Search results

1. L

Would it be worth reporting this to Mindark?

It's technically not a scam. It's still a jerk move but MA won't do anything about it. I'm terrified of something like this happening to me so I double and triple check everything I do. These things have made me extremely untrusting.
  2. L

Fapping, Fees and tips

10% of globals and hofs.......soooooooo you looking for a healer? :silly2:
  3. L

Fapping, Fees and tips

I've healed for you before and have no problem with your tips. Wouldn't fap you more than once if that were the case. I only expect costs to be covered for fap decay, ME, etc. Everything else is optional. For me though, 99% of my healing is done on the same small group of around 10-15 people...
  4. L

Rocktropia....

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?273573-Rocktropia-guide Seems to be fairly up to date.
  5. L

Selling: Gryo Fap 14 Smuggler Tier 3

Sold. Threat can be closed please. :yay:
  6. L

Selling: Gryo Fap 14 Smuggler Tier 3

Hello. I'm looking to sell this fap. Great fap for decent sized heals with very low level requirements. Remaining Tiers: 57, 80,117, 84,133,114,89. Starting Bid: +1600.
  7. L

An Entropia Space baby is born!

Soooo......where is his cute, little yellow, noobie jumpsuit? :)
  8. L

Cannot kill running Atrox-legs, but he hits me...

I have this problem fairly often as well. Made a support case a few months back. Response was they were sending it up the chain or somesuch generic response. The big offenders for me are Tree Dragons and Sea Wraiths on Cyrene, and LT on Caly.
  9. L

Mothership DC

Yes I have repaired, uninstalled/reinstalled, clear cache, safe mode, disable audio, and basically anything else you can think of. I've also tried logging on from 3 separate computers with 2 different internet connections. This is the second time in two weeks this has happened and the only...
  10. L

Mothership DC

I am going on 4 days and still no response from support and I am unable to play. Starting to get extremely frustrated. This has me wanting to sell everything and stop playing this game. In the past two weeks, I've now been unable to log for about 6 days.
  11. L

Help: Account Locked

Glad you got back in. I DCed in space and have been unable to log back in for 3 days. No support response either. :mad: These types of things seem to be happening more and more lately and are making me trust how secure my money is less and less.
  12. L

Mothership DC

Yes I run 32 bit anyway.
  13. L

Mothership DC

I have been having problems lately with disconnects every time I accept a summon. I can fly around on my own in space or take an Equus but the second I get summoned....boom DC. Afterwards I cannot log back in. The loading screen gets to 100% then it immediately crashes to my desktop without...
  14. L

Selling: Adjusted Restoration Chip

I'll give you 3 CLDs for it.
  15. L

Rocktropia LA claimed

:yay: Woohoo big gratz.
  16. L

The Tacotuesday Loot Theory Thread

If you make a team name with the name "Taco" in it it's ten times more likely to ATH if it has an insult it. MA hates Taco and they want want good Taco insults to be immortalized.
  17. L

just a simple poll about pets so mindark maybe can wake up.

Then I am in 100% agreement that there needs to be more of the type 1 pet. However, I think the original OP is misleading if that is your intent because rather than start a conversation about adding more of type 1 you instead ask people to choose between the 2 (in a very manipulative way I...
  18. L

just a simple poll about pets so mindark maybe can wake up.

Poll is missing an option "both." Somedays I want my cute and cuddlies. :girl: Other days I want savage beasts that put terror into the heart of my enemies. That said I think that there are enough cutesies and it's time to add more savage beasts.
  19. L

Hiring: 250ped/hr for F avatar owned by RL female

<removed> I'm in depending on the time. I'm going out on a date with my husband for a few hours but afterwards tonight I'll be free. I'm perfect for the job because. 1.) I like peds (who doesn't) 2.) I'm a real world woman. 3.) I won't get mad at you. 4.) Face it, I'm freaking awesome...
  20. L

Hiring: 250ped/hr for F avatar owned by RL female

Are uniforms provided? :laugh:
  21. L

Vixen Android Pet

The rep was for supporting Vixens on Calypso. I think we should be able to spawn them there as well.
  22. L

Vixen Android Pet

My comment was in no way an argument for or against the Vixens being pets on any planet. It was merely a satirical comment to point out the stupidity of the belief that the mobs mere existence is some form of sexist joke. That said I support the vixen pet. I also support everyone's right to...
  23. L

Vixen Android Pet

Or maybe all the vixens have names like Android Video Vixen Clone, Cyber Street Vixen, Auction Vixen, or Touch Sensitive Cyborg and maybe, just maybe, they were meant to be Cyborgs. But no, you're probably right and ND is in on some super secret, sexist joke that cost him unkown amounts to...
Back