6) MORE LOOT!!!! 7) New gameplay !
  18. M

CLD/AUD/Compet - paid in UA

I wish that all the revenue from AUD/COMPET/CLD should be made in Universal Ammo. That way we ensure a minim cycle of the ped. Do not forget is an RCE and we need an economy which is down already. We need more loot, more wagering, more action. Leeches with lots of deeds just suck the ped.... Who...
  19. M

Any chance for a noob in easter mayhem ?

Hello, I am just wondering if a noob does really have any chance to win a prize in this event. To be honest is 1st event I do.... full, not just checking. My stats after only 10h ... I know is few but will do more. I just want other opinions that's all. Instance Level 3, Core eviscerators 06...
  20. M

Is MA Support still working?

It seems I cannot deposit.... I made a support case and NOBODY answer .... Any ideea? I lost my funds and I want to play ..... and yes I am a depositor :) (not so active but still.... ) too bad I can't scroll down.... in the past I was MORE active... with way more deposits... never had a...
  21. M

Selling: Auction pets and decorations ....

Pet auction: Kitty - 52 pieces Rover - 22 pieces Mei Hua Quan - 14 pieces Whiskers - 1 piece Cornundacauda - 1 piece [Pet Name Tag] - 300 pieces (all lvl 1) Auction start from ONLY 100 PED ! (IBO: 150) (will end on 11.03)-> 1h sniping rule from last bid. Bid increment of 1 ped...
  22. M

Sub-Forum needed

Please make a sub-forum for rig 18+ where all can post without being MODED and CLOSED all the time. It can be just for drama lovers. Add it in rules, that anyone that enter there is on he's own. You interfear only if RL is involved. Becouse of you closing all the funny threads all the time I...
  23. M

Is it down?

It seems for 5h I cannot play it... Is it down ?
  24. M

1st Esquire

And I am the FIRST ESQUIRE ! (wtf that means...) :lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:
  25. M

Playing Compet

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *@(!&!@$(* CAT ! killed me...
Back